原始碼編輯器 is a type of editor that allows editing of pages via wikitext or some HTML.
- To switch from VisualEditor to a source editor, use the toolbar menu.
- If you wish to always edit in source mode, you may wish to switch your preferences to the source editor. You can also set the default source editor you would like to use.
Currently, there are 2 versions of Source Editor available:
- 視覺化編輯器 - 原始碼模式, also known as the 2017年版wiki語法編輯器.
- 原始碼編輯器, also known as the 2010年版wiki語法編輯器
The 2017 wikitext editor (VisualEditor - source mode) is the 'source mode' of VisualEditor. It has the same toolbar as the VisualEditor in visual editing mode, and allows quick switching between the visual editing and source editing.
The 2010 wikitext editor (Source editor) has a simplified interface and toolbar. This editor is loaded in some locations where the 2017 wikitext editor is not available.
- All source editors support syntax highlighting.
- Switching to source mode in an editor may take a few moments, as it requires the contents of the editor to be turned back into wikitext.