Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 10: Line 10:

Entertainment breaks down three exciting new movie trailers, including X-Men: Days of Future Past, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The new season of Downtown Abbey is discussed, and a discussion is had on the possibly spin-off series to How I Met Your Mother, entitled, How I Met Your Father.

Entertainment breaks down three exciting new movie trailers, including X-Men: Days of Future Past, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The new season of Downtown Abbey is discussed, and a discussion is had on the possibly spin-off series to How I Met Your Mother, entitled, How I Met Your Father.

The Game Team breaks down a few newly released shooters, including Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4. The discuss the future of the genre and the decline in importance of single-player campaigns. The game team ends their section talking about Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, a prequel to the exciting Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes is due for release Spring 2014.
+
The Game Team breaks down a few newly released shooters, including Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4. They discuss the future of the genre and the decline in importance of single-player campaigns. The game team ends their section talking about Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, a prequel to the exciting Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes is due for release Spring 2014.

No Wiki of the Week section this week.

Revision as of 22:15, 7 November 2013

Listen now!

Wikia's Community Podcast is a biweekly show hosted by the Community Development Team. This podcast features an assortment of Wikia-related updates, chats about the latest Video Games and Entertainment news, highlights of our favorite wikis around Wikia, and conversations with special guests.

We want to bring you a show that will entertain, educate, and inspire. Every other week we plan on bringing you discussions on a variety of subjects, in all the realms that encompass Wikia and it's communities!

Latest Episode - Episode 15

Episode 15 begins with a big update on a lot of events around Wikia, including a Sonic: Lost World Personality Quiz, a Video Game Console bracket tournament, a First-person shooter trivia quiz, a food fiction for the Tardis Wiki, a new Book Club event around the Hunger Games' second book, Catching Fire, and two Wikias are currently hosting Community Choice Awards, which can be located at Breaking Bad and Pro Wrestling wikis.

The Game Team breaks down a few newly released shooters, including Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4. They discuss the future of the genre and the decline in importance of single-player campaigns. The game team ends their section talking about Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, a prequel to the exciting Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes is due for release Spring 2014.

As always, you can email any questions or suggestions to podcast@wikia-inc.com. Thank you for listening and we'll see you in two weeks!

Show notes:

• Length: 31 mins

Segment Time Stamps

• Entertainment: 3 mins 24 secs
  • Video Games: 16 mins 24 secs

Music

• Intro music: "Something Elated," by Broke for Free
  • Outro music: "As Colorful as Ever," by Broke for Free

Subscribe

Listen to the show below and subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher!

Email Us

We want you to be a part of this podcast, so if you see a piece of news you want us to discuss, have a wiki you want to get on the air, or any thoughts on the show, please send us an email to podcast@wikia-inc.com.

Share the Wikia Community Podcast with your friends! Twitter icon FacebookIcon

Past Episodes