FANDOM

(Undo revision 708957 by SVG SVG (talk))
m (Thank you!: new section)
Line 317: Line 317:

Hi, Im Kendzo, I have recently made this new wikia but I have spelled a word wrong in the name, do you know how I can change it? Or can you change it? In addtion to that I only made it recently so I don't have many contributers, Do you know how I can get more people? [[http://superheores.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Heores_Wiki]] Thanks Kendzo.JR 17:49, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Im Kendzo, I have recently made this new wikia but I have spelled a word wrong in the name, do you know how I can change it? Or can you change it? In addtion to that I only made it recently so I don't have many contributers, Do you know how I can get more people? [[http://superheores.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Heores_Wiki]] Thanks Kendzo.JR 17:49, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Thank you! ==
  +
  +
Thank you so much, Trellar! I promise to do my best as an admin! :)
  +
  +
<span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif; margin-left:4px; background-color:555; border:1px solid #525C53; padding:0px 3px 1px 3px;">'''[[User:Zluhcs|Zluhcs]]'''&nbsp;&nbsp;<span style="font-size:85%;">[[User talk:Zluhcs|<span style="color:#1F1F1F;" title="Got something on your mind? :)">talk page</span>]]&nbsp;&nbsp;[[Special:Contributions/Zluhcs|<span style="color:#1F1F1F;" title="Look at my work!">my edits</span>]]</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;[http://wbe02.mibbit.com/?autoConnect=true&server=irc.xertion.org&channel=%23TESWiki&forcePrompt=true&promptPass=true&nick=TESWiki_%3F%3F%3F%3F&settings=cf4cb0411835bc730a0c4e94b63fdf9d <span style="color:#585DE1;" title="This is the place all the cool guys hang out ;)">Elder Scrolls Wiki-chat</span>]</span> 00:46, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 00:46, October 7, 2011

Hello!

Hi Trellar!! (Everyone, Trellar's a new Community Team staff member, who will be doing some special research and outreach around the experience of creating new wikis. She's not a person to go to for support at the moment, but you can say hi!) --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:10, June 13, 2011 (UTC)

Consider this a "hi", then - have fun. -- RandomTime 21:18, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, thanks everyone!! Excited to be a part of te team! :D --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:25, June 13, 2011 (UTC)

Ponies!!!

Just wanted to say I love your profile picture! Cleffa 22:54, June 22, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you!

It is a pretty nice wiki, I agree, but I must ask you: If Reptiles Wiki got at least 200 pages and I tried to qualify it for the spotlight, do you think it would get the spotlight? Please answer me ASAP! The master of reptiles 23:54, June 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hey there Komodo Cobra, glad to see you responded to my message so quickly! Your wiki looks awesome so far! It looks like you've been really working hard on it since you founded it yesterday. Anyway, it seems you're already well-versed in best practices for community cental spotlights . While 200 pages of content may seem like a large number, it seems you are well on your way! You may want to try and reach out to your friends on Wikia to help you out and edit and together. That way you may be able to reach that number even faster! :) You'll probably want to appoint a few admins to help you out once you start growing. Anyway, best of luck and let me know if you have any questions at all along the way! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:33, June 23, 2011 (UTC)

My Questions

Hey, I have a couple of questions about my wiki.

1. The format when I'm posting in my wiki makes it at least a double space in between paragraphs, and one time it upgraded to about a quadruple space without me even adding any spaces too it. I'm typing under the normal format. All I want is single spaces, which seems to be working fine as I'm posting this question.

2. How can I get a table of content in my pages? (The thing where you can click on a link near the top of the page and it brings you to the section lower on the page)

3. There's always a pop-up that says "Congradulations on starting up your wiki" or something to that effect. How/when does that go away?

4. Hmm...that's all that I can think of for now.

(I accidentally posted these questions on my page, so I thought I'd post it here instead)

Important Nobody 15:01, June 23, 2011 (UTC)

Hehe, no worries. I get an email regardless of where you post. I am omnipresent! *insert evil laughter* Er, ahem, anyway no worries I've got you covered over here . Let me know if you have any other questions! :)
--Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:18, June 23, 2011 (UTC)

Re: Email

Why do I have to check my email? --TheBen10Mazter 00:16, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Because I just sent you an email! :) --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:18, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I checked out my email and I filled out the survey, im not so sure about the phone interview though, but you can give me a message about the questions you were to ask me in the phone interview and I'll write back! Thanks and also was this a personal email only to me? Thats really cool! Thanks! --TheBen10Mazter 00:25, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Awesome, thanks for filling it out! I have an online version of all the questions, if you're interested in seeing them and responding to them on your own time. I understand people don't really like the idea of phone interviews, I don't really care for them much myself, hehe. I'll email you the questions sometime tomorrow as they're mostly just my notes right now. And yes, that was a private email only to you hence the psst! :) I'll get back to you tomorrow with those interview questions. Thanks a ton, you're awesome! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog)

Hey thanks! Your a really nice helper! --TheBen10Mazter 00:35, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

D'awww, thanks! ^^ And you're a really quick replier! A+ I'll be in touch, thanks again for filling out my survey! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:47, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
I'm on wiki pretty much 24/7 (kidding, 25/7 really). TheBen10Mazter 01:03, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Email

So when should get that email with the phone interview questions? Just asking! See ya! TheBen10Mazter 13:42, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Good morning! I *just* sent it out in a new email, so be sure to check your mail ASAP! Thanks again, you're awesome! :) --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:36, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

I don't think i got the email, its been like 20 minutes, you mind sending it again? And do you have the right email? Thanks! TheBen10Mazter 20:17, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hm, that's interesting. I just sent it again. I used the same email address I sent the previous survey to. I hope that's the correct one! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:21, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
Nevermind, i found it and filled it out! Well if you need more help, tell me! Your a awesome helper, happy editing! :) TheBen10Mazter 20:31, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Me again

I checked my E-mail, and I do not want to take any survey thing. I don't want to show my face, gender, age, or anything else personal. I'm just playing it safe. The master of reptiles 21:45, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

No worries, that's perfectly understandable! Protecting your identity online is extremely important. With that being said, the survey is completely anonymous, so we wouldn't know who answers what.
Anyway, thanks again for your speedy response! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:55, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

I finished the survey

I finished your extended survey! I actually finished it a couple hours ago but I'm not sure you saw my message above the subheading me again. Well if need me to fill out anything tell me! Thanks for everything! --TheBen10Mazter 23:09, June 28, 2011 (UTC)

Got it!! Thank you so much, you're a huge help! I'll let you know if we need anything else! Thanks again, you rock! ^^ --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:05, June 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi!

Hi Trellar, this user, JI Robinson, on the project exonaut wiki, is a bureaucrat there like me, and has basically attacked me and the other bureacrat many times by cursing all over the place on our talk pages, you can check our talk pages for proof, check my user page on the Project Exonaut wiki, and Darkusmaster84's talkpage, JI Robinson has been cursing all over the place on our talkpages. He also banned a admin and took away his admin powers for the admin just unprotecting the main page without his permisson. Please take away his bureaucrat powers and admin powers, and rollback powers, because he has misued them. And also on other wikis like the Bakugan wikis, he has been banned there atleast 16 times and his final ban was a infinite ban. So again please take away JI Robinson's bureaucrat, admin, and rollback powers there. Me and the other admin, Superbike10 decided there to report him, also the other bureacurat left because of JI Robinson. Thank you. TheBen10Mazter 01:48, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

Link to the Project Exonaut wiki- http://projectexonaut.wikia.com/

Hello again Ben10Mazter!
I'm sorry you're having this experience. :( One of the great things about Wikia is that our wikis are maintained by their members, and each can be managed differently depending on the preferences of the admins. The downside of this freedom of community, however, is that Wikia staff members do not intervene in most user disputes.
If the community agrees (or you and the other admins), you may use Special:Contact to officially report him. If not, then it sounds like your choices are to either compromise and try to get along with JI Robinson, or to focus your efforts on another wiki where your contributions are more appreciated.
I hope this helps! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:28, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

Survey Options

Hello Trellar! I'm definitely interested in taking your extended survey. However, when I clicked the link you sent me (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/newfoundersurvey) it redirected to a sign-up page for SurveyMonkey. Is this is mistake? Do I need to sign up? I didn't have to last time. At any rate, my second choice would be to set up a chat with you. What do you think? MontagnaMagica|Talk 01:15, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hey there MontagnaMagica!

Thank you so much for wanting to participate! Hm, that's odd. It shouldn't require you to sign-up or make an account any sort. Have you possibly tried refreshing the page? I just looked at all the options and all the restrictions have been turned off, so try to give it one more go and if not we can do a chat.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:01, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

I was able to open the survey this time, but it looked identical to the last one I did. I guess I'll just go ahead and set up chat with you sometime. What times will work for you? MontagnaMagica|Talk 17:51, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
Whoops, that's my bad this time! Silly me and making the URLs look almost identical. >.<
The one you want is here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WikiaFounders
My apologizes, it should be the correct one this time. --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:53, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
OK thanks! I completed the survey now. MontagnaMagica|Talk 19:13, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hello!

Hi there! 3 things i want to say. First off, thanks for joining Sonic the Hedgehog the Movie Wiki! 2nd, i created the wiki. 3rd, how do i create users admins? And how do i create pages only admins can edit? You know, the "View source" ones. Sonicyay2 16:33, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hey there Sonicyay2!

Thanks! Your wiki is looking awesome so far! :) You can give users admin rights and powers by using Special:UserRights (http://sonicthehedgehogthemovie.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UserRights). Simply enter in their username and select what rights you'd like them to have and you're done! Easy peasy!

Are you having any other issues with creating your wiki? Please let me know as I'd be more than happy to help! ^^ --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:43, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

Well, there is two more things. First, how do i create these pictures to the left of the tab? The Sonic News Network wiki has one of them, but how do i do one? And i am also having trouble creating my logo. Here is what i have:

Logo.

It won't go as my wordmark. Sonicyay2 19:28, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

Oh wow your wordmark looks awesome! I look a look at it and the height was a tad too big for the required dimensions (up to 250x65 pixels). I adjusted it for you, and it should now be displaying on your wiki! :)
I'm not entirely sure what you mean in your first question. Photos can be aligned left simply by uploading them and clicking the left button. I hope this helps! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:24, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
You know, the pictures on the tabs. For example: On the tab your on when editing this user page (Editing User talk:Trellar), there is the w from the Wikia logo to the left. Sonicyay2 14:59, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Also....welcome to the team. :) Sonicyay2 15:53, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Last of all, how do i advertise my wiki on "Around Wikia's network"? Sonicyay2 14:49, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
You have to spotlight it. Use this page. TheBen10Mazter 20:27, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hello im new

Hello im new to the wiki so while i edit the wiki how do i move the pic.When i move the pic it goes somewhere else.

Hey there!
Hm, that seems odd. Can you link me a page where this is happening? Thanks! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:47, July 6, 2011 (UTC)

Question

What does a ninja do (not a karate ninja), a ninja in wikia. Uberfuzzy (another staffmember) seems to have this right. TheBen10Mazter (T-B-C) 16:46, July 18, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I'm the one who's started the AU V RPG. I'm taking in class in how to use Wiki's, but I'm still confused on how to get started. I want this to be a multi-author collaboration, as well as an info source so I can tie everytjing together and keep it all organized. I may add pictures and links, but it's mainly an ongoing print project and web database of sorts. Instead of articles, I'd be adding chapters, profiles and whatnot. How would I even begin to set it up?

Cool!

Cool userpage! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 21:49, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks! ^^ --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:18, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
Your welcome. :) TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 22:21, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Chat

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on chat. You're very welcome, but I've got another problem.

One of them came up to me on the Central Wikia chat and left me these messages, which is really not too surprising after what some of them showed themselves as on the MLP wiki chat.

Now I'm not too concerned about the childish threats accompanied by some choice words against me, I'm more concerned about whether or not they're going to harass the user they say they're going to harass. And also the reason I didn't ban anyone from the CoD wiki is because they weren't doing anything wrong.

The user they're going to (or at least threatened to) harass is either User:Trayvin, User:Lucas88bam or User:Phillycj. I remember that those 3 were in the MLP chat at the same time that the trolls were.

I'm sorry to drag you into this again but I really don't find harassment threats funny, even more so when it's directed at people who didn't do anything wrong just as an attempt for childish retribution for being justly kickbanned, and you seem to be skilled at handling such situations.

Apparently the account which left me the messages is just a "troll account", but it obviously belongs to one of the trolls I banned yesterday. I doubt this is serious enough for some large investigation but I thought it'd be good to let you know about the situation.

Thank you very much in advance :) --Callofduty4 04:00, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Callofduty, thanks for reporting this, and it sounds like you're doing everything right. Just keep up with blocking, kickbanning, reverting, and ignoring the behavior, and it will probably go away. It looks like you have plenty of admins on hand. You can also give other trusted users "chatmod" status in chat, so they have the ability to kickban trolls. If anything happens that you can't handle with your own resources, please let us know. But in general, it sounds like this is something you're totally on top of. Good luck! --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:38, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Just to report that Degrassi wikians once again went around to different chats (I saw them on central and CoD chats) and started to derail discussion/cause an argument. This is even after they got their own chat back on their own wiki. --Callofduty4 03:37, August 12, 2011 (UTC)

Yes, I do know IW FTW and Todster8, why? Sorry I didn't catch your PM while you were on chat. --Callofduty4 01:38, August 13, 2011 (UTC)

Guess what. Seems like they were at it again. I'm pretty sure they organise these things in their own wretched chat, so I think turning their chat off would be a good port of call. --Callofduty4 02:20, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Well I joined their chat along with another chatmod from the CoD wiki and Sannse, so we could talk with them about what they've been doing. They now know for sure what has been happening, and that it's a rather serious offence, hopefully now the problem will stop :P --Callofduty4 03:48, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

FiM wiki vandalism etc

Hi Trellar

I de-beurocrated myself from the FiM wiki in hopes the community would administer itself, but I am very displeased by the amount of junk that's accumulated on the wiki. Is it possible to reinstate me? -Throwawaytv 09:57, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Done! FiM wiki really needs your help right now, as I've notcied an influx of trolls as of late. I'll be around should you need an help cleaning up. If the spam gets too overwhelming, feel free to contact the VSTF for additional support. ^^ --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:32, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

Laptop

You said you were looking for a laptop so i was browsing amazon and i found this. http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-L755-S5271-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B0054QJ2BS/ref=sr_1_1?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1313340429&sr=1-1

Phillycj 16:50, August 14, 2011 (UTC)

Oh awesome!! Thanks! Oooo looks like a good price too. I'll be sure to keep it on my radar. :D --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:14, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.
Dealbreaker. CharitwoTalk 16:17, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
@Charitwo- lol, and @Trellar- you sholud get this one, http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-TOUCH-SCREEN-DUAL-CORE-Bluetooth/dp/B00181SJBW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1313425380&sr=1-1. Its touch screen and costs a little less than the one Phill showed you. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 16:24, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Touchscreen is an overpriced novelty on a laptop. Phillycj 22:36, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Well this touchscreen is cheaper than the one you gave Trellar. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 22:37, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
(edit conflict)

Touchscreen is an overpriced novelty, full stop. -- RandomTime 22:38, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

This touch is awesome and cheaper than Phil's, i just love touch screen! But okay, you guys are right. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 22:43, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
the reason it is cheaper than my laptop is because the specs are worse. Phillycj 02:09, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Touchcreen is usually used for Commercial Use, ie information kiosks at malls or for self service eg. Self-Check In or at the Supermarket it isn't really suitable for personal use--Tama63 07:34, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

art

Hi there my name, kevin Im working on a story when I can.The other day there seem that some one removed all

my art work I now that one pic was from SWar's but all the other's were 100% my work I was hopping that if you

could look in to it for me and find out why they had tooken all of the pic's out sorry the first time i say hi is to ask for something sorry about that but at least thank god its not money.Koevanuda 02:10, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Kevin!
Oh no, that's terrible! :( Can you link me to the URL where this is all happening so that I may look in to it? Thanks, and hopefully we can get this all resolved soon! --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:12, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hey Trellar?

Hey Trellar, it's me EdBoy3, an admin at Beyblade Wiki. Sorry to bother you again, I promise this will be the last time. You see, one of our admins at Beyblade Wiki, DarkusMaster84, isn't doing really well in editing, he mostly just comments to Blog Posts, and rarely makes edits. His last edit on an article was on August 8th, today it's the 16th, 8 DAYS since his last edit! I contacted him to see why he isn't editing, but he says he's busy, despite that, he comes to Chat but does not edit. Plus, one of our original admins, Tripodnumberone came back and we're having too many admins at the moment. So I ask you, if you can please remove DarkusMaster84's crat power, it would be a big help here, and I already discussed it with the other users at Chat, we don't like him very much because he is pretty mean to us and is too lazy to edit, as well as not deserving to be an admin here. I really hope you can accept this, this will be the final time I bother you, I hope you accept my reuqest, it would really help us, please. User talk:EdBoy3

You should make a discussion going on about this in the forums or somewhere and link it here, thats how i got someone's crat rights removed. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 17:52, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

You need to cite a community discussion in a Special:Contact message - since you can't cite chat, that doesn't count. As Ben said, you'll have to create a forum thread (or a blog, I guess) and discuss it with the whole community there. Don't worry about the possibility of him vandalizing it - since everything is logged in history (and the deletion log), staff are able to see anything he would try to hide.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:58,8/16/2011 
Though DM84 is pretty nice to me. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 18:02, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah well, he's not really nice to us. We got the forum, keep in mind we are a small community, can you please remove his crat power now, please? User talk:EdBoy3 - Click that link to see the forum where we decided we wanted to remove DM's crat power. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Community_Discussion:_Should_DarkusMasters84%27s_crat_power_be_removed%3F
Well you have to wait for Trellar's reply, im not a staff member. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:53, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Okay, sorry. User talk:EdBoy3
Thanks for starting the discussion, EdBoy3. I've gone ahead and reviewed your case and have removed the user rights of DarkusMaster84. Thanks for helping out Ben & Monchoman. Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy day here at the Wikia office! :) --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:12, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you so much for you help, but I forgot one more thing. Beyblade Wiki has a sister wiki called Beyblade Fanon Wiki, and DarkusMaster84 is inactive and a bureaucrat there, can you please remove it, this will be the final time I bother you for real. User talk:EdBoy3 - Click here to remove DM's crat from Beyblade Fanon Wiki http://beybladefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UserRights/DarkusMaster84

Who's wiki needs editors?

Hi! I saw the forum "Who's wiki needs editors?" and I was wondering, can I add my wiki? I ask this because my wiki it's in Italian, so I don't know if it's the right place. The Italian central wiki isn't much visited and he hasn't a thread like that, but maybe there is no point to add an Italian wiki, although I believe many Italian editor visit this wiki. leviathan_89 13:39, 20 August, 2011 (UTC)

rodent

I replied on my wiki. Puppets 17:53, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

Nisoja

Hey,Trellar! My friend Nisoja was blocked from Degrassi Wiki and she didn't know why. The reason says she was posting pornography, but she didn't do that. I've attached a link for reference in the case it would be needed. Thanks so much for your time! Tαylεr ☮ 01:56, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

When is my ban over?Nisoja 21:56, August 22, 2011 (UTC)Nisoja

@Nisoja- you just lucked out, your block ends tommorow, the block should have been longer. @Taylor- Trellar has her good reasons. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 22:00, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Nisoja can try again from tomorrow. I've looked at the deleted pages log, and the ban stands -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:22, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi

Not to make your mad or anything (i really dont want that), but on your userpage, it says your the newest member of wikia, well, you probably know the rest. :) TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 00:16, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

RE:More admins

Umm, where was my post. Can you give me a link cause I cant find it. Thanks, Kangaroopowah   Talk  18:52,8/25/2011 

Oops, try here . :) --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:02, August 25, 2011 (UTC)

Your userpage

Hi! The about me in your user page failed :D You can fix it easily if you want me to, you probably know too. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:08, August 25, 2011 (UTC)

RE:Big Idea!!!

I see you like my idea, but when is this "Start Up group" will start becoming operational? I want to be a part of it, can some one hire me? Mand'alor Skyobiliviator The Devastator 00:27, August 26, 2011 (UTC)

Survey

I completed the survey, but I forgot something. ^^; An easier way to connect with foreign language wikis could help a lot. I've been talking to the admins on the Polish Kuroshitsuji wiki and we often help each other out. We share coding, images, and general knowledge. I've been trying to find some other languages, but I can't find them. SereneChaos 23:02, September 9, 2011 (UTC)

Awesome, thank you so much! You rock! I'll add your comment to my notes and relay it back to the rest of the team. Thanks again! :) --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:35, September 9, 2011 (UTC)

Survey... finished!

Yep you read it i finished it! The admin founder thing- helped a bit- but i wouldnt say much - but i think i got atleast 3 editors! Thanks! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 00:03, September 10, 2011 (UTC)

Quick Question

<long dispute removed>

Guys, that's enough. 2KE, please go find something else to do while you wait out your ban. Closer 2my Dreams, I trust you are using one account as we discussed. And both of you need to keep out of each others way, and keep it calm. Please also keep this off Trellar's talk page. If you want to talk to me about any issues, please use the contact form. But more bickering is not going to help - learn to ignore each other please. Thank you -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:52, September 12, 2011 (UTC)

Visual Editor

Hi Trella! Could you maybe not use the visual editor when making longer posts? I had to trim nearly 5000 characters off of your recent forum post as the visual editor added in extra paragraph and span tags to your post, making it unreadable while in source editing mode and would likely have led to some nasty problems once users started to comment. Just a suggestion.--GodPray  01:04,9/20/2011 

RE:Survey

Absolutely. I just finished. Shotrocket6 20:27, September 22, 2011 (UTC)

Help...

Hi, Im Kendzo, I have recently made this new wikia but I have spelled a word wrong in the name, do you know how I can change it? Or can you change it? In addtion to that I only made it recently so I don't have many contributers, Do you know how I can get more people? [[1]] Thanks Kendzo.JR 17:49, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you!

Thank you so much, Trellar! I promise to do my best as an admin! :)

Zluhcs  talk page  my edits  Elder Scrolls Wiki-chat 00:46, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.