FANDOM

(Pokemon Fanon Wiki)
(Changing some information Raging Blast got a little wrong)
Line 426: Line 426:

*Has somewhat insulted me in the way "I'm superior to you" and posted how she's got more edits to the Wikia than I had.

*Has somewhat insulted me in the way "I'm superior to you" and posted how she's got more edits to the Wikia than I had.

*Considered ourselves harassing the admins while we just showed constructive criticism. By her, harassing is asking admins to do something twice. Then she said that she ignored my post since we said it without a reason, while the second time I told the actual reason.

*Considered ourselves harassing the admins while we just showed constructive criticism. By her, harassing is asking admins to do something twice. Then she said that she ignored my post since we said it without a reason, while the second time I told the actual reason.
*Has violated the "Don't feed the trolls" rule with just by inviting the trolls to vandalize. She posted a "An admins is always watching!" bubble which floats around the wiki to "warn" trolls that the wiki is active and that they shouldn't vanadalize, which contradicts logic. What she actually did is just invite them to vandalize since an inactive wiki is not fun to vandalize.
+
*Has violated the "Don't feed the trolls" advice with just by inviting the trolls to vandalize. She posted a "An admins is always watching!" bubble which floats around the wiki to "warn" trolls that the wiki is active and that they shouldn't vanadalize, which contradicts logic. What she actually did is just invite them to vandalize since an inactive wiki is not fun to vandalize.

*Basically said that I'm guilty that an user left the wiki, while we had to do nothing with him, and he left since other people were talking behide his back.

*Basically said that I'm guilty that an user left the wiki, while we had to do nothing with him, and he left since other people were talking behide his back.

*Basically vandalized a banned user's userpage adding "I can be rude.". No bureaucrat is allowed to change an user's userpage. (She did this on 2 users)

*Basically vandalized a banned user's userpage adding "I can be rude.". No bureaucrat is allowed to change an user's userpage. (She did this on 2 users)
*Made a caregory called "Critics" and said that the ones marked by this almost tore the wiki apart. This was refering to me (Who did nothing) and 2 of my friends (Who did do some not nice stuff, but that was incredibly minor).

*Considered myself "not welcome" to the wiki since all my critics were being answered.

*Considered myself "not welcome" to the wiki since all my critics were being answered.

Name of the user: [[w:c:pokemonfanon:User:Universalguardian1003|Universalguardian1003]]

Name of the user: [[w:c:pokemonfanon:User:Universalguardian1003|Universalguardian1003]]
Line 437: Line 436:

*He insulted an user by saying how he has a puny mind which can't hold the smartness of his mind. I agree, the user he insulted was somewhat un-friendly, but he was still over-reacting and insulting an user should immediately mean a demotion.

*He insulted an user by saying how he has a puny mind which can't hold the smartness of his mind. I agree, the user he insulted was somewhat un-friendly, but he was still over-reacting and insulting an user should immediately mean a demotion.

*Somewhat bragged by his IQ popping in a random conversation saying "I have a high IQ too, just to let you know."

*Somewhat bragged by his IQ popping in a random conversation saying "I have a high IQ too, just to let you know."
*Violated the "Don't feed the trolls" rule.
+
*Violated the "Don't feed the trolls" advice.

Name of the user: [[w:c:pokemonfanon:User:Intrudgero98|Intrudgero98]]

Name of the user: [[w:c:pokemonfanon:User:Intrudgero98|Intrudgero98]]

===2nd admin:===

===2nd admin:===
Line 454: Line 453:

[[User:Raging Blast|<3 I hav' a crush <3]] 02:54, April 23, 2011 (UTC)

[[User:Raging Blast|<3 I hav' a crush <3]] 02:54, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
Just letting you know, Raging Blast is not a native English speaker, which explains some grammatical errors above. ~''[[User:Hyper Zergling|<span style="color:yellow;">Hyper</span>]] [[User talk:Hyper Zergling|<span style="color:blue;">Zergling</span>]]'' 03:25, April 23, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 03:25, April 23, 2011

See Adoption requests to request admin or bureaucrat rights on an inactive wiki.
See Spotlights to request a spotlight.

Please add new messages to the bottom, thanks :) -- sannse (talk)

Bleach Wiki Rights?

Hello, I am coming to ask if Bleach Wiki has the right to block all non registered users from editing. They have been doing this for years, and it won't allow you to edit unless you have an account. I have seen many other wikis and all of them allow non registered users to make contributions. Normally I wouldn't have said anything but I read the conversation here between one of the admins and one of the heavy editors on the site and thought I should report them. Is there some way that you or the staff of this wiki can fix this? ErzaLover 02:47, March 17, 2011 (UTC)

There are a few wikis on Wikia that only allow logged in editing. This is sometimes because they had severe vandalism problems in the past, or because it's a wiki that moved to Wikia and they already had that setting, or because it was a wiki with an larger, active community that feels very strongly about anon editing. It's something that we only allow rarely, on a case-by-case basis, and it should never be done with repeated use of Protect Site (that's not the way it's done on Bleach - it's correctly set by staff).
But if the Bleach community wants to try opening up editing again, then that would be great :) All it needs is for a discussion on the wiki, and a general agreement to give it a go - then an admin should contact us and we can make the change -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:49, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Sannse, we most certainly do not want to open the site to anons. We have enough trouble with people making accounts to vandalize the site. Opening anons would only make this worse. The above user has made 1 edit to the wiki which was undone for not following the rules. My guess is that they are upset over this.--GodPray  23:08,3/18/2011 

Not Upset.

I wasn't saying that out of spite, I simply wished to know why I couldn't just edit without an account, and I wouldn't have said anything if the user himself wouldn't have said that they were doing something wrong, but thanks for your answer. ErzaLover 01:30, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Spotlight error

Hi i'm not a user of the Twilight wiki but i thought i should report this. Pls take a look at this pic. It's a screenshot from Red Riding Hood (movie) not the Twilight saga. I hope you do something about it. Bye What is CH3OH? It's Methanol.... 11:59, March 19, 2011 (UTC)300

Thanks, I'll pass this feedback to the team that handles Spotlights. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:20, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
The Spotlight team says: "if they click on the spotlight it takes them to a blog post on Twilight Saga wiki that talks about Red Riding Hood being the next Twilight because it's being directed by the same guy who directed one of the Twilight movies." So, not a mistake. (I suppose that's why it says "the next twilight?". I didn't catch it, either, though.) --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:30, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

True Blood Wiki

Hi Sannse! We have a minor issue developing on the True Blood Wiki that I'm hoping you can resolve for us. Our one and only Bureaucrat, The Scourge has gone inactive, and we have only one active Administrator. The fourth season of True Blood starts in a couple of months, which is bound to increse traffic on the wiki, and bring problems in equal measure. Buffymybasset was previously an Administrator, but her rights were revoked due to her account being hacked. The suspension of her rights was supposed to be temporary, but The Scourge went inactive without restoring them. So, would you please restore her admin status, and promote either her or Babbyjabba to Bureaucrat? Thanks in advance. Jayden Matthews 15:07, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

It looks like XD1 is active on this wiki and restored Buffymybasset's rights. Have you tried asking them for a Bureaucrat promotion? --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:36, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Liberapedia

Somebody's hacked into Wikia and changed the LP logo for Liberapedia to the Conservapedia logo. Liberapedians won't like this. Proxima Centauri 09:08, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

It's been put right now, thanks. Proxima Centauri 08:44, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

hello

Hi Sannse, this is probably a weird request but is it possible to restrict the "Move"/"Rename" pages option only to sysops? we don't really want our users who aren't admins renaming our pages. This is from the w:c:testadmin and it's just a question? just to restrict users from moving pages.

Eglinton talk 00:36, March 21, 2011 (UTC)

Yes but it can only be done page by page. You just protect the page (via the drop down menu on the edit button) and choose edit = new and registered contributors, move = sysop.--GodPray  01:12,3/21/2011 
Talk page stalker No, it is technically possible to move the move right from user to sysop (making it so only admins can move pages), but wait for Sannse's answer for whether or not she will do this for you. Also, in future, such requests should go through Special:Contact on that wiki. ajr 03:14, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks :) I just don't want to be going around protecting pages :-P
Eglinton talk 22:52, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Abandoned Wiki

Hello Sannse, I think the founder of this wikia has abandoned it.Quiet Man (Talk) 22:47, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Just a suggestion: But I think you should put in a request to adopt the wiki, if you wanted to request administrative or bureaucratic status there.

Hope that helped :)

Eglinton talk 22:53, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Bakugan wiki

DAsServine.gif
You look pretty tasty...
Hello there, our 'Crat, TwinStar, is starting to be a TYRANT on Bakugan Wikia, and here's a Quote from Airzel-of-Haos:

"Don't say a word. You blocked Alpha on the other wiki, even though you KNOW he isn't an admin. You are a disgrace. As far as I'm concerned, you are an inconsiderate a** who wants to be in control but can't take his licks. Since when has he been random and someone hasn't gotten rid of it? Oh wait, you can be random because you are the all powerful TwinStar, and you are a Crat on BOTH wikis. You know what, after all the sh** you pull like this, I think that almost the ENTIRE community can agree that you don't DESERVE to be called a Crat. I know I have done some things in the past, but at least I have the balls TO OPENLY ADMIT IT. And another thing, the ONLY reason that the edit policy went through is because YOU and the other CRATS were getting tired of us doing mainly blogs. WE still got work done, but NO, you had to sway them to only look at the blog edits. Same thing with the Randomness policy. That is the only reason this wiki even CAME INTO EXISTENCE."

(SOURCE: This blog.)

I am starting to get mad, plus TwinStar is activating Badges, which the WHOLE Wikia HATES. Please do something. Thanks. ]

-DarkusAlpha

My word.

User DarkusAlpha was Blocked for Intimidating Behavior/Harassment on another Wiki, and starting Randomness on our Wiki some time ago. The Badges are, somewhat, a hope to get some Editing on our Wiki, because all Users there are only Commenting on Blog Posts instead of Editing. 2X☆∞ | klaT <---- Backwards.

Also, most of our Administrators are ignoring our Policies/Rules and act inappropriately. If Banned/their Rights are removed, they go on a "strike" and begin threatening by using various methods. Any Solutions will be highly accepted. Thanks. 2X☆∞ | klaT <---- Backwards.
And Finally, my entire point being, how can i keep a Wiki alive if the Community hates me? 2X☆∞ | klaT <---- Backwards.
If I may give my non-staff opinion, there are a few things at work here. First off, Bakugan wiki is likely to have many users that are under the age of 13, simply due to the subject matter. Hence, the people you're dealing with will tend to be immature. From what I saw on that blog, you have a Randomness policy for people who only comment on blog posts. You probably shouldn't block people who only comment on blogs - instead, provide something that makes them want to edit content pages more. Badges don't seem to be a good option (judging from the above), so try to think of something else. And one user made a good point - "what happens on one wiki stays on one wiki". Don't block a user on two wikis for something they did on one. Those things should be a step in the right direction - hopefully, they'll help you get your community under control.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  18:38,3/23/2011 
DAsServine.gif
You look pretty tasty...
However Ask TwinStar to show evidence and I'm 13. I'm a loyal contributor, and TwinStar blocked me due to his wantonness.

No one's perfect - people make mistakes. I myself have blocked people for bad reasons before. Doesn't mean that people can't change. Both sides need to compromise here.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  02:17,3/24/2011 
DAsServine.gif
You look pretty tasty...
I never did anything to the IRC, only remove the ChanServ (yes, I'm the Founder) And I starting to wonder why TwinStar is acting SO STRANGE.

That was good advice from Monchoman45 :) I think the main thing for all on the wiki to remember is this is supposed to be fun. I don't think you should try to force people to edit instead of contributing to the community in other ways ... blogging can help your wiki too, especially in helping build a community and encouraging people to keep coming back. But there are ways to encourage people to edit as well as blogging... why not have a competition for "best improved page"? Or choose a task to work on together (say, starting a page for each character that's missing) and have a blog post highlighting the people did the most towards the goal. Keep it positive - so give recognition to those that help, rather than getting angry with those who didn't :) and see how it goes!
Another thing to remember is that if most of the other admins disagree with you - then maybe you are wrong :) It's a community wiki, and you need to talk to the other admins and work out what is best for the wiki. It's something that you, and admins and the community can work out together. So talk to people, encourage everyone to work together, and have fun :) -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:53, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Deleting Wikis

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to delete wikis? I've been recently wanting to delete one, but I remember someone telling me a long time ago that it's a pain to do so. Anyway, please let me know!

Thanks,

--Blemo

Hi! If the wiki has a lot of content on it or there are other community members involved, we encourage you to leave it for others to adopt and improve, rather than delete it. However, if it's brand new, mostly empty, or you're the only person who's used it, just send us a message via Special:Contact and we'll try to help you out. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:31, March 25, 2011 (UTC)

Your photos on Wiki

Hi there,

I am making labels for a candle company. Can the images of state flowers be used as part of the labels? Your images are amazing!

Thanks, Gina

Hi Gina, Can you specify (with links) which images you're interested in? Copyright rules may vary. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:08, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Question

Hey Sannse, I have a question. Is it possible to delete wiki accounts? I just got a random email yesterday that I had two (unused) wiki accounts from 2005. Yeah, it was weird and I dunno why I just got the emails... but I'm wondering if I can delete those accounts, as I have no intention of using them any more. Is this possible? Let me know,

-KidVegeta

No if you delete your account in a wiki your whole account in all the wikis will be deleted. What is CH3OH?It's MethanolContrib 06:35, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

I should mention that they are on a different email address, then this account that I'm using now. Is that important? -KidVegeta

It is technically possible to delete an account (the software can adapt), but it's messy to do so and is rarely, if ever, done. The email you got was likely a phishing attempt, because Wikia doesn't send out emails about having unused accounts. You can disable the account, but if you're not using it anyway there's really no need.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  12:52,3/28/2011 
Hi KidVegeta! It's possible that those emails weren't a phishing attempt, but rather the result of an email glitch we experienced recently -- some very old wiki founder emails were backlogged, and just released. You can safely ignore them. We didn't mean to send them, and we're working on the issue.
We don't delete user accounts, but we do disable them on request. This would remove your email addresses from them and permanently lock them so no one can use them again. If you'd like us to do that, please request it via Special:Contact (if you want both accounts deleted, you should submit each request separately, while logged in to the account you want deleted). Thanks, and sorry for the strange emails. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:55, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

Switch

Hi Sannse i where asking if you please could switch the comments with that of talk on the Magico Wikia. Thank you for your time. ProGamerP9 (UserpageTalk) 20:37, March 28, 2011 (UTC)

But also another question, i was editing at the Detective Conan Wikia and i cannot make no any edits, i checked on the other wikia where i contribute it seems that i can edit at there. What is actually the problem at the Detective Conan Wikia?? ProGamerP9 (UserpageTalk) 14:37, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
It looks as though editing is working for your now. I'm not sure what you were seeing there before.
For changing comments to talk pages -- please mail us with the details. You need to be sure that any community on the wiki agrees with the change, and that you are aware that existing comments won't show if you change to talk pages -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:44, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
OK then i will do that, but about the Detective Conan Wikia, Uberfuzzy has fixed it for me. But i will send an email to explain them why i wanna have talk pages. ProGamerP9 (UserpageTalk) 14:16, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

Brickipedia taking a joke too far

I'm guessing it is an April fool's joke. Brickipedia made someone an admin who made a few edits. They changed the theme and colours. But they have gone too far with this joke and began blocking people including me for no apparent reason. I believe this goes against wikia, and I'll like something to be done. {{SUBST:User:lego lord/sig.}}

Hi there. If this is still an issue, please bring it up with the bureaucrats at Brickipedia. Thanks. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:19, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

two things

1. Could you enable the layout builder here?
  2. What do you have to do to be a Helper?

-BRAINULATOR9 (TALK) (AOW)(der, die, das) 16:48, April 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi! LayoutBuilder is now enabled on Annoying Orange Wiki.
"Helper" is a formal role on wikia - they are people who are contracted to work for Wikia or are doing an internship with us. Generally, positions for that are on the hiring page (http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Wikia:Hiring ), or are something we approach people directly about. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:22, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Bakugan Wikia's Badges

DAsServine.gif
You look pretty tasty...
DarkusAlpha here again. I was sent here on a request from Bakugan Wikia Admin for an Wikia Central Admin to turn on Bakugan Wikia's Badges. After a discussion, Bakugan Wiki's Admins have decided to turn on the Badges. Bakugan Wikia here.

Hi! This request needs to be made by a sysop. Please ask them to send it to us via Special:Contact. Thanks! --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:25, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hello!

Hi Sannse! You probably know me as a admin on the Total Drama Reloaded Wiki right? Well me and another user named Breakingmikey need our Oversight powers on that wiki, and only a Wikia Staff person can do that so, I asked you.

Thanks! The only reason they call him DJ, is because they don't want to reveal his real name. Donna Jones! 17:43, April 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, oversight isn't a right that's generally used. If there is personal data that needs to be hidden, then please ask staff to do this. Thanks -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:51, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Help!

I'm not an administrator or bureaucrat. The administrator just logged in and do nothing in our Wild Ones Wiki. Recently, we have an enormous vandalizer in Wild Ones Wiki. He makes our page get messy and moving pages be impotent. The main page is also in trouble, I've just have undone his vandalism. According to my vandalism scale, he has violated the Category 9 vandalism and will do immediate actions and blocks. Please block him for 1 week as no administrators or bureaucrats have come to stop him. Where can I apply for rollback? Not enough 60 days but want to become an administrator or bureaucrat.

I'm Wildoneshelper, from http://wildones.wikia.com/wiki/Wild_Ones_Wiki.

The Vandalizer is Midou.zallouz: http://wildones.wikia.com/wiki/User:Midou.zallouz

Wildoneshelper (cont. Uhsting) (talk) (edits) 03:27, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Talk to VSTF about this.--GodPray  03:33,4/4/2011 
It's also good to talk more to the existing admin. He has been on the wiki, so should be able to help out with blocks. I can also give him bureaucrat rights if he wants them... then he can add more admins as needed -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:58, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Ongoing Vandal Problems at the Mass Effect Wiki

Hey Sannse since you've been helpful with me in the past, I hope there is something that you can help me with now, or at least point me in the right direction.

For about the past three weeks, at the Mass Effect Wiki, we have had someone keep coming back, and vandalizing hundreds of articles before he can be banned. This is because he picks the perfect time to strike, during the overnight hours in the US, when both active admins, SpartHawg948 and myself are offline and asleep.

• Instance from overnight hours on March 20-21: Initially dealt with as Vandal was just using IPs at the time, but the edits made it clear who it was.
  • Instance from overnight hours on March 27-28: Vandal created three separate accounts,
    • Istilldontcares
    • Imoredontcaresnow
    • Inevercaresolittle
    • With the first one, manage to vandalize almost 350 times before Angela blocked him. Also with the Imoredontcaresnow account, he created over 100 pages that had the exact same thing, also deleted by Angela. He then proceeded to make two new accounts over the course of the day, Name's Jack 101, and use multiple IPs to vandalize. I managed to catch these, but it was the second user account, Jack's the name, Lancer, deal with it, is when it started to get personal.

While the vandalism is undone quickly, the attacks this morning, April 2-3, made it personal. What he did this morning was use Cyrillic characters to spoof my user name, which did cause some initial confusion, but then people caught on. Eventually Randomtime, a member of the VSTF, managed to shut him down.

Accounts from this morning, notice the Cyrillic characters:

This morning he proceeded to vandalize the wiki, by copy pasting various edit summaries of mine into articles, and using that as the edit summary. This did again cause some confusion as to what was really going on. However what he did then was to try and impersonate me logging in and seeing by account blocked, thankfully he don't know how Wikia operates. The community caught on however, but not before Randomtime unblocked the accounts, which he then reblocked after a conversation on my talk page. I've been trying to sort this out, and I'm at a loss now about what to do. This guy has made it personal and for me has taken the joy out of editing Wikia. This is no fault of you or the staff, but just one person who can't grow up, act mature, get a life, and find something more productive to do. among other things. There are a lot of things I'd like to say about him, but won't. However, I'm about ready to lose my cool about this issue.

He recently came back however, and was still using versions of my user name. I have no doubt this is beyond personal and frankly, it is beyond annoying as again I'm about ready to loose my cool. Here are those accounts:

The second of these attacks was the more worryful one with an edit to my talk page. If you choose to follow the link, then you have been warned as it isn't pretty and was insulting to both myself and SpartHawg948, the resident b'crat on the ME wiki. I'm again at a loss about what to do here. Personally I don't think he will stop until I'm gone or I'm blocked. Or until he has every page vandalized at once. But I think the two former conditions are the ones he is going for as he is personally targeting me and only me with his recent attacks.

The only humor, and possibly relief I can find is that when Mass Effect: Evolution Issue #4 is released in a few weeks as this might have all started over the ME Wiki's speculation policy and how we, and more specifically me in this instance, enforced it. If you wish to puruse that topic, here are some relevant links on that point, Mass Effect: Evolution, Illusive Man, and Talk:Illusive Man. Maybe then he will go away, and them maybe not, but he is becoming a permanent pest. I'm betting not as he will gloat, vandalize, and then get banned again for breaking some policy, leading to this all over again.

Also while I was leaving this message, I had enough suspicion to ban the following account based on the image:

Again if you want to follow the link, then you have been warned as it just inappropriate to say the least.

I've contacted the VSTF already about watching over the Wiki during the night, and sent now two emails using the contact form, but again since Spart and myself are offline during the overnight hours so he can pretty much vandalize at will. I know you probably won't read this until tomorrow, but this is out of control and I'm really hoping that there is something the staff can do about this issue as I'm out of options and this guy is a pain in the side of the community and myself.

Again anything that the staff can do, will be much appreciated by the community. But as I've stated I'm at my whit's end with this issue. I'm really hoping that something can be done to hopefully stop this guy apart from having someone from the VSTF sit on the wiki 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

Some relevant links:

I think this is the longest initial message I've left anyone.

As always, thanks in advance. Lancer1289 04:31, April 4, 2011 (UTC)

Apparently I missed a lot while I was sleeping as he proceeded to create more accounts and then have an on again off again on Teugene's talk page. He then created another account, and apparently I was wrong about the Cyrillic characters, and vandalize again: %C4%BFancer1289. There were also two IPs that were banned at the same time for similar actions and now I am at my whit's end. If there is anything the staff can do, it would be much appreciated. This guy is out of control and not only breaking our policies, but I'm beyond a reasonable doubt that he's broken several of Wikia's during this whole process. Lancer1289 13:34, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
  • Quick addendum: He apparenlty will give up a break today, which I highly doubt as his recent account, %C5%81ancer1289, blanked by user page, and well you can read the summary. Lancer1289 13:48, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Special:Contact, request a checkuser and a rangeblock. That should take care of him for a while.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  13:46,4/4/2011 
I've already contacted the staff about it yesterday, with to different emails. The problem is he uses proxy IPs and just keeps coming back. I'll send another email however before I leave for school. Lancer1289 13:48, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Multiple emails won't change anything - one is enough. A rangeblock takes out a bunch of IP addresses all at once, which will prevent him from changing his IP address to continue vandalizing.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  15:35,4/4/2011 
If there was a range we could have blocked, we'd have done it already RandomTime 17:13, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Or that. Aren't there other tools that staff have for this kind of thing?  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:24,4/4/2011 
As Randomtime says, There's not a way to block all the IPs he may be using. The VSTF and staff are aware of the problems, and will keep looking for IPs and ranges to block, but a it may just be persistence in reverting that pays off. The basics of keeping vandalism off a wikis are always: block, revert, ignore. The more quickly and quietly you can do that, the more likely the vandal will get bored and move on :) But also see Wendy's reply to your email, Lancer... maybe she can help a bit more. -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:09, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks Sannse, however we are trying our best to deal with the problem. I did see Wendy's email, and that doesn't sound like something that we'd be comfortable with as we generally don't protect pages altogether. Generally most of our IPs edit in a positive manor, but if it keeps going, maybe I'll bring it up. Something tells me this guy will just keep coming back until issue #4 is released on the 20th and it confirms what he's been pushing. Anyway, it is nice to know that the staff and the VSTF are on the lookout, however we also did just add two more admins to Spart and myself a few hours ago, one of whom lives in Australia so he can keep an eye out overnight. Maybe once he realizes he can't hit during that time like he used to, maybe he will stop. I can only hope. I again thank you for your assistance, and I do just have one more question, has the staff seen something like this before, one person who keeps coming back time and time again? Lancer1289 17:17, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
  • Addendum: After reading this again, I just realized that this made it sound like we don't appreciate the staff and the VSTF looking out for us, and if that did happen, then my sincerest apologies on that. We all appreciate the staff being on the lookout, as I've thanked each one who has come around to assist, and we would appreciate any additional assistance in dealing with the problem. I also apologize if this causes you an edit conflict as I just wanted to clear the air in case there was something that was misinterpreted. I know you are busy Sannse, but I would appreciate a response to make sure that I didn't convey something that wasn't intended. I sometimes I have a problem expressing gratitude in comments. Lancer1289 18:00, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

It didn't sound that way at all :) and I understand the frustration, this sort of thing is very hard on those who care about wikis.

Yes, we've seen this before on other wikis - in fact, it goes right back to the early days of Wikipedia. As annoying as it is, persistence with "block, revert, ignore" really does work... eventually. The good users on wikis outweigh the bad, or wikis simply wouldn't exist. We can make any changes to access that you need to keep this under control - but spreading the work between more admins is also a good way to help -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:15, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hey Sannse, sorry for the lack of response time but I figured I'd give you an update.
I am glad to know that I wasn't misinterpreted. Also it appears that your strategy worked, as the vandal hasn't been back for a while now, and I don't think you will find one person that isn't happy about that. However, maybe he left because he no longer had the time to waste. Who knows really, but I know I can speak for at the very least the vast majority of the community when I say that I'm glad he's gone. Hopefully he won't be back, but then we can never assume that he won't be. Oh well, it's been a relatively quiet week, but since Game Informer made Mass Effect 3 their May issue cover story, we've been dealing with those additions. Which I have to say is a nice change. I just which mine would arrive so I could read it properly.
I would again like to thank the staff and the VSTF for looking out for us. I do hope you enjoy your day/afternoon/evening depengin on when you read this message. Lancer1289 19:48, April 13, 2011 (UTC)

Big Problem with admin

I recently joined the fanverse wiki (fanverse.wikia.com) because a friend of mine made it. I was on for awhile and a user named Xenosaiyan57 started talking to me, asking if I wanted to write a story with him. I has previously given him some constrictive critisism, however I said I did not want to work with him and told me to leave me alone. He went to one of the admins, Zel'no'di, and said I was "rude", which resulted in Zel'no'di blocking me for a year. I think this is a gross misuse of his powers as an admin, and something should be done about it. 184.98.170.211 01:15, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, this is something you need to work out with the admins on the wiki. I agree it seems very harsh for the comment I see, but this should be something decided by the admins there. I see there are two active admins, so possibly the other one can help mediate between you. Good luck! -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:40, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

not a beau

Turn Henry Medals into a no group person on Annoying Orange Wiki: he's now JM. Krait. -BRAINULATOR9 (TALK) (AOW)(der, die, das) 22:00, April 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, he can remove the flag from himself if that's what he wants :) -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:42, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Typo in wiki name

I made a typo when making a wiki, how do you change the name of the Wiki?--Evilkitteh 00:25, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

If you just made it, you can just create a new one with the correct name. If you've already put content on it, you can request a name change via Special:Contact.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  00:32,4/6/2011 

User: DaNASCAT abuse of power

Hi. As you may have heard, the popular Smashwiki moved a while ago to another host site named Wikia. The community moved with it and copied the articles down there. We hope you respect this move, as we had conflicts with wikia before. However, wikia staff has refused to delete the SmashWiki here on wikia, despite the fact that the only users remaining are either one-time minor editors, vandals, or a handful of users (including me) that are community members who are just sticking by to stop the vandals. Even worse, User: DaNASCAT is blocking some of the vandal reverters only because we are notifying new users about the move. He has also made it clear that he is fiercly opposed to us turning the wiki into a more useful source (like a proposed Fanon wiki). He is doing this even though he has not contributed to the wiki at all. WE repeatedly try to get him to discuss this, rather than merely censor our opinions, but he has not responded. We hope you can talk to him about this and respect our wishes to have control of our site. Mr. Anon 04:36, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

If you have moved, Wikia will not close the site as they still own the wiki. Rather they will help in restoring the wiki and make it more friendly to new users. I have seen many people who have moved complaining about being blocked "for reverting vandalism". Trust me, there is always more to it. From what I have seen, Smash wiki was using site notices- a Tou violation- and telling all users to go to the new off wikia wiki, also not allowed.--GodPray  04:40,4/6/2011 
We were not in any way telling users to leave. Rather, we were informing them of the facts: that the community had moved to another domain. Mr. Anon 05:00, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Do not act as if I don't know what I am talking about. EVERY SINGLE USER supported the leave from wikia, yet you REFUSE to delete it at all. We try to compromise in changing it to a fanon wiki, and even then you stand in our way. I have lost my patience. You claim to try to protect the content in the wiki, yet that content was created by the very users you are blocking, who are trying hard to prevent vandals from damaging our work. You side with users known to abuse their powers on other wikis. Discuss this properly and address my points. Mr. Anon 05:13, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
No need to get hostile. You need to look at the facts. Wikia owns the smash wiki, not you. If you have left wikia, then wikia is going to go in there and clean up the wiki and change it around to bring in new users. They have very strict rules on promoting the new wiki within the wikia wiki. I believe it is supposed to just be a blog post detailing the move. You also used sitenotices which are a Tou violation. If you have left wikia, then leave peacefully and let wikia do what it must to bring new editors to the wikia site.--GodPray  05:20,4/6/2011 
I am not getting hostile. Let's look at the facts. We decided to move. We obviously notified users about this move, and yes through a sitenotice. The sitenotice in question merely stated that the community has moved and linked to a page detailing the reasons for the move. Our users also directly notified new users about this. In no way did we force; we did not threaten with blocks or any thing like that. Might I also mention that we were the one cleaning up the barage of vandalism, not you? If you guys cared about the state of the wiki, you would help in this. Instead, you desysop a user who was only using his powers to revert the said vandalism, and refused to respond to complaints of this desysop. DaNASCAT has repeatedly stood in the way of us even changing the purpose of the site, even though EVERY SINGLE USER supported the said change of tone. You may technically "own" the wiki, but wikia has in no way aided in the formation and building up of the wiki. Mr. Anon 05:29, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
I ask a two questions: if DaNASCAT's only purpose in his actions is to improve the wiki, why hasn't he done ANYTHING to stop the consistant vandalism there? And why are you so against the "new users" that you are trying to help deciding for themselves, rather than censoring important information about the move? Mr. Anon 05:34, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Like it or not, this kind of thing has happened dozens of times before. DaNASCAT's actions are completely normal and entirely 'legal'. You're not going to get anywhere with this.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  13:16,4/6/2011 

We absolutely support the right to fork. It's up to you where you edit, of course, and the Creative Commons license we use means that you are allowed to copy content from Wikia to another site (with attribution). But what you can't do is expect to also control the wiki you have chosen to leave. If users on a wiki decide to go elsewhere, then that doesn't mean the Wikia wiki will be closed, or that you can remove content from it - it will remain in place for anyone who chooses to stay, or for future editors that might want to revive the wiki later.

There's a bit of a trend at the moment for those who have forked wikis to say "we are re-purposing the Wikia version". What that really means is "we want to delete the current content so that it doesn't compete with our alternative version". That's not acceptable. The wiki content has a home on Wikia, and should be available for anyone who wants to use it here, now or in the future. If you are adding to a wiki to broaden it's scope, that's great! But if you are deleting content to help your alternative wiki, then that's not OK.

On notices: we allowed notices on all wikis that forked, so that the existing community understands what's going on... but there comes a time when the Wikia version has to move on and have a chance to revive. There is no reason that Wikia should allow you to use our service to advertise your alternative - just as you wouldn't allow someone to come to your wiki and leave messages for each editor saying "don't do this here, come to Super Smash Bros Neowiki". You would (rightly) consider that spam and would ban the spammer. Wikia does the same.

I hope that clarifies the situation. -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:46, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

However that does not change the fact that danascat abused his power there. They were reverting vandalizm and being useful there beyond telling people where the community moved. 74.32.228.247 20:15, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

" We absolutely support the right to fork. It's up to you where you edit, of course, and the Creative Commons license we use means that you are allowed to copy content from Wikia to another site (with attribution). But what you can't do is expect to also control the wiki you have chosen to leave. If users on a wiki decide to go elsewhere, then that doesn't mean the Wikia wiki will be closed, or that you can remove content from it - it will remain in place for anyone who chooses to stay, or for future editors that might want to revive the wiki later."

You must realize that this isn't just "a couple users" departing. The users of smashwiki UNANIMOUSLY decided to move. Because we were the users who built the wiki, it is up to us to decide what to do with it. When a SINGLE actual user of the wiki disagrees with us, then your point will gain weight. However, as the smashwikia here is literally an abandoned duplicate of the NIWA smashwiki, there is no purpose in keeping it. Furthermore, it is us who are the people who created this content in the first place, and it is perfectly within our right to remove that content if we see fit. If the people here wish to create their own smashwikia here, that is fine. However, what is not fine is blocking the users who created the content then claiming the content as their own. It seems your purpose in this is to "leave the content for anyone who chooses to stay", but as smashwikia is currently flooded with vandalism, that "content" will not be very helpful I'm afraid.

"There's a bit of a trend at the moment for those who have forked wikis to say "we are re-purposing the Wikia version". What that really means is "we want to delete the current content so that it doesn't compete with our alternative version". That's not acceptable. The wiki content has a home on Wikia, and should be available for anyone who wants to use it here, now or in the future. If you are adding to a wiki to broaden it's scope, that's great! But if you are deleting content to help your alternative wiki, then that's not OK."

First of all, the users of smashwiki have UNANIMOUSLY agreed to change smashwikia into a fanon wiki. This is not "competing", as there is no opposition on either smashwiki. As stated above, the content here is an unnecessary duplicate of the content in NIWA Smashwiki. The purpose of our proposal is to make the wiki more useful, so that it is actually helpful to the users and can be maintained.

"On notices: we allowed notices on all wikis that forked, so that the existing community understands what's going on... but there comes a time when the Wikia version has to move on and have a chance to revive. There is no reason that Wikia should allow you to use our service to advertise your alternative - just as you wouldn't allow someone to come to your wiki and leave messages for each editor saying "don't do this here, come to Super Smash Bros Neowiki". You would (rightly) consider that spam and would ban the spammer. Wikia does the same."

Again, there is nobody left who wants to stay at wikia. Your comparison to neoseekersmashwiki is invalid, as we are not an "outside source" trying to advertise. No, we ARE the people of smashwikia, the same people reverting vandalism and proposing useful changes. We are not "forcing" users away. Again, we are merely stating the fact that the dedicated users who have written the wiki have moved. Again, if a user here wishes to start from scratch, then that's perfectly acceptable. However, it is unnacceptable for a user to claim our content as their own. As such, smashwikia is still "our" wiki.
You have also not addressed my important point regarding abuse of power by your staff member DaNASCAT. As said, DaNASCAT is making wild accusations such as Omega Tyrant "abusing his power", when really he has not given a single example. Similarly, DaNASCAT repeatedly claims that we are "forcing users away", when we are indeed doing nothing of the sort. This is abusing power; he is not blocking to "help the community" at all. Mr. Anon 22:37, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Mr Anon, if you move on, you are no longer the community of the Wikia wiki - you are now an "outside source". And given your decision, any vote to remove the content is tainted by a conflict of interest.
In editing here, you agreed to Wikia's Terms of Use, which allow us to "prohibit you from using or accessing the Service for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice." (although as far as we are concerned, advertising your off-Wikia wiki on Wikia is a reason). And remember, the Creative Commmons license goes both ways. It allows you to fork, and it allows the Wikia wiki to continue and be adopted by new users in the future.
I am not going to continue this conversation here. DaNASCAT has my full support, and will follow up on the wiki. -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:35, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry to say this Mr Anon, but it's useless to argue with the staff. No matter how fair you are being, OR how rational, or even how much the staff are blatantly wrong (be it power abuse or just refusing to see reason) you will lose. since oasis kicked in the staff have changed. If you have forked, the staff can and WILL do whatever they want with your old abandoned wiki no matter how much you try to help it. To them it's all about the money, and if that means hoarding your old content and not listening to anyone but themselves, then that's what they'll do. :/ 74.32.224.223 15:22, April 11, 2011 (UTC)

Change Username

Hi Sannse, I just want you to know that I use the special contact, to ask if you could change my username to

4th Hale

thank you.Quiet Man (talk) 19:41, April 6, 2011 (UTC)

Quiet Man, your email has been read and replied to. Please check your email account :). --daNASCAT WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 02:45, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

Tips to Stop Vandalism?

Hello, on the Fairy Tail Wiki we have someone who is an anon user, and is constantly vandalizing the site by deleting relevant info and references, and we can't block him because he uses different I.P. addresses. I contacted one of our admins about it, and he said that he couldn't block him because he would have to range block him and he wouldn't do that because he didn't know who else that would effect. Is there any way to range block him without affecting other users, if so I would like to pass this info to one of the admins of the site I'm on. I am really getting tired of having to revert his vandalism.

Here are a few of his I.P. addresses.
Recent one
A bit older one
A bit older one
A bit older one
A bit older one

If there is anything you can do to help, please do.  Iam...JakuhoRaikoben  22:47,4/7/2011 

Two things: 1) Talk to VSTF. They can find a range for you. No guarantees that it won't affect others but its not likely.

2) I see you are using a variation on my sig. Drop me a message so I can help you fix it because it is adding too much code to the page when you sign.--GodPray  22:49,4/6/2011 

Thanks.  Iam...JakuhoRaikoben  22:47,4/7/2011 

It looks like a range won't be helpful in this case - it's really what I said about a similar case above ... persistence pays off! Block, revert, and ignore... that's always your best weapon. I've also asked the VSTF to try and keep an extra eye on the wiki for a while :) -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:43, April 7, 2011 (UTC)

I think I can handle that (the vandalizer doesn't do it every day), and hopefully he'll go away soon, thank you both.  Iam...JakuhoRaikoben  Predated   01:42, April 8, 2011 (UTC)

I was unjustly banned off one of my favorite wikis

Hello, I am here requesting that an administrator be dethroned. He does not treat the people on the rvb wiki with respect and banned me because I was disputing something he kept adding into an article. I proved his reasoning clearly wrong and he never provided a source for his information

although each wiki has its own rules an policies set by these people, these wikis are created for a specific purpose of archiving information relating to a specific subject. I was simply trying to keep the information on this website accurate, if you read the reasoning that I provide it is very clear that the information he refuses to have removed from the article is completely false (as he is claiming that this character is based off another character from halo that didnt exsist at the time , and shares zero similarities with said character)

Please I need this situation resolved. Because I really do love this wiki and the internet show it is based on. ralok 20:27, April 8, 2011 (UTC)

Also, here is a link to the discussion. http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Leonard_Church ralok 20:29, April 8, 2011 (UTC)

Also, they didnt play the game over a YEAR before it came out, in fact I dont think the game was even announced before the season of red vs blue in which the character being discussed was introduced ended. (checking now) The season of red vs blue ended in october, one month after halo odst was announced. And saying a character is SIMILIAR to another character, does not mean that your character is BASED off that other character. ralok 20:32, April 8, 2011 (UTC)

Staff prefer queries such as these to be sent through Special:Contact. It's easier for them to deal with that way, and you'll get an answer much faster.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  22:37,4/8/2011 

Severe abuse of admin powers

On the fanverse wiki (www.fanverse.wikia.com) one of the admins blocked me for "harrasment" awhile back when all I did was give mild constructive critism, and one mildly rude comment. I was willing to let bygons be bygons and tried to talk with him. It eventually led to him extending my block to a full year, as well as blocking me from my own userpage, even though he openly admitted to it being an abuse of his powers. I have contacted the other admin on the wiki, however his internet has been down lately. Would it be possible for the staff to do something about it? Evnyofdeath 06:28, April 10, 2011 (UTC)

I replied on IRC. -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 02:33, April 11, 2011 (UTC)

Help admins destroying GTA Wiki!!!!!!!!!!!!

The admin A-Dust sent a take down request for articles to Wikia because I copied articles from grandtheftwiki.com to this wiki, but this is not copyrighted to them, they have no right to delete these articles, they are not the owners of any information, its rockstar that owns all the names and information, and the articles they have are created by users just like here. So please consider this first please before deleting any article here, they just doen't want any benefit to Wikia or this wiki, they jut want to destroy it!: here's a link to what he said: http://gta.wikia.com/Talk:Liberty_City/New_York_Landmarks , thanks.

grandtheftwiki.com is a website they made because of a dispute between them and wikia and took all the articles that this wiki has, there. So there is no reason for them to delete articles, it's not copyrighted to them if it is a violation to any copyright law then they must delete their's.WikisEditor 21:37, April 10, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, Wendy or Dopp will call in to the wiki to help you with this. The short answer is that it's best not to copy directly from another wiki. Instead, you should collect together the information from the source article and elsewhere, and then write it in your own words. If you do copy directly from the other wiki, then you need to give attribution to the source. Both wikis use the same license, so copying is allowed, but only if you include attribution to the source. -- sannse WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 02:40, April 11, 2011 (UTC)

Annoying things

Hey there,

Hi Sannse, you might remember me from the Halopedia or Halo Fanon wiki as SPARTAN-A110. So apparently I think Wikia are applying these new 'badges' on new wikias and I need help with removing them on my recently created wiki, The Terminator Fanon wiki. If you know how to remove the badges, can you also help with these other new features such as on pages. How it shows a user's top wikis, a user's recent activity, a user's top pages created, etc. I would love to have that space those unneeded things were into just the Wiki Activity. If you can, please reply on my talk page. It's rare for me to check another user's talk page to see if they responded. Thanks!

Yours sincerely, Sebastian 13:50, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Responding on your talk page. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:01, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Blog message in blue container

The blue container where your message is, is a bit hard to read. I'm not sure if that's a sitewide feature, or if it is a personal feature. May I suggest the color be changed to a more revealing color? I wanted to inquire about it right there, but it would be off topic to the blog so I decided to come here instead. --Liliana (my talk). 03:43, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, just to clarify: are you referring to the background color of the blog comment boxes on comments that are left by staff members? --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:21, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Oh I see, yes that's what I'm talking about. I'm not sure if my laptop colors are to blame but I really don't feel like changing them here. I'm not sure what could be done to improve it, but as a rule of thumb, if a darker color is used, the text should be changed to white. (Like the edit buttons I am looking at at the bottom of this window) that seems more clear for me to read. Thanks for your help. --Liliana (my talk). 00:56, April 17, 2011 (UTC)

The 55 of Tumas

There's a guy named Tuma55, who had dupe acounts like Kamodo55 and many others, he created a Wiki, called the Tuma55 wiki, on It's pages, it has things saying that really good members, are horrible evil people, and saying that himself and this other guy, are completely awesome people. I need you to take this Wikia down, for the good of the members of Bioniclepedia.--LOLtrollz 00:48, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

Also, he blocked me from his wikia, saying for me to go **** my mom, but he didn't sensor it--LOLtrollz 00:55, April 16, 2011 (UTC)

If it's on another wiki, it's not that big of a problem - just ignore the wiki, and block him from Bioniclepedia. Acknowledging the existence of that wiki would violate DFTT, which is only going to make things worse.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  01:46,4/16/2011 

Bioshock Fanon Wiki

I was just wondering if you could make me the administrator for the Bioshock Fanon Wiki. The wiki needs some help, since not alot of members visit the site (along with a few other Bioshock fanon/fanfic wikis).

-MerchantofDeath 00:58, April 17, 2011 (UTC)

If there are no admins, you can visit the adoption's request page and adopt the wiki.--GodPray  01:04,4/17/2011 

Lots Of Questions To Be Needed To Get Awnsered

00:47, April 20, 2011 (UTC)PeruvianGuy2005Hi, okay first thing is could you make Un Mario Wiki for Wikia Constucters? I mean, I was a wikia constucter before I made a Wiki. Before my accout was made! Because lots of people out there have good ideas. So make it apropiate for Wikia Constucters. Second, I want to be a Wikia Staff. Please, I promise I won't do anything. Third, I want to earase totally YouTbe Poops In my wiki. Last but not least, I found lots of websites that dont make sens like aaa.wikia.com. And how do you make the line I see in every wikia.Erase them. At least aswer all my questionsPeruvianGuy2005 00:47, April 20, 2011 (UTC)

Theme

Hi Sannse,

I'd came here to ask if you could create an theme for the D.Gray-man Wiki. I tried to create a lot but they where not so good. I saw the theme that you have created for the Bleach Wikia and that really caught me attention. Could you create one for the wiki. I thank you for your time. ProGamerP9 (UserpageTalk) 20:06, April 22, 2011 (UTC)

Try the Content Team RandomTime 20:21, April 22, 2011 (UTC)

Pokemon Fanon Wiki

Hi, Sannse!

I bring you impressions I got from Pokemon Fanon Wiki.

I must tell you, I believe that 1 bureaucrat and 2 admins aren't legible for their position. They make judgements sometimes not according to what people say, don't take constructive criticism (They say It's just yelling and harassing), are somewhat ignorant and arrogant, always put their guiltness on others and similar. Now, I'm not here to tell them to make me an admin there at all, but to say that you should either warn or demote them.

Now, here's a list of what they've done non-adminish:

The Bureaucrat:

• Has somewhat insulted me in the way "I'm superior to you" and posted how she's got more edits to the Wikia than I had.
  • Considered ourselves harassing the admins while we just showed constructive criticism. By her, harassing is asking admins to do something twice. Then she said that she ignored my post since we said it without a reason, while the second time I told the actual reason.
  • Has violated the "Don't feed the trolls" advice with just by inviting the trolls to vandalize. She posted a "An admins is always watching!" bubble which floats around the wiki to "warn" trolls that the wiki is active and that they shouldn't vanadalize, which contradicts logic. What she actually did is just invite them to vandalize since an inactive wiki is not fun to vandalize.
  • Basically said that I'm guilty that an user left the wiki, while we had to do nothing with him, and he left since other people were talking behide his back.
  • Basically vandalized a banned user's userpage adding "I can be rude.". No bureaucrat is allowed to change an user's userpage. (She did this on 2 users)
  • Considered myself "not welcome" to the wiki since all my critics were being answered.

Name of the user: Universalguardian1003

1st admin:

• Banned me without any kind of warning, for no reason whatsoever. We were actually having a friendly convo and he just banned me.
  • He balantly ignored the "Why is he banned?" question by others.
  • He insulted an user by saying how he has a puny mind which can't hold the smartness of his mind. I agree, the user he insulted was somewhat un-friendly, but he was still over-reacting and insulting an user should immediately mean a demotion.
  • Somewhat bragged by his IQ popping in a random conversation saying "I have a high IQ too, just to let you know."
  • Violated the "Don't feed the trolls" advice.

Name of the user: Intrudgero98

2nd admin:

• Banned me over the ban of the 1st admin. He should see which users are banned and which users are not.
  • He didn't want to unnban me because the first one who banned me was his "friend". It doesn't matter, as long as the ban is not valid, it should be removed.
  • When users were winning an argument with him, mostly about improving a wiki with constructive criticism, he would do anything just not to make the other guy win. He didn't take criticism, that was bad.
  • Said I was given warnings while I never was, and for no reason.
  • Saying he will give me "a second chance" while I never loosed the first one. He considered myself a bad user for no valid reason. Admins should be smart enough to realize who should, and who shouldn't be banned.

Name of the user: Commander Lightning

This was most of the things they've done. I just had to report this to you since my staying on the wiki was basically always treathened, and I've been banned for no valid reason. I consider these admins and one bureaucrat (Which are the most active on the Wiki) not good enough to have their status, that's why I have to request you to either demote them or talk to them so they could change (Though I'll probably be banned on the Wiki). They just behave like an admin should not.

Respectively,

<3 I hav' a crush <3 02:54, April 23, 2011 (UTC)

Just letting you know, Raging Blast is not a native English speaker, which explains some grammatical errors above. ~Hyper Zergling 03:25, April 23, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.