FANDOM

m (Removing redlinks.)
m (Removing redlinks.)

Line 141: Line 141:

== Rebuild The Wasteland ==

Thank You for helping me with Rebuild The Wasteland Wiki. Any other help organizing will be great! [[Jake Smith]]
+
Thank You for helping me with Rebuild The Wasteland Wiki. Any other help organizing will be great! Jake Smith

Thank You for helping me with Rebuild The Wasteland Wiki. Any other help organizing will be great! [[Jake Smith]]
+
Thank You for helping me with Rebuild The Wasteland Wiki. Any other help organizing will be great! Jake Smith

== at Video Game History ==

== at Video Game History ==

Latest revision as of 22:49, May 30, 2016

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.

Re: Harvest Moon Wiki Edit

That sounds fine, so go ahead and change the MediaWiki:Pagetitle and MediaWiki:Pagetitle-view-mainpage pages. --Confusionod 18:46, 6 July 2009 (UTC)

SEO for Dragon Age Edit

Greetings Richard! Search engine optimization sounds great; feel free to edit MediaWiki:Pagetitle and MediaWiki:Pagetitle-view-mainpage as desired. If you need me to do anything, just tell me. Maria Caliban 21:32, 6 July 2009 (UTC)

Kongregate Wikia Edit

By all means, go for it! If you think it would make our wiki more effective, I'd be glad to help you implement it.--Mattmeister 22:09, 6 July 2009 (UTC)

Dark Crusade Wikia Edit

Richard can you tell me whats wrong with the monaco

Heres the address_[1]

Thanks for the makeover--User:TeriffiedToxic Brandy Bub 08:59, 8 July 2009 (UTC)

Can Please sort out nav bars Or at least tell me whats wrong with it--User:TeriffiedToxic Life as we know it will end soon I think.. 13:29, 14 July 2009 (UTC)

SEO for Dead Frontier Wiki Edit

Argh, totally forgot that those pages are important for the SEO. Changed them quickly once I found out their location since the three main search terms are rather inaccurate / redundant, since (the search terms entered by yourself in the past, to which I reverted the pages now myself) are Dead Frontier (already mentioned in the wiki name) Dead Frontier 2 & Dead Frontier 3. (names of old and hardly important demo games, even though they made up the first advertising campaign before the game even existed)

Since you already edited these two pages in the past, I just reverted to them now and will keep them for a good while, till the main game site gets more known than it's games... if that ever happens. Just wanted to explain this, since I guess you don't have to do anything anymore since I already rolled back my own edits on MediaWiki:Pagetitle and MediaWiki:Pagetitle-view-mainpage.

Thanks for the reminder! [DF Admin] Crynsos Talk 12:05, 8 July 2009 (UTC)

By the way... Edit

...I was just browsing around and checked my talk page here at Central, and wanted to point out to you that the account of a "nuclear" missile was confirmed at User talk:MarioGalaxy2433g5 (#28), so I don't think we have to discuss existance. I'd just like to let you know that you may research and confirm what you already know about these missiles at the Super Monkey Ball Wiki [[2]]. If you have any questions about them, I can probably clarify to you what ever you might wish to know. Enjoy! --76.95.66.209 04:08, 10 July 2009 (UTC)

Hi Edit

Hi Richard,

GarfieldH from SteamGamers.com here!

I'm going to start the community wikia now, I'm sorry i have not done it sooner, but we've been very busy with the site and other changes, so I would love some help when you're around to edit the page.

Thanks, Garf

Hi, Im Jonesle, I created Guitar Hero anyway thanks for joining!! {{SUBST:user:Jonesle/sig}} 17:10, 15 July 2009 (UTC)

Main photo Edit

Hi Richard,

I created a wiki for Eternal Daughter, i while back, i'm new to wiki and i have no idea how to upload a main picture for my wiki. You know the photo that shows in the top left corner of the page, i don't know how to put a photo there.

Please help, TorreyForever

Thank you Edit

Hi Richard,

Just saying thank you for the new admin rights in Aionwikia. Have a Great day.

XDesireX 17:09, 17 July 2009 (UTC)

Hello Richard Edit

...I'm new here. And I would like you visit my talk page at Mortal Kombat Wikia. It's Frankendork1. When you get there, there is something I would like you to reveiw.

Administrator blockingEdit

The administrator for the 360 game wikia is doing a very bad job of running the site. He has done bearly any edits, he blocks people for no reason and is always threating to block us and our ip adresses. I think it would be good if you made someone like Bioshock Wiz or Kiwi Monty running the site as they are better at editing and would be able to make the wikia a lot better than it is at the moment.

I AgreeEdit

I agree with what the above is saying. I am a friend of ThisEndWord but he isn't a good administrator. I have not seen him do an edit, he bans people for no reason and threatens to ban if he doesn't get his way. I think it is esential that either Bioshock Wiz or Kiwi Monty be the new administrator if you could get rid of ThisEndWorld. Please see what you can do, Thankyou. --Bioshock-Daddy 01:04, 23 July 2009 (UTC)

I Also AgreeEdit

I agree with all of the above. ThisEndWorld is one of the worst administrators I have ever seen. He is constintally threating to ban us and delete our pages if we try anything. We have talked to him about threating to block us sayiing that we will talk to some one who can blcok him, and all he says is that he will delete all of the pages if we do. I am getting sick of all of this black-mailing and bullying. Also he has done bearly anything to help improve the site. Bioshock-Daddy, Bioshock Wiz and I all think that he should be removed from adminship for threating, bullying and using his administator powers to block people for no reason.--Kiwi Monty 01:19, 23 July 2009 (UTC)

HelpEdit

Would you please help out our wikia (360 game wikia) by adding some articles about 360 games.

MLN Wiki Edit

Hey does this wiki have an admin already or could I be one? --LeinardoSmith 06:47, 23 July 2009 (UTC)

Never mind just looked at the article about being an admin on wiki. --LeinardoSmith 08:08, 23 July 2009 (UTC)

Hello, I am a relatively new member of the spore wiki. I wanted to contact someone a relatively major change that I wish to make to the taxon section of said wiki. I wish to create either a new genus or phylum for creatures which are artificial life forms, and did not evolve (these will have to be identified by their descriptions rather than form) this would exclude the grox, as they theoretically evolved. Please get back to me on this.

hi Edit

thanks for the welcome message, mate!

P.S. i like pie true story

Spyro II 03:18, 24 July 2009 (UTC)

How to make people administratorsEdit

Hi Richard. I took your advice and made a new wiki. Some of my friends want to become admins. How do I make them admins? --Kiwi Monty 03:24, 27 July 2009 (UTC)

N-Strike Wikia Edit

Hey Richard, I would like it if you took a look at my wikia that I made for N-Strike and N-Force products. But first of all, I am new to wikias so please try to go easy on me if you hate my website. Second, I have no clue on how to make a link because I tried making one and it did not work. And last but not least, it would mean a lot to me if you can help me put some links up until I can make a good link. --DDRGHKH 00:33, 3 August 2009 (UTC)

Hello Edit

Hey dude. Do you know people who are fans of SatAM Sonic or Sonic Comics that would like to help me on my wiki?--S_U_F 04:42, 5 August 2009 (UTC)

Template Help Edit

Hi. I am doing a wikia called femalehorrorfan.wikia.com which I am doing along with a blog but I'm having trouble with my templates.

I have created a template where game and character information will be put but when I try to use the template in a page, the information I want added to the template won't appear. I don't know why.

HELP!

If you want to look for yourself the site is femalehorrorfan.wikia.com and the templates are called "Detail Char" and "Detail Game"

--femalehorrorfan 14:58, 6 August 2009 (UTC)

Edit

Hi, I've got the file I want to have as the logo, and has put the destination filname as "wiki.png" as it says, but it says "the file is corrupt or has an incorrect extension" i need help, all images I want are either JPG or JPEG

SEO tips and tricks Edit

Hello. Please take a look at Forum:Primer in search engine optimization and advise if you are able to shed some light on the subject. --najevi 11:17, 12 August 2009 (UTC)

Calling user pages Edit

Hi. I've been trying to use my Wikia user page as a template for my user pages on other wikis, the way you've set up your user pages, but it doesn't seem to work. Example: the Ace Attorney Wiki. capefeather 02:31, 13 August 2009 (UTC)

Who Is Your Favorite Character Edit

Hey Richard. I am the creator of Who Is Your Favorite Character Wikia. I was wondering if you can expand my wikia a lot more. Iam not that great with this so a little help here and there that would be great. I need more users and stuff. Thanks!--Drace556 19:25, 17 August 2009 (UTC)

Rebuild The Wasteland Edit

Rebuild The Wasteland Edit

at Video Game History Edit

hello i need your help at my wiki. u are a part of the helping team and i need your help to build my wiki Video Game History. i know u are good and i need users to help edit please give your answer back Jonathan Smith (JohnnyLightning)

Documentation License Edit

Hey Richard!

I'm the admin of the Croc: Wiki of the Gobbos wiki and I just need to know one thing: What documentation license does Wikia Gaming fall under? And, more specifically, would my wiki have the same licenses?

CrocadoodleDoo! 16:53, 23 August 2009 (UTC)

Gaming Wikia's quality standard Edit

where can i find the gaming wikia's quality standard?? i need a little help on some pages —This unsigned comment is by MoltenAsh (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Officially the stupidest thing I've ever doneEdit

I, umm... accidentally blocked myself over at the Metal Gear Wiki. Couldn't give me hand, and unblock me, could you? --Fantomas 22:13, 25 August 2009 (UTC)

TF2 Servers Wiki Obsolescence Edit

The TF2 Servers Wiki ( http://tf2servers.wikia.com/wiki/TF2_Servers_Wiki ) was originally made back when TF2 had a very primitive system for finding servers. After a series of patches, they now have (well, they've had them for some time at this point) server tagging and filtering as well as punishment for servers that have false public information. Due to these changes, the main reasons for making the TF2 Servers Wiki are gone. As I'm the only one who's contributed to it, and it's never reached a state of usability, I thought I'd let you guys know that I'd be fine with it being deleted or given to someone else (I'm not sure why they'd want it).

Thanks and sorry if I wasted any time. Masquatto 04:30, 27 August 2009 (UTC)

how to make someone admin Edit

how do i make someone an administrator real fast.

GAME SAGE Jonathan Smith (JohnnyLightning)

If you're an bureaucrat on the Wiki, you must go to Special:UserRights. Mark (Tedjuh10) - Talk 12:41, 29 August 2009 (UTC)

Quality Standard Edit

Where can i find the gaming wikia's quality standard?? 77.162.201.62 16:19, September 4, 2009 (UTC)

Look at the biggest and best Wikia's out there, like Halopedia or Wookiepedia. They have lots of guidelines and standards. -- Tom Jenkins (Reply) 05:46, September 6, 2009 (UTC)

Green gaming skin Edit

Where can I get a dark green gaming skin for my wiki, the IGI Databank? Something like this.. or alternatively a light green "tech" kind of feel something like this? Basically I'm asking you because you might know of existing Wikia's that have similar color schemes. -- Tom Jenkins (Reply) 03:06, September 6, 2009 (UTC)

As you can probably see by my recent efforts, the wiki looks quite nice and customized. I've started off with the WoWWiki skin and taken it forward. Green text on the top, green menus, blue links, yellow text at the bottom, like the Project IGI colors.
BTW, any feedback on the look and feel / organization is appreciated!
But most importantly, do you know of any existing wikis on Wikia that have similar dark green / techie kind of feels so I can use those for inspiration / reference?
Thank you ever so much. -- Tom Jenkins (Reply) 21:17, September 8, 2009 (UTC)

maple story Edit

my maplestory account has been hacked and deleted i was a level 45 and was lost forever so i was wondering if you could send me one reach me at davidfu14@yahoo.com i appreciate im pissed off so plz help

Nothing.... Edit

whats your birthday?

New Game Wiki Edit

Please check out this new game wiki and do to it what it is you do :) thanks [Dragon Fantasy RPG] Greythorn 15:20, September 25, 2009 (UTC)

New Wikia Edit

Hey richard, it's me TeriffiedToxic and i need you to help someone. Right my friend has just started a wikia here's the address sonic the hedgehog wiki she just started and hasent got a clue what to do so can you help her out

Thanks --[[TeriffiedToxic]]Left 4 dead is awesome 09:53, September 28, 2009 (UTC)

Hi Richard. I am Interforce. I need some help on a wiki I'm helping building. However I don't know how to build an article without creating an account. How do you build one?

It's the legend of dragoon wiki.

Please Richard. I need help.

COD 5 multiplayer Edit

Hello Richard,

I'm playing offline COD 5 on me xbox 360. You have some standard classes, such as guardian, marksman, etc. is it possible to change this??? Ther're getting boring.

Thanks a lot!

you Edit

your mean why are you so mean you big meanie (direct that to uberfuzzy please)--Moderator guy 20:02, October 7, 2009 (UTC)

However because of your refusal in answering i will not be answering or asking you again.

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Edit

Hello - i´m new here; reasons are that I would like to find friends for the Uncharted 2 - Multiplayer - Game, to coop and habe fun. So how do I find players to have fun in the multiplayer-mode. Btw: if I find out what I can do on this wiki i will be create and share something, but as I said: I´m new. Greetings --Hewides 10:12, October 11, 2009 (UTC)

Hi Edit

Could you please unblock drudge killer thanks in advance and what did you mean "because of your refusal in answering I will not be answering or asking again"?

Play Zombie games Wiki Edit

Hey richard it's me again, I'm just woundering if you can do me a favour.

Can you Edit my borders and background so that my borders are red and my background is black its

Play Zombie games Wiki

Hey Richard me again can you do it again i kinda screwed it up Thanks--TeriffiedToxic 12:34, October 15, 2009 (UTC)

reply Edit

miniclip wiki thanks in advance--Moderator guy 19:20, October 14, 2009 (UTC)

Thats odd Edit

Thats strange every time i try to edit there It says I am blocked.....

Maybe if I email you my password you could check it out for yourself?--Moderator guy 20:04, October 14, 2009 (UTC)

Zynga Wiki Edit

Greetings. I'd like to find out who is in charge of the Zynga Wiki. I would love to start working with that wiki and improve it to include all zynga games. I have previous wiki experience. I am Bureaucrat / Administrator of http://www.lotro-wiki.com. Rogue4ever 20:49, October 14, 2009 (UTC)

Removal of Admin Rights Edit

Two of the previous admins (one a sysop and one a B'crat) have announced their departure from Mario Party Wiki. I was wondering if you could remove the rights of MarioGalaxy and Lord Link on Mario Party Wiki. --- Count Caterpie 02:55, October 17, 2009 (UTC)

Backgrounds? Edit

How do you backgrounds on wikis?--S_U_F 03:57, November 11, 2009 (UTC)

Removal of Admin rights-Scaperune Wiki Edit

2 users (both b'crats) are inactive on our wiki and need stripping of their b'crat rights. They have no objection, so we need the crat rights taken. These users are Mirrorofwood and Spencemac724.-Scimitar77, Scaperune wikia.

Mirrorofwood has returned and is now helping the wikia. Please do not take away his b'crat rights, but Spencemac724 is still gone. -Scimitar77, Scaperune Wikia.

Kabuki Warrior wikiEdit

If possible with you please can you help me with my Kabuki Warrior wiki. Cheers mate. mcjakeqcool Mcjakeqcool 18:40, November 28, 2009 (UTC)

http://playzombiegames.wikia.com/wiki/Play_Zombie_games_Wiki Edit

would you consider making me an admin on this wiki i belive that i could help them.

--Ranjam01 12:02, December 6, 2009 (UTC)

Star Trek Online wiki Edit

Hi Richard,

I notice that there is a Star Trek Online wiki (sto.wikia.com) that you may have created, that appears to just be a placeholder. I am an admin on the Asheron's Call wikia, and would like to be an admin on the STO wikia. Are you able to grant me such access so I can start work on the STO wikia? Or if there is some process that I need to follow please let me know.

thanks, Dr Doom HG
-- Dr Doom HG (talk) 20:09, January 5, 2010 (UTC)

Hello Edit

Hi, I'm the new admin for Mass Effect Fanon. I was wondering if you could help me, I want to change the background of wiki and attract users. I've tried to change the background several times, but all attempts have failed. Thanks for your assistance.--BluethunderTalk 20:40, February 8, 2010 (UTC)

Imperia Online Wiki Edit

Hello Richard. You may remember me, but anyhow, I wanted to say hello, and how are you? Oh, and I wanted to ask if you could help attract a few more users to IO Wikiand see if you had any advice on how it could be improved. Thanks in advance, Captian Zaco reply 02:17, March 10, 2010 (UTC)

Platzor/Glowzor (Uncharted Wiki) Edit

Hey, do you think it'd be appropriate to type up an article on Platzor/Glowzor when the Siege Expansion Pack is released? I can take full responsibility, or just include a section on the Skelzor article explaining them being skin variants. What's your suggestion? --(PSN: TreatTheSickness; Clan Tag: [A7X] Forever and Always, Avenged Sevenfold) 18:03, April 18, 2010 (UTC)

Zeldapedia Edit

Richard, can you please make me an operator of the Zelda IRC. Things get out of hand over there quite often now, and there is nobody there who has the ability to stop it. My IRC registered name is EveryDayJoe45. Thanks! --EveryDayJoe45 21:54, April 18, 2010 (UTC)

Quake Wiki Edit

Hey Richard, I 've been Working with The Quake wiki for some time now and i've been made a admin but we have a problem NO ONE is allowed to make pages at all we tried nearly everything and nothing works. We haven't heard from the adopted admin for some time now and we have kinda given up on reling on him so i've come to ask if you can do something about. Here's the addy:Quake wiki

Thanks

User:TeriffiedToxicHelping Quake wiki for the future 08:12, April 21, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.