FANDOM

(Calendar on hr.feste.wikia.com)
(Calendar on hr.feste.wikia.com)
Line 32: Line 32:

Hi. I would like to activate the calendar feature on http://hr.feste.wikia.com because the basic concept of that wiki is events, events tracking, events calendar etc. It is about festivities, happenings and traditional parties in Croatia. Can you activate calendar feature for me? Tnx.

Hi. I would like to activate the calendar feature on http://hr.feste.wikia.com because the basic concept of that wiki is events, events tracking, events calendar etc. It is about festivities, happenings and traditional parties in Croatia. Can you activate calendar feature for me? Tnx.
  +
<small>—This [[Help:Signature|unsigned]] comment is by [[User:Vserbu|Vserbu]] ([[User talk:Vserbu|talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/Vserbu|contribs]]).</small>

Revision as of 17:23, February 8, 2008

Calendar extension

How can we add events to the calendar? Special:AddEvent doesn't exist on that page, and the calendar tag doesn't include any way to add one. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 19:38, 14 January 2008 (UTC).

Also, the bugs are listed here, and some of them I couldn't test (unless I get blocked ;)). I didn't make use of that extension anyway, so maybe you could test it better than me. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 19:40, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
I could only click on the current month and the "next" and "prev" arrows, but nothing happens when I click on the numbers in the calendar. In fact, the numbers doesn't highlight nor gets underlined when hovering the mouse. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.11 --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 08:10, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
Maybe a merge of the two? Show only one month (like the first) making dates clickables (the second). Also, the arrows to navigate could generate the next/prev month without reloading the page. This could be done with Javascript, but maybe AJAX would be necessary to check if there are events on that month. Also, some kind of parameter to indicate a preload and editintro parameters to the edit page would be good, to include a page that would guide the user to fill the page --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 16:05, 15 January 2008 (UTC)

Got two problems

Hi, I am having two problems on Orchids Wiki. The first is I get a database error sometims when uploading things. Second the Flickr upload free image feature has copyright images and when I tried deleting them they are still there but it says they are deleted see http://orchids.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Ophrys_scolopax.jpg

Help, --cs_california

Fixed the image problem it was the link was not purge for some reason for over a day! So I someone manually did it.

The Database error problems occur at around 1 to 2 AM Pacific standard time usually and the database locks up for like three minutes But I got the images uploaded. The problem continues though--10:15, 26 January 2008 (UTC)

Database error update. Most wikia stuff locks up or super lags at this time as I explained. here is a image of how it looks on my browser. I hope this helps --Cs california 09:31, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
Wtf

Wikia error (delete image after fix)

Question about the Calendar

Hello. I dont know if this is how I'm supposed to communicate with you but I'll give it a shot I guess. The wiki that I want the calendar for is uncg.wikia.com. The calendar I liked the most out of those two was the "Simple Calendar." Right now I just want a general events calendar. I can see in the future maybe needing more focused ones but for now I'd just like to have a page where anyone in the school can put up an event and have it show up. Would it be possible to give events categories even if they are on the same "day" page? Thanks a bunch for your help! —This unsigned comment is by Granito (talkcontribs).

Calender Questions

More calender questions. I am very interested in adding one to my website (http://nascar.wikia.com). I was looking at the Extension and will use that as a source code. However, you seemed to imply I needed to getting it "unlocked" on one of the help pages. I am confident I can get the calender to work as long as you could help me through the very first step stepping of getting my website to accept it. Thank you. - DaNASCAT/Tim Quievryn

Thanks for your help with that. However, the links are appearing as external. What can I do to remedy them as internal links? Otherwise, everything seems to make sense. -User:daNASCAT
[1] Just running some basic tests as I begin to dwelve more into extensions. Calendar is obviously the first item. Thanks again, -Tim

Calendar on hr.feste.wikia.com

Hi. I would like to activate the calendar feature on http://hr.feste.wikia.com because the basic concept of that wiki is events, events tracking, events calendar etc. It is about festivities, happenings and traditional parties in Croatia. Can you activate calendar feature for me? Tnx. —This unsigned comment is by Vserbu (talkcontribs).

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.