FANDOM

(Mr. Curious is INNOCENT)
Line 669: Line 669:

Please unblock Mr. Curious from that wkia wide block. He is innocent and he means no harm.

Please unblock Mr. Curious from that wkia wide block. He is innocent and he means no harm.
  +
==Request For Block==

Hello, TheBen10Mazter Is Annoying Me And I Want Him To Be Blocked On Ben 10 Wiki.plz[[User:Motorhead II|Motorhead II]] 09:50, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

Hello, TheBen10Mazter Is Annoying Me And I Want Him To Be Blocked On Ben 10 Wiki.plz[[User:Motorhead II|Motorhead II]] 09:50, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 10:00, November 14, 2011

Hellllloooooooo!

Hi! Welcome to my talk page...I am the Community Manager, Founder Experience & am here to help...I'm pretty new to Wikia - but I will do my best to answer your questions or be of help! ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:09, May 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi!

Welcome Meighan! Susan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:11, May 2, 2011 (UTC)

hi Meighan

I hope you enjoy working with us --Owen1983 17:35, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Owen1983! Thanks for the welcome! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:37, June 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi

Great to see a new face around here! Mr. Grille (talk page) 18:57, June 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Mr. Grille! Thanks for popping by & saying hellooooo. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:03, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Ola Meighan! :D. I agree with Mr. Grille, it's great to see new faces around here! I hope you enjoy your time working on Wikia! --Zombie talkblog 19:11, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hiya Zombie! Thanks for the welcome! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:36, June 3, 2011 (UTC)

Welcome

Hi, welcome to wikia. :) 4th Hale (talk) 19:34, June 4, 2011 (UTC)

Welcome, and a question

Hi Meighan, welcome to Wikia. I have a question that sort of fits your job description so I'm hoping you can answer it.

A couple of months back I started the Shawshank Redemption Wiki. There's a limited amount of information that can be added about a 17 year old movie, but it's going to be my summer wiki project, as it were. I'm fairly experienced with MediaWiki and Wikia, so I don't really need much help when it comes to technical things, but I'm new to wiki-founding. My problem lies in trying to create an interested userbase around the project to help build great content. Two million people like the movie on Facebook, so it's definitely popular, but I'm having trouble finding extant communities about the subject. The wiki is still very much in the planning and growth stages, so I'm not worried as much about traffic as I am about finding people willing to contribute regularly. My question is, do you have any advice on seeking out people or groups that are interested in a cult classic like this? I don't even need people who are familiar with wiki markup. Right now I'm sort of at the point of cold-calling people who mention the movie on their userpages.

Thanks for the time,

--Cook Me Plox 01:19, June 5, 2011 (UTC)

See Help:Ways to promote your wiki. Keep in mind that you'll probably have to work alone for a while before you get more people.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  02:50,6/5/2011 

Hello!

Hello, and congrats for becoming a staff member!

I don't really know which staff member handles what (there's no easy-to-find list as far as I can tell), but I have an issue with the acheivements on a Wikia, so could you direct me to the person in charge of that sort of thing? Thanks in advance...

Ʀооⱪιε 21:24, June 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Rookie, can you be more specific on what kind of issues you are having? Thanks! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:01, June 12, 2011 (UTC)

Well, for a long time, the Wikia hasn't used acheivements at all, but not too long ago, they were activated to encourage more edits. I already had maybe 700 edits, and after a few more, I got the achievement normally obtained after five edits. So now, though I nearly 800 edits, I still haven't even earned the acheievement for 100 edits. Others are also having this problem. Is there a way to fix it? Ʀооⱪιε 00:12, June 13, 2011 (UTC)

Wikia spotlight

How can I qualify my wiki for the wikia spotlight? Please answer ASAP! from Mothra12. Roar to me. 19:57, June 11, 2011 (UTC)

The criteria are on the Community Central:Spotlights page. Check there.--GodPray  20:00,6/11/2011 

Since you are staff

I will ask you a question. There seems to be a background debate (unconfirmed) about what community central's role will be. Note that I am a Liaison to new users and care very much about what a new user experiences. It, in fact, is my belief that a new user (of good faith) is the best judge of a wiki.

The question is this: Since community central chooses to delete blogs that are not "on topic" and we (as a community) cannot edit policy on community central, should I, at least, out of respect to users (new or otherwise), make a forum stating the policy that is in practice on this wiki? There is no other way (that I can come up with) to resolve a community going against official wiki guidelines other than publishing a clear policy on the issue. The problem lies within the fact that we cannot edit policy pages and that only staff can come to any agreement about what policy is. The bigger problem is that staff is not the one who puts a delete tag on any (good faith edit) blog.

This is a completely locked out issue. On the one hand, the community cannot create policy on this site... On the other, the community is the entity who enforces "agreed upon" policy. The admins (who are not staff) are the ones who actually delete good faith blogs (and not so good faith ones, I might add). This becomes a problem, in my eyes, since the community is essentially following unstated policy that goes against official wiki guidelines.

I realize this happens on many wiki's as well. The easy solution is just to make a policy page for the individual wiki to state why the wiki deviates from expectation of what a wiki should be (according to official wiki guidelines).

The problem remains that it is not stated on official wiki guidelines to make a policy page in the first place and (specifically) on the community central, the hands are tied on the community that, in the larger part, keeps community central intact.

I am very tired and that might not have all made sense, but it is a BIG concern of mine. Iatbr 13:41, June 15, 2011 (UTC)

We hear you loud and clear. We are actively listening to your feedback and working on policy, organization and much more within Community Central. These things take time as you know. ;) So sit tight, and over the next few months you will start to see and hear about these changes. Keep the feedback coming -- we are listening! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:38, June 15, 2011 (UTC)

New wikis

How do I check what wikis have made recently. A friend of mine created a wiki just recently and I forgot the name of it. The Kool Egg... That Rox... That Rox Too Well t>125px]] 18:34, June 16, 2011 (UTC)

You can take a look at Special:Newwikis in Community. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:44, June 16, 2011 (UTC)

I have a question.. is there anyway someone can change my name to be Ivyheart, not *Ivyheart*? I don't know who the founder is, so... is there any way? Thanks! User:*Ivyheart*/sig 14:57, June 26, 2011 (UTC)

Oh sorry about that signature, I'm on this wiki (http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors_Cats_Wiki), where you can look me up and find me.

Rename

I have a question.. is there anyway someone can change my name to be Ivyheart, not *Ivyheart*? I don't know who the founder is, so... is there any way? Thanks! User:*Ivyheart*/sig 14:57, June 26, 2011 (UTC)

See, Help:Changing your username -- RandomTime 14:59, June 26, 2011 (UTC)

I want your help..

Hello I got your message for some advice and help.

Can you please help me with the creative signatures and how to create them.

I hope you can help me.

By the way thanks and feel free to contact.

IamVJ 10:34, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

I got your message IamVJ and answered you on your talk page. If there is anything you would like to add Meighan, I would appreciate any more insight on signatures :) Iatbr 11:24, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

Time constraints

Thanks, but if I start editing on those pages, I would have the community in an uproar (kidding). I have huge time constraints. I need to finish the guide first, anyway. I am kept busy on BL wiki as a liaison to new users. Iatbr 18:08, July 1, 2011 (UTC)

Ahhh, there is never enough time in the day is there? ;) Well, the blogs and community will be there when you have time. See you soon and thank you for all your contribs! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:18, July 1, 2011 (UTC)

Forum Thread

A little late, and I apologize for saying I'd deliver and not delivering at that time, computer trouble and then dinner and some cleaning, but I have finished. Here's the link, and with approval, I will create the thread. --BassJapas (Jazzi) 01:36, July 2, 2011 (UTC)

Jazzi! Wow! I didn't expect it to be so extensive. Nice job! There was no time restraint. It's when you want to do it. ;) I'd say let's start small with one or two threads...and then keep it going & see what happens. Your page is really helpful for me too! I like what I see. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 02:01, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks. And it's now live. Still filled with nerves from it. --BassJapas (Jazzi) 02:30, July 2, 2011 (UTC)

Blogs

I don't know if its just me but I cant create a blog. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kangaroopowah Talk 01:15, July 11, 2011 (UTC)

Do you get an error message? Is it on this wiki or another wiki? --User? 01:17, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Its says I cant edit articles in the Article Namespace but I dont think blogs are in the article namespace... Thanks, Kangaroopowah   Talk  {{ subst: #time: H:i,n/j/Y }} 

My Blog

Thanks for suggesting it. I'll add the category and fix the blog, apologies if it hurt anybody's feelings. I'll be adding more to it, like the CSS code and such. Thanks again!

• Sincerely

Cooltext560475418

No need for apologies! I was just thinking that if newbies come and read the post we don't want to make anyone feel bad for not knowing about pages and adding them. No one said a peep -- I just noticed it. ;) Looking forward to the post! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:41, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
I finished it for now. I will be adding more as I come up with new ideas. I might add 2 new templates tomorrow and have to update the export file with the new templates, not sure yet. Enjoy, and thanks for taking interest in my blog! --Captain Crimson 23:10, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

RE: Showing Deletion Notes on Files

Unfortunately the whole "view or restore..." notice doesn't appear for non-admin/Wikia Staff users. Manga (talkcontribs) 22:59, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

I'm pretty sure wikia staff get to restore pages, as for non admins, they cannot. If you need any more help, send this through special:contact, sorry I can't give you a link, I'm using a iPad. --TheBen10Mazter 23:40, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

Reconsidering

Hi, Hello and Heyyy I'm not sure how this message is actully meant to go so... Hi there im El-liamo well liam is my actuall name and i saw you where staff on the community central and i was woundering if you would be able to un-ban me from the community chat site?I was banned around 3-4 days ago for aperently spamming? So if you could get back to me and tell me if i could be reconsiderd on the Community chat? Thank you :)

If you were banned, it would have been for a good reason, your best option is to live through your ban and make sure you never spam again. --TheBen10Mazter 23:36, July 15, 2011 (UTC)

I believe you were kickbanned by Charitwo. You'd have to take it up with him. As the system is now, there's no time limit on any ban, so it's fine to appeal these things.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  23:52,7/15/2011 

Help!

Ok So.......I'm from TDICAMPS wiki and I was just banned for a year. So all these users are cussing, so I say I hope you burn in........but I don't say the He** word I say Hec. Please Help me. Could you un-ban me. link is www.Tdicamps.wikia.com They've been cyberbullying me and other users for months

I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment with you I'm on the edge with you!

Admin dash boards and founder progress bar

How do you use it on new wikis? TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:24, July 20, 2011 (UTC)

Go to Special:AdminDashboard. If it says the page doesn't exist (like here), it is not enabled on the wiki. - Tjcool007 (Talk) 20:30, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
You'll need to create a new wiki if you would like to use these features today. The Admin Dashboard will roll out the first week of August for all existing wikis. The Wiki Progress Bar will only be enabled on new wikis. Hope that helps. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:34, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
I checked it out, its great! I will write a review/feedback on you blog! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:35, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome! I am glad you like it. :) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:42, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, i just finished the review/feedback, you should check it out! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:44, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Just read it & commented. ;) Thank you! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:50, July 20, 2011 (UTC)

Cool stuff

I check out your art blog, out side of wikia. Its pretty cool! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 22:46, July 20, 2011 (UTC)

Awww, thank you! Yes, like wikis are here for people my blog is a huge labor of love and project of passion for me. Thanks for taking a look! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:40, July 20, 2011 (UTC)

How to make a specific wiki case insensitive and some other question

Hi,

I have been contributing to a small wikiwhich currently in a nice growing phase.

What has struck me are two things:

- The case sensitivity (capital letters make you land on different pages). Is that possible to remove somehow?

- The standard two new page options. In our wiki a lot of templated pages are needed to show the various items used in the game it's about. But it's currently more a copy paste work. Is there somehow an option to have a new standard page show up with a standard template and some text (we use a research tree, suggestions line and have a template info box item heavily in use).

But i am not very familiair with Wikia and thus have so far failed to find out how to do it. If you could share a light on this or help me find the person who can answer this in depth question, please say so.

Also i would love to change my signature. But when i insert wiki coding it fails horrendously. Can you shed some light on how to do that too?

Thanks a lot.

WikiPim 11:29, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

1) Case insensitivity is technically possible, just not very easy to do. People on metawiki had a discussion about it. It would require quite some modifications. The easiest way would be for you to create redirects, or to tell people to use the search (which is insensitive).
2) Ask through Special:Contact to enable the Layout Builder. That's the tool that let's you make page layouts. It will change the page in a Form though. There are also other ways. The default layout can be edited @ MediaWiki:Newpagelayout btw.
3) Make sure to check the "use custom signature" checkbox. If that doesn't work, paste the code here so we can check. - Tjcool007 (Talk) 11:42, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

Admin Blog Topics Hub

I have an idea to put into founders and admin central a hub for the "admin topics blogs" it is onAdmin Central:Admin Blog Topics

please reply on my talk with your opinion-- Tama63 Talk  05:50, July 23, 2011 (UTC)

admin dashboard

Would it be possible to make a customizable section of the dashboard where admins can add their own links for their personal use. Thanks, Kangaroopowah   Talk  03:38,7/25/2011 

As of now, the dashboard is not customizable and there aren't any plans to make that happen. But if it is something you really would like to see -- I would encourage you to leave a a comment on the New Tools to Start & Grow Your Wiki blog post about what you would like to see and why. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 03:53, July 25, 2011 (UTC)

can you please block an ip on central

This ip has been vandalizing the GNU freee license page. his ip is 150.203.222.57. Thanks, Kangaroopowah   Talk  03:49,7/25/2011 

So could you please block him? Kangaroopowah   Talk  03:56,7/25/2011 

Happy B-day

On twitter it looked like it was your birthday so:

Happy Birthday Meighan
Animated_-_bouncing_balloons.gif
Chocolate_cake.gifHope that this birthday is as great as you are
Animated_-_bouncing_balloons.gif

--Tama63 09:17, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Happy birthday Meighan! --BobNewbie ∞(Talk)∞ 13:07, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you guys! And wow! Thanks for the .gif! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:51, July 28, 2011 (UTC)

RugbyWiki and AllTheWorldWiki

Hey Meighan could you help out on alltheworld.wikia.com or/and rugby.wikia.com as they are both quite hard to make by yourself. Thank you.

Hi Desertodov, thank you for reaching out to me and expressing that you need help. While I can't help you build out your wikis I can suggest that you explore the Founder & Admin Forum, there you can ask other users questions about help that you need. You can also read some of the many blogs we have -- start out with Founder & Admin blog and also User blogs:Admin Topics. Also, once we roll out the Admin Dashboard in a few weeks this will help you with the basics of building your wikis. Have fun!--Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:17, July 29, 2011 (UTC)

Userpage

Hi,You seemed to like my Userpage want me to spruce up yours(just the layout)?---Tama63 21:08, August 3, 2011 (UTC)

Awww, Thank you! But you know what -- I don't spend a ton of time here. Can I make a suggestion? Why not offer to do it for other admins in the Admin Central Forum? I think that would be a great way to meet other users and show your tricks! ;) Tell me what you think! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:21, August 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hmm I might I do it sometimes on my Home Wiki,(P.S while I was waiting I made it User:Tama63/testfoo)--Tama63 21:24, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Oooohh, Tama will you do one for me? I think your design is awesome! Jen Burton@fandom (help forum | blog) 21:51, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Sure any colors or image you want on it?--Tama63 22:00, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hmmm I like the blue you used in the test example for Meighan's talk page. What is the best image size for this? I'll find an image. Jen Burton@fandom (help forum | blog) 21:56, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
maybe a square image such as 200x200px or 300x300px etc--Tama63 22:00, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Userpage is done hope you like it :) --Tama63 22:11, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Well, if Jen is going to have one...I guess I need mine up now! ;) (I still think you should offer to do it in forums for new users who don't know how to trick out their talk page). --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:17, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Tama, I love it! You're awesome. Thank you. Jen Burton@fandom (help forum | blog) 22:59, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
@Meighan but what shall it be called,if you could please start the forum for me :) --Tama63 07:12, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
Tama -- Hang tight for a day or so. We're reformating the F/A Forums. We'll have a place for the above thread I asked you to create...and I can kick it off when it starts. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm excited for your thread, I think it'll be a nice intro! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:44, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
Great a few questions:
  1. Will it be 1 forum page then with subpages for each request eg. "Admin Forum:Userpage Layouts Requests/User:Foo?
  2. could you send me a message when the forum goes live
Tama63 18:51, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
The forum will be sectioned into 4 buckets (subpages). And yes, I will absolutely let you know when it goes live so you can get in there & work your magic. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:06, August 4, 2011 (UTC)

(Reset indent) Okay Thanks--Tama63 19:11, August 4, 2011 (UTC)

A little note I live in England so if it could be before 10pm bst or after 8am bst when the forum goes live,so I could get to it straight away--Tama63 19:15, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
Any Idea when it will be live?--Tama63 16:24, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
Tama, I haven't gotten to start the thread yet -- a bit busy with the Admin Dashboard launch right now ;). But I will start it in a few hours & alert you as soon as I do. Thanks for your continued enthusiasm! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:32, August 5, 2011 (UTC)

Badges?

Is there a way to make custom badges, and if so then how?

--- J-Dub 1 from http://jdubwillrise.wikia.com/wiki/J-Dub_will_rise_Wiki

Sub Pages

Hello, I was wondering how you create a sub page? I wanted to make one for my siggie on another wiki. User:Ivyheart 23:51, August 12, 2011 (UTC)

To create a subpage, create a new page and call it User:Ivyheart/x where x is whatever you want to call the page.--GodPray  23:53,8/12/2011 

Advertising

Hi, I have been checking around for wikia's policy on User Advertising. I have heard that Users cannot advertise but cannot find anything concrete on that. Is there a policy against advertising on wikia pages without permission? Iatbr 06:51, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Users are free to make a blog post or forum to advertise their wiki. They cannot do so for anything non wikia related. This is the policy of Central, from wiki to wiki it may vary.--GodPray  06:53,8/15/2011 
Thanks... so no general policy disallows non-wikia advertising. Side note: can you provide a link to the policy of central that says that non-wikia advertising is disallowed on central? just curious to see it. Iatbr 11:23, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
From the TOU "You agree not to use the Service to: ....Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;" --Tama63 11:26, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
TOU? pretend I dont know what you mean :D Iatbr
just give me a link in other words :) Iatbr 11:36, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
here--Tama63 11:40, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

very cool, ty Iatbr 11:43, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

FYI, the Terms of Use applies globally to all wikis regardless of local policy, not only Central as previously stated. User? 11:47, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks Charitwo, I was about to say... I never registered for wikia central, I was automatically registered because of a different wikia... meaning I never agreed to the Terms of Use, unless it is global (I call it wikiwide :) Iatbr 11:56, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
It is global and you agreed to it when you registered your account, it is also linked on every page in the global footer. User? 12:07, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Yep, it has to be global since I did not register with community central (directly) and have to follow it :) Thanks all, and thanks Meighan for the use of your talk page :p Iatbr 12:19, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
You guys are more than welcome to use my talk page any time you need. I wish I had snacks for you when you're here. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:56, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Progress Bar

Since you seem to be in charge of the progress bar I'm leaving this for you. The tasks dont eem to be completed unless you do them from the progress bar ,and not if you do them in your spare time. Kangaroopowah   Talk  11:06,8/17/2011  11:06, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Kangaroopowah -- I'll take a look today and see what the story is. Thanks for the heads up. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:43, August 17, 2011 (UTC)

Chrome Bug

Here's the pic: ChromeCenterBug    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  18:02, 18/08/2011

Re:Chat

Can we chat on the Ben 10 Wiki instead? I got kickbanned here a while back (a month ago, please dont ask). TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 21:25, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

So, i will meet you there, okay? --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 21:27, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
So..., read my first message, thanks for this oppurtunity (not sure its good or bad yet but it feels good) TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 21:29, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
Soo, can we chat on Ben 10 Wiki now? Link is above. Thanks! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 21:44, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Admin dash suggestions

Hi, could you please look at my sugestions for the admin dash. You can find the blog comment here. It also a recent comment as of now so it should be easy to find on the blog. Thanks in advance, --Kangaroopowah   Talk  08:15,8/19/2011 

I responded. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:53, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, do you think my ideas might be used ,or they probably won't. Also in your sig you might want to put a link to your talk instead of help. Just a suggestion. --Kangaroopowah   Talk  17:23,8/24/2011 
Hi Kangaroopwah, Your suggestions were great -- I'm not sure if they will be utilized specifically. But I know the engineers read the blog comments just as much as I do. We have just started V2 of the AD -- so we'll see what's up in the coming weeks. As for my signature -- it's across the board like that for staff, and it seems like you've found my talk page already. ;-) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:43, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
Meighans (and the staffs) main sig link goes to the profile, which gives a tab to the talk page. Iatbr 20:19, August 24, 2011 (UTC)

Help!!!

So... I am the founder of aqua forest wiki and I need your help desperately. Whan I make a new page then I select the page template "Elements" but then I cant type content! Please Reply Either In My Aqua Forest Talk Page or here. Please And Thanks!!!

Please send this to Wikia via Special:Contact, Wikia will reply by email. --Tama63 10:00, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Chat

Hey, you might chatting with me at the Ben 10 Wiki? Same thing as yesterday? If your not busy. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 21:01, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Deadman Walking 23:15, August 20, 2011 (UTC)

New profiles

i can't understand the new profile :S

is there a way to bring the old profile back ? —This unsigned comment is by American Badass (talkcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

No, this change cannot be undone. You can modify it with CSS, however.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  23:17,8/20/2011 

Hello Meighan!

I have a question for you, how do you delete/rename an article that you have created on your wikia?

Edit button> Arrow button> click either delete or rename. You have to be a admin or above to delete though. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 18:07, August 27, 2011 (UTC)

Question

Are bots allowed in chat? Thanks. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 21:33, August 27, 2011 (UTC)

Yes--GodPray  00:48,8/28/2011 

Chat

Hey, if you have any time to spare, chat at the usual place, Ben 10 Wiki . :) TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 16:22, August 31, 2011 (UTC)

New admin tools

Hey Meighan, was quite late for me last night when you asked about new admin tools, but I've had a think about it. I think undoubtedly recentchanges is one of the most useful tool for an admin, but I don't think it's especially what you'd need to/should push onto new admins: For example, if someone founds a wiki and becomes an admin that way. For most wikis that get created, the first few weeks/months are realistically going to be just the founder editing, so going to recentchanges can often just show you a big list of edits you've done and hammer home the fact you're the only one editing, so perhaps pushing it onto founders may dishearten them slightly. I think new wikis need a focus on content rather than maintenance, and while you need to be aware if anyone else starts editing, usually it's not the most used tool for founders straight away.

On the other side of the spectrum, there's becoming a new admin by being promoted on a busy, active wiki. Generally, if the wiki has it's affairs in order, before you get promoted you need to display admin-like qualities. This means, scanning recentchanges anyway, keeping up to date with what's going on, and stuff like that. When I got promoted this way there was very little I had to learn, and really my time on the wiki wasn't changed all that much.

I'd say there's two different things here: founding a wiki, and administrating a wiki. I'd say that the mediawiki pages, themedesigner, and general wiki-customisation stuff etc., falls into the former category, and the maintenance-report special pages, recentchanges, blocking, etc., falls into the latter. But there's overlap, and to do one you need to be aware of the other one.

So in answer to your question about what is an administrator's most important pages, for me I use recentchanges, newfiles, contribs and deletedcontribs, etc.

And, in terms of things for founders, I remember the questions I had when founding a wiki (was back in 2009, so a lot has been made clearer since then):

1. Why can't I change my colour scheme?
  2. Why can't I make the categories sort themselves by surname not first name (ie, DEFAULTSORT or [[Category:People|Smith, John]])
  3. What's this source mode thing?
  4. I didn't know this, but I should've known to link pages together as much as possible!

Anyways, soz for the massive post, but thats some of my thoughts!--Acer4666 15:58, September 9, 2011 (UTC)

Acer -- no worries at all about the long post, all really great important points that I love hearing about and are very helpful. Huge help. If it's ok with you, I am going to link out to this in a comment on the blog post. Good stuff! Thank you! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:44, September 9, 2011 (UTC)

Editprotected

Hi Meighan! I was wondering if you could add in the editprotected usergroup to the Ben 10 Wiki that bureaucrats can give to users. Its a simple user group yet very useful to trustful users who are not yet ready for adminship for various reasons. One reason is that there a admin on another wiki and dont have time to edit as a admin but have time to edit admin only pages. Thanks and i hope you agree. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 19:17, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

Although Staff rarely do this please send it to Special:Contact --Tama63 19:40, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Cant- my dad does not like me using his email plus his email is not working. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 19:54, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Then use your own--Tama63 19:55, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
I dont have one and please lets not spam up Meighan's talkpage with our conversation. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:03, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Solution:Get a Personal email and use special:contact --Tama63 20:05, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
My parents wont let me and i am too lazy. No more comments please. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:07, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Ben you are out of line. 1) you don't have the right to tell others not to comment on a conversation 2) support requests go through special:contact not staff talk pages - being lazy is not an excuse to bypass procedure. Either make your own email or get someone else from your wiki to do it 3) Extraneous user groups are unnecessary anyway. --User? 20:55, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Ben10, we've discussed Special:Contact before -- every user has to go through Special:Contact for requests or specific help. You know how it goes. Talk to your dad or get an email address for future requests. Then you'll be all set! ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:16, September 12, 2011 (UTC)

Glitch

File:CateGlitch.png
I recently saw a glitch on a wiki that I also saw elsewhere. In normal category view, the two picture rows overlap and go over the text. What's wrong?

ROADS! Roads! (Don't forget it!) 12:16, September 17, 2011 (UTC)

Url where this happens? –Tm_T (Talk) 12:19, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Roads, can you give me a little more detail -- like the page you found this on & where else you have seen it? Good looking out! Thanks! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 01:05, September 18, 2011 (UTC)

hi

Goodface 16:47, September 21, 2011 (UTC)

Question and Problem

Question-How could I create a custom time at the end of signature (if that is even possible) for the wiki I use

Problem- Click Here and you will see that the chat isn't working currently.

Please answer question and/or problem here . Cheers. {{Signatures/Hairrazerrr}} 17:42, September 23, 2011 (UTC)

Chat's currently not working at the moment. Have a look at Monchoman45's sig for an example of the coding for a custom timestamp -- RandomTime 17:45, September 23, 2011 (UTC)

Godisme

Recently, on http://www.mlproleplay.wikia.com, I got a message from a user called Godisme. Is he part of Wikia Staff? Lewleworange 15:20, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

I already told you he wasn't. Please drop the subject. --Callofduty4 15:22, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
He's an administrator here and on Bleach Wiki, I think, but he has no global privileges. TK999 15:24, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Lewleorange, Staff always have the blue Wikia signature after their name. Looks like Godisme was just trying to give you some guidance around chat emoticons and the lag happening in chat. TK is right he is an Admin here on Community and helps with spam clean up as well. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 01:20, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

Admin dashboard colours

So Meighan, it has been many weeks since admin dashboard-gate. Back then we were promised work on the colouring of it - I've yet to see any mention of that. Can you give us an update, even though the majority of people have stopped actively complaining?--Acer4666 02:54, September 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hey Acer, We are working on themeing for dark wikis currently. One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of our features are in development and there are versions 1, versions 2, and so on. Although it seems like it was a long time ago Admin Dash is still in V1. So hold tight -- themeing should take place in the next couple of weeks. Nice work on the 'gate reference! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 03:32, September 30, 2011 (UTC)

Admin Dashboard creative name

Hi! The admin dash board (by default or so) currently says "admin" on the toolbar. Is there a MediaWiki page to change this into something creative? I heard that a wiki is planning to call this "Admin HQ", and on Songpedia, I'm planning to call it "SP-Staff Home", and on the toolbar, I want it to say "SP-Staff" (since we call admins, SP-Staff members). How do I do that? If it's impossible, then this could be a feature suggestion. Thank You
--.Nobody Cares .TalkContribs. 04:03, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Nobody, that's a great idea. I can't tell you right thsi second if that is an option, but I have added it to my 'to do' list for next week. I'll be meeting with Susan (product head on AD) on Monday and I will ask her if this an option. Hold tight! ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:37, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks!
--.Nobody Cares .TalkContribs. 05:13, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hello Again

I want to make my sig say Toadette(with a link to my talk page) in hot pink, Yoshi! in green and talk to me in red as a link to my talk page. can you help me with that? Toadette is the best (talk to me!) 20:31, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi there, Head over to the Getting Started one of the buckets on Founder & Admin Central Forums. You can post there that you need help with your signature. Good luck! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:23, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
OK thanks

Another chance

Hi Meighan! I'm going to give this person another chance, sorry I took too long, I finished typing this until, they said they were this person. I just give you a message so you won't wonder. See you soon!  Speedysnitch   Talk  23:02, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

Great! It's important to work with everyone in your community! Good luck. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:32, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Dashboard theming css

Recentchangesnormal

Without css

Recentchanges

With css

Hi Meighan. Just to let you know, above is a "before and after" of what Godisme's css code does. As you can see, it doesn't really solve the problem at all, so I guess I am not able to hide it with css. Any further ideas/solutions?--Acer4666 19:17, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

Have you reached out to Godisme? What does he say? --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:05, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
That's the best he can do with css.--Acer4666 09:54, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
What is it exactly that bothers you about the AD? Since we added back in the global nav it's basically the same except for theming. And as far as theming, you'll see changes in that hopefully very soon -- we're aiming for the next few weeks. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:59, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
I hate that all of the special pages I frequently use now have an ugly colour scheme.
I hate that all of the active admins on my wiki want it gone, so making it optional on there would only affect the people who want it changed.
I hate that in your above post you said it would be changed in "couple of weeks", and now a week later that has changed to "a few weeks", the deadline getting ever further away.
I hate that when I brought up all of my concerns when the feature came out, I was told "you're not used to it, give it a chance". And now I have had time to get used to it and still want it gone, I was told by you on chat "this has already been discussed when it first came out". These sort of circular arguments make it impossible to give criticism on anything.
I hate that in chat you palmed me off with "you can make it go away with css". I could've told you then that people's claims of what their css does almost always falls short (ie, the above pictures illustrate godisme's claim of "admin dashboard is reduced to just a blue bar"), but now after a lot of effort and cache clearing etc we're back to where we started. And instead of an apology you're drawing me into a tangiential argument, which we already had the other day on chat.
I hate that after my attempts to put forward reasoned arguments for this feature being optional, you gave me the immortal quote about Wikia's decisions: "there doesn't need to be any reasoning".
I hate that features are soon forgotten about by the development team, despite bugs and issues that have staff have promised fixes for.
Does that answer your question?--Category:Acer4666 08:53, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Acer,
I think you may be able to look again at the CSS, from what I understand, some people have changed the color scheme as well as other aspects. Unfortunately I can not help you around that but definitely post a forum post on founders' technical help for help, you will get it there.
No change we make is going to please everyone, but we have to make decisions about the site layout and design for the site as a whole. If we were to make every design change optional, we would have an unreasonable number of exceptions and special cases to work with in every future tweak. The CSS suggestion is a compromise that allows you control over your experience, while allowing us to code for the wider Wikia population (including the future population).
I agree that the changes to improve the page should have come along sooner. There have been background complications that have delayed that, I'm sorry. I know it's frustrating to hear one thing one week and then be told something different the next as in terms of time frames. We are actively working on this issue. Sadly the time frame is out of my control. I'll keep you updated when I hear more.
I apologize for the comment on reasoning, that came out of my frustration at a circular conversation where I couldn't give you what you wanted. I can see how that made things seem like I don't want to help you or listen. Not the case. Jen does a great job explaining on her talk page issues we have around bug fixing and a bit of where we are at. Hopefully this gave you some info that will make you feel better and you can give her some great ideas about how we can do a better job improving our support for you all. We are listening, all of the time -- even when you think we are not.
Good luck with the CSS and I will keep you posted as soon as I find out more info on the theming. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:03, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
Meighan, I shall take this part of your response here:
"If we were to make every design change optional, we would have an unreasonable number of exceptions and special cases to work with in every future tweak."
I agree that is the case is many of these new features. But that argument is completely inapplicable to the admin dashboard situation. I am not asking to keep a design that wikia has got rid of - I merely want to see what I see when logged-out. Instead of messing around with css to produce a sub-standard result, all it would take would be for the (I don't know how it works, but) box that says "if admin, then show horrible colour scheme", to change to "if admin and preference=horrible, then show horrible colour scheme". I don't see how making admin dashboard optional throws up any technical problems, or extra maintenance in future tweaks, because what I want is already achievable by de-sysopping myself. I just want to be able to be an admin, and see what non-admins do. The admin dashboard, as it affects such a small percentage of users, seems to me to be a perfect candidate for an optional feature; I am honestly scratching my head as to why staff are so reticent to allow us a choice.--Category:Acer4666 12:50, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Acer, All I can say is I understand you. I understand that you are frustrated. I understand that you want Admin Dash as optional. But all I can tell you right this second is that it's not optional. Not the best answer I'd like to give you. BUT -- I think what you asked Jen for on her talk page are smart and valid points. And as Jen expressed we share your frustrations around bugs and feature releases: "it's something that Wikia as a whole is working on." <-- And it is -- I can reiterate that as a member of the team -- something we are always talking about and working on to improve here at Wikia.
In better news that may make you feel a bit better: I saw the mock ups for the dark theming yesterday. They look great! Now we are working on how to best implement them so -- yep, you guessed it they are not super buggy or worse, broken. Hang tight and feel free to continue to reach out to me and the Community team. We are hear to listen to you and above all offer you support. It may not be a quick fix for your issues right away -- but hopefully knowing that you are being heard will help a bit. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:24, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Sharing the CV blog

It'd be my pleasure, Meighan! I've made the blog post specifically to help other admins, so this is a great opportunity for it to do so :) Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 05:44, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

Awesome! So I'll need to edit it a bit...is that ok with you? I won't change anything major just a few grammatical bits. I think I'd like to post it next week. Sound good? --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog)
Sure no problem. Sorry for the late reply, but I was moving 450 km south-east to Krakow from Poznan. Regards. Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 12:04, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Great! I hope your move was smooth. I am moving in a week & a half but just down the road. ;) I will let you know when the blog is live! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:52, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Wiki Help

hi i am happy time i just made a wicki and i need your help getting some staff and users could you please spread the word i am a humble creator only looking to have fun and be talked to so out of the kindness of your heart could you please spread the word of the awesome things and people wickia thank you and goodbye Happy time 21:25, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
File:Money Affilate.jpg
Add your Wiki to Admin Forum:Whose wiki needs editors?. Head.Boy.HogTalk  Happy Halloween!  23:42,10/6/2011 

Acctually im not joining this wiki. Bopper31415 21:01, October 8, 2011 (UTC)Bopper31415

Email Authentication

Hey I am an admin on MLB Wiki and I want to get messages about what is happening on the wiki but I don't know how to authorise my email. Do you know how to do? If so can you please tell me. Thank you for your time. {{SUBST:DarkSig2}} 10:05, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi DarkNovaX, Can you check your spam filters on your email account? Also it looks like you'll need to go into your preferences and ask for another email to be sent. Click on "Confirm your e-mail account":
Preferences - Wikia Community Central
Hope that helps! Let me know if you need more help. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:39, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi , meighan

Thanks for your help.

I am trying to wikia , it is very usefull. I am searching and trying to learn . i tried mediawiki editor but it was different from here. this one is better. can you tell me please what name is that extra modules ? What should i search to find that modules.

Regards

citylopedi 22:35, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

Sport Wiki's

Is there any sport wiki's available for adoption ? Im making a big gallery of sport wiki's at the moment . Thanks .* ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 16:58, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

HELP!

i need help! what I need help with is located here:http://legocritics.wikia.com/wiki/HELP_ME_PLEASE it is in the picture thanks :Bob bricks Talk

What exactly do you need help with? Changing/adding the message to another Wiki?
Head.Boy.HogTalk  Happy Halloween!  23:11,10/27/2011 

Spidey

May I please have my admin/bureaucrat rights restored on w:c:annoyingorange? Thank you. Spidey665 22:48, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

I'm not positive about this but... You could either contact Wikia or message DaNASCAT about this. —This unsigned comment is by Head.Boy.Hog (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
^^Head.Boy.Hog is correct! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:28, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

RE:Thanks!

No problem, I enjoy helping others :) Head.Boy.HogTalk  Happy Halloween!  23:30,10/27/2011 

Yay! That is great to hear! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 23:42, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hotdog

Hotdog spotted, sending in pigeons. 22px-Logo.svg.pngTyA_userpage_image.png Badge-VSTF.svg 03:58, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

LOL! :) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 04:01, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

Help

Hi. There is a user on wikia who is vandalising my wikis and being rude to me. Can you help? Dynovan | Let's Talk | Gunpowder is coming - 31/10/11 12:50, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Dynovan, talk to the admins on your wikis or ban that user if you are an admin. We don't normally intervene with these sorts of issues. If things get excessive you can Special:Contact. Good luck! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:10, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

Dealing with vandalism and spam help page

I couldn't find your talk page in your signature on the P&F Wiki, so I'm leaving the message here.

Feel free to use that help page I wrote on dealing with vandalism and spam. We have a lot of younger people on the Phineas and Ferb Wiki and naturally they will react emotionally to vandalism, so I wrote it with them in mind. The advice is helpful for everyone, including me. Every so often I'll make an attempt to work with a person that is causing problems and I think I've had a 0% success rate each time. It's a fine line between trying to resolve the situation and giving them attention, which I point out in the "Actually talking to the vandal/troll" section. But at least I made the effort. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 18:38, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

It's a great article and yes, I think it will help and be informative for all types of users. The blog post will most likely go live in a few weeks. I will edit it down a bit and make some changes but it will still be written from your voice. As you can see in the Wiki Wisdom blog I linked you to Tagaziel's blog was put within a blue box to distinguish it. Let me know if you have any questions! I'll give you a heads up on your talk page on P&F. Thanks so much! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 21:14, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hello

Hello, I'm Pisces214, a user on Beyblade Wiki. I got blocked and kickbanned from the wiki without warning, and I didn't say a word to EdBoy3, who blocked me. I left him several messages on my wiki but he hasn't replied to any of them. Please help me. Pisces214 22:14, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Pisces, we don't normally get involved with disputes on wikis. Try and reach out to other admins on Beyblade to find out why you were blocked. If that doesn't work, take a few weeks off and sit out the ban. In the meantime you can probably have fun on the other wikis you are ediing on. Looks like you are on a lot, which is awesome! Hang in there. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 01:59, October 30, 2011 (UTC)

Dayle Fowler wiki

Please could you change the bgcolor in the infobox so i can set the color for differnt pages? If you could that would be great thanks. The Link The Wiki Gearedspy 01:04, October 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi there, I am not clear on what you are asking for. If you need technical help or have some questions about theme design on your wiki. Post a question in our Admin Central Forums — there you get many answers to your questions and meet people. :) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 01:52, October 30, 2011 (UTC)

Special:Contact about redirect

Per your message on my Message Wall here, http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:TheBen10Mazter/39851 - the admin at the wiki I asked to be redirected to Ben 10 Wiki has not been active since 2009 as said in http://ben10planet.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop - if you select all users instead of users with 5 edits, he only made one edit since 2009. Showing this to you means that asking him would be useless/meaningless as he has not been active for about 2 and a half years. Overall of this message, it means that you can redirect w:c:ben10planet: over to w:c:ben10 (make sure you do not do it the other way around!) Thanks! PS: You werent kidding about the hot dog thing, werent you :). TheBen10Mazter (T-B-C) 01:10, October 30, 2011 (UTC)

Ben, you have to leave them a message. I know it seems pointless but we need to cover all bases. Leave him a message & then we'll redirect if you don't hear from him. Easy peasy!
I never kid around about hot dogs. :) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 01:48, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Alrighty then, do I have to wait a week!? I never kid around with pie either. I feel ya. --TheBen10Mazter (T-B-C) 01:55, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
LoL — you and pie. :) Yes, you have to wait a week. It'll fly by, I promise! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 02:00, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, done, http://ben10planet.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Ben112#Permission, thanks for the info! And yes, pie will dominate... even hot dogs.  :) Thanks again! --TheBen10Mazter (T-B-C) 02:02, October 30, 2011 (UTC)

My Surname might be french but im not!

Hey!

I noticed today that on my wiki, The Classic Car Wiki, that some of the ads from 'Around Wiki's Network' if not all of them were displaying in french.

French Advert

As you can see in this image, the Kirby ad is all in french

In the image below you can clearly see that one of the ads is in french. This is the first time I have experience anything like this so whats going on?

Hope you can help!

TheWWC 23:52, October 31, 2011 (UTC)

Well, that's weird. We've filed a bug to take a look into it. Merci for the tip! ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:10, November 1, 2011 (UTC)

Blog

So you know how you said yesterday that I should write a blog on image licensing? I went ahead and gave it a shot, User blog:Godisme/Fair Use and Image Licensing. Give it a read when you have a chance.--GodPray  19:34,11/4/2011 

Rad, thank you! I am a bit swamped right now -- and have to leave early but I will read it at some point today and get back to you. I'm looking forward to what you wrote. Thanks for taking the time to do this, I hope that you got to study too. :) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:47, November 4, 2011 (UTC)

A week does fly by!

Hey Meighan, it's that Brony who's awesome, a week has flew by and there was no response from the admin of [1]] Ben 10 Planet Wiki] , http://ben10planet.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Ben112#Permission, so can you redirect that wiki over to w:c:ben10:? Thanks! Ben (Talk) 00:11, November 6, 2011 (UTC)

I told you. ;) Thanks for being patient Ben — can you please send me a request through Special:Contact so when I get in on Monday am that is the first thing I can do? :) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:42, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Sure, I will do that, should I title the Special:Contact title, "this message is for Meighan"? --Ben (Talk) 00:44, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Sure! Enjoy your weekend, That Brony That's Awesome! ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:46, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
You too! --Ben (Talk) 00:47, November 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hallo, I've been looking into this war thing with these trolls and i found out something interesting. You don't know about this but a war is breaking out between trolls/vandles againist any dragon ball related wiki! I'm not sure if this something i should bring up with you but its ganna get messy. If this a problem to you then warn all the VSTF'S. You could say i'm a spy for community cenntral. Here's a link to a wiki where the trolls have baned up to attack all dragon ball related wikia. Also the founder will be on the link. http://planetofthefanboys.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lord_of_all_Fanboys Total carnage 06:02, November 6, 2011 (UTC)

Admin Forum:Whose wiki needs editors?

Hi Meighan! I noticed that Admin Forum:Whose wiki needs editors? is getting a bit long at 104 sections. Is there a possible way that it can be archived and have the archived pages still be accessible to users who might need more editors? – zzi 14:02, November 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Jäzzi, that's a great idea. I've asked Trellar to archive the first month of requests, she's currently working on a sortable table for that thread. Thanks for keeping a look out! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:38, November 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hey

Hey Meighan, I think I by accident left the chat, I just wanted to say sorry, once more, and hope that were still cool... bye.

01:52, November 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hey Ben, it's okay! We're always cool! Also, I saw you reached out and offered help. Nice work. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 05:41, November 9, 2011 (UTC)

Re: Avatar

Hi, that's Naga Sadow, who's not going to eat poor Walter, but merely holding it dear. (; –Tm_T (Talk) 06:13, November 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hmmm, holding poor Walter dearly with a twinkle of hunger in his eye. Judging by his biography do you think that character does anything dearly? ;) Thanks for linking me to Naga Sadow -- love that image of him, so well done. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:48, November 9, 2011 (UTC)

I wanted to apologize for my comments and actions on your blog. I am not an Admin or Mod of any kind at my Wiki(Degrassi Wiki), but i'm a frequent user who just cares about the Wiki. I only brought up a specific case because it's frustrating that who I brought up continues to evade bans. Our admins have done a wonderful job, as well as Sannse, but he changes IP's to avoid said bans. I wanted answers, and I thought this was the forum to do it, but I was wrong. Finally, the 2 users who commented below me(Caoil and EliGObsessed) do not get along with me, and felt the need to point out the opposite point of view on the matter(even though EliG does not get along with who I brought up). My first point was meant as a topic discussion, but I should have stopped there. They discussed this blog in the Degrassi Wiki chat, and that is how EliG found out about it. Again, though, I am sorry, and hope you can accept my apology. DegrassiForLife 19:35, November 11, 2011 (UTC)DegrassiForLife

Re: Chat

I am on the community central chat and the #wikia IRC channel right now. --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 22:11, November 11, 2011 (UTC)

Question

On my wiki, for the menus, I accidently put the wrong catagory on a page, how do I get rid of it? Please reply.

{{SUBST:User:Drakizora/sig2}} 20:23, November 12, 2011 (UTC)

Mr. Curious is INNOCENT

Request For Block

Hello, TheBen10Mazter Is Annoying Me And I Want Him To Be Blocked On Ben 10 Wiki.plzMotorhead II 09:50, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.