FANDOM

(Creationism)
(Creationism)
Line 105: Line 105:

:*I'm sorry. This was meant for Dinopedia. I must have clicked the wrong link or something. Anyway, I hope that clears things up. Thanks and God bless! [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 05:12, January 8, 2010 (UTC)

:*I'm sorry. This was meant for Dinopedia. I must have clicked the wrong link or something. Anyway, I hope that clears things up. Thanks and God bless! [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 05:12, January 8, 2010 (UTC)

*Yes I have. Last year when I was a freshman (HS, not college). My teacher was Christian, though, so we didn't get much, but I know the basics and time periods and all. [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 05:22, January 8, 2010 (UTC)

*Yes I have. Last year when I was a freshman (HS, not college). My teacher was Christian, though, so we didn't get much, but I know the basics and time periods and all. [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 05:22, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
  +
*Hey! Yeah, I just can't possibly see how evolution can coinsinde with the Bible. We studied this in Sunday school, and there seems to be more scientific proof for creation than for evolution. Scientists just don't like to show that. But, this is my opinion. Thanks and God bless! [[User:Master Fredcerique|Master Fredcerique]] 12:32, January 8, 2010 (UTC)

== Vandlism Wiki ==

== Vandlism Wiki ==

Revision as of 12:32, January 8, 2010

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] Image:.png|300px rect 0 0 0 0 desc none </imagemap>

Je possède des comptes utilisateurs sur prêt de 100 projets de la fondation :

Meerkat wiki

Thanks for your interest in helping out the Meerkat wiki. I looked at the contributions for TheMaskedMeerkat, and her last edit was only a week ago. I suggest you leave a friendly talk page message for her, continue working on the wiki, and give her a chance to return and see the good work that you have been doing. Admin tools are no big deal, and you don't need them to help out the way you have been; with patience and helpful edits you should be able to earn what you are looking for over time. — Catherine@fandom (talk) 01:12, 9 June 2008 (UTC)

RE: Signature

Replace the "Signature" field in Special:Preferences with {{SUBST:User:Mattkenn3/sig}}, and then you have to create a different User:Mattkenn3/sig on every wiki that you use. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 01:41, 8 January 2009 (UTC)

You're welcome. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 01:48, 8 January 2009 (UTC)

Thanks, you too. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 01:52, 8 January 2009 (UTC)

Constructed Myth

Everything's fine over at Constructed Mythology now: [url]http://conmyth.wikia.com/wiki/Constructed_Mythology:Main[/url]

Yours, Daniel Jones

Reasons

So you want me to give you reasons? Well I have a few but it seems some users (one in piticular) Don't like me and does not want me back. Luvingazula - Talk 19:30, 15 April 2009 (UTC)

Certinally, I want to come but it will be hard. I don't think Joey and tailog like me but I will try. So you want reasons? Well I have done a fair bit in these past few months. I really improved the Fashion page. I gave it pictures and alot more text. Every image on the realtionship pages were my idea. I came up with the idea to have a picture of the charcter and the person they are having a relationship with. I was also a major part of the communtiy. There you go I tried. Luvingazula - Talk 10:10, 16 April 2009 (UTC)

Welcome

Hi, why did you welcome users that didn't have any contributions on this wiki? Please don't do this again!-- BlueDevil Talk 06:22, 5 July 2009 (UTC)

Also, please use {{subst:welcome}}, not {{welcome}}. SUL 11:31, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
Understood. Thanks, guys. Mattkenn3 Talk 17:48, 5 July 2009 (UTC)

IDK

I have no clue, and me and alxeedo are trying to find out why. --seahorseruler |Talk (EditCount) Yoshi! 18:01, 26 July 2009 (UTC)

why?

Why is the vandalism wiki shut down?Shoop Da Whoop! I'm Firin' Mah Laza! 18:48, 26 July 2009 (UTC)

Dinopedia Issues

I saw your messages on Cathrine's talk page, and I thought that I could throw something in here. First, you have every right to contact any user you wish, but if that contact attacks them or is spam then you could be blocked for it. That includes repeated messages. However, from what I saw of the message that you gave him, he had no right to attack you in the manner that he did. Also, when any user tells you that they are going to "the founder of wikia", they are lying as User:Jimbo Wales isn't really active here at all. Either that, or they will go to him and receive a "I don't care" message back. As Cathrine said, it is best to just mind your own business and let others mind theres. Have a good day, and I hope this has helped :) ajr 01:37, November 5, 2009 (UTC)

• Hey Mattkenn. How's it going? Let me just add on to what Ajraddatz said and say that while you do "have every right to contact any use you wish," if someone asks you not to contact them because they think you're harassing them then, whether that's true or not, your best bet is to honor that and not contact them. It can cause unnecessary problems, regardless of whether that user's request for you not to contact them is reasonable or unreasonable. Hope that helps some. =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 02:54, November 5, 2009 (UTC)

No problem! - Brandon Rhea (talk) 03:00, November 5, 2009 (UTC)

Creationism

Hey! I would love to join this wiki, but there's one problem. I'm a Christian and a creationist. The only way I will join is if I am allowed to include creationist views in articles. I could put them in a section of there own if that would help. God bless. Master Fredcerique 22:33, December 5, 2009 (UTC)

• I'm sorry. This was meant for Dinopedia. I must have clicked the wrong link or something. Anyway, I hope that clears things up. Thanks and God bless! Master Fredcerique 05:12, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
  • Yes I have. Last year when I was a freshman (HS, not college). My teacher was Christian, though, so we didn't get much, but I know the basics and time periods and all. Master Fredcerique 05:22, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
  • Hey! Yeah, I just can't possibly see how evolution can coinsinde with the Bible. We studied this in Sunday school, and there seems to be more scientific proof for creation than for evolution. Scientists just don't like to show that. But, this is my opinion. Thanks and God bless! Master Fredcerique 12:32, January 8, 2010 (UTC)

Vandlism Wiki

Me and another user, Zapwire started another vandalism wiki off of wikia, which zw installed mediawiki on so we have full access. You can see it here. Thanks. --seahorseruler |Talk (EditCount) Yoshi! 03:35, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.