FANDOM

(welcoming new contributor)

(LordMaster96's behavior: new section)
Line 14: Line 14:

Enjoy! -- [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah Manley]]<staff /> ([[User_talk:Sarah Manley|Talk]]) 23:11, 24 May 2010

Enjoy! -- [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah Manley]]<staff /> ([[User_talk:Sarah Manley|Talk]]) 23:11, 24 May 2010
  +
  +
== LordMaster96's behavior ==
  +
  +
I know he made almost all of CPW's articles and that he is under 13, but sending him a message unrelated to CP or Club Penguin Wiki is a good reason to block me for 1 month I am not complaining about that but the thing I complain about him is this; BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM NOT OZONE101! Also I am not a god damn sockpuppet that needs to be blocked indefenetly I was pissed when I created this account thats why my name is "Nobody Cares" ok? I sended this to you because I need you to tell him that I am not Ozone101 damn it! If I'm Ozone101 I should not be using the computer right now. --[[File:Sig.png|link=User:Nobody Cares]]<sup>[[User talk:Nobody Cares|<span title="Talk to NC">'''#1'''</span>]]</sup> 02:02, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 02:02, November 6, 2010

Welcome

CentralWikiLogo

Welcome to Central Wikia, Franky bob!

We're a friendly community here; most of us are active on an individual wiki, and many of us are active on more than one.

If you're looking for help, a help wiki can be found here, and you're welcome to ask the community questions on the Community Central Forum. If you need assistance from a staff member, you can contact the Community Team using Special:Contact.

You can get live help from community members and staff in our IRC channel. There are also channels for larger Wikia and their communities. Here you can socialize and get to know your community!

If you have an idea for a new wiki, please create one! Check out our list of new wikis and see if any of them interest you. A directory of existing wikis is also available.

Finally, please keep an eye on the recent changes to see what the community is up to here.

Enjoy! -- Sarah Manley@fandom (Talk) 23:11, 24 May 2010

LordMaster96's behavior

I know he made almost all of CPW's articles and that he is under 13, but sending him a message unrelated to CP or Club Penguin Wiki is a good reason to block me for 1 month I am not complaining about that but the thing I complain about him is this; BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM NOT OZONE101! Also I am not a god damn sockpuppet that needs to be blocked indefenetly I was pissed when I created this account thats why my name is "Nobody Cares" ok? I sended this to you because I need you to tell him that I am not Ozone101 damn it! If I'm Ozone101 I should not be using the computer right now. --Sig#1 02:02, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.