FANDOM

(Offensive?)
(Troll Wiki alert: new section)

(13 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

|}

|}

== Tamora Pierce Wiki ==
+
== Troll Wiki alert ==

The [http://tamorapierce.wikia.com Tamora Pierce Wiki] seems to be relatively abandoned, as only a couple of edits have been made since last year, excluding my own. The sole Sysop is likewise dormant. How can I gain administrator privileges to continue fixing up the wiki? --[[User:Matt Rubin|Matt Rubin]] 17:45, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
+
Troll Wiki alert

==Thanks :)==
+
http://lolcaw.wikia.com/wiki/Lolcaw_Wiki
Hey Manti, thanks for supporting my recent [[Wikia:RfA/Pinky49|RfA]] (it was successful). I'm glad to know you trust me, and I'll do my best to continue helping Central with my +sysop flag. [[User:Pinky49|Pinky]] <sup>[[User talk:Pinky49|Talk]]</sup> 22:42, 22 June 2008 (UTC)

==Serial killer==
+
A bunch of Trolls trying to make their own wiki to troll on anyone.1 of the Syosps is a major troll.
Thanks for reminding me about the serialkiller issue; after reviewing it with others, we've decided to close the wiki completely. Thanks for your help! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 14:42, 25 June 2008 (UTC)

== weird spoiler ==
+
Can you keep an eye of this wiki & see if they do something they're not supposed to do?

there's a user that's make problem so we blocked him, but he still do problem as ip and as alot of user that he create, we dont know what to do with him beacuse every time we block him he back, [http://eincyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%97%D7%AA_%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%AA%D7%9E%D7%A9:217.132.42.69 this is his ip]. {{SUBST:ס:משתמש:אובונטו מן/חתימה אוטומטית}} 08:40, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
+
Thanks, [[User:Xtremetony|XtremeTony]] 04:20, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
::probably this is dinamic i.p. so it change since yesterday...{{SUBST:ס:משתמש:ינון/חתימה!}} 08:45, 27 June 2008 (UTC)

== Help! (User talk:Angela) ==

I would also like to ask you for help. We have a terrible issue:

=== Wikistad ===

Dear Angela. On stad.wikia User:DimiTalen is a bureaucrat and sysop. He has said a few times he would leave the wiki forever but keeps returning to put a bad atmosphere there. We can't block him because he's a sysop (he can unblock himself) Could he please be desysoped and debureaucrated? --[[user:Ooswesthoesbes|OW]][[user talk:Ooswesthoesbes|TB]] 14:46, 16 June 2008 (UTC)

:As soon as possible. He affects the whole wiki and we can't work anymore like this on our wiki. {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 15:09, 16 June 2008 (UTC)

::Indeed, he keeps affecting the whole wiki. The way he acts on Stad.wiki isn't the way you should act in a community like wikistad or an other wiki. --{{SUBST:User:MenM/HT2}} 16:41, 19 June 2008 (UTC)

:::Please, it's getting serious! :-( {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 19:51, 28 June 2008 (UTC)

::::We already had to block him for 3 days, but he can unblock himself, so we kind of need your help. {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 13:28, 29 June 2008 (UTC)

:::::[http://stad.wikia.com/wiki/Speciaal:Logboeken/block Do you see]? And they don't stop deleting pages. I'm getting worried. Now User:Ooswesthoesbes is also doing strange. {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 14:49, 29 June 2008 (UTC)

I have answered myself on Angela's talk page and I would appreciate it if this issues was being discussed on one sole page. Thanks, {{User:DimiTalen/HT}} 17:54, 29 June 2008 (UTC)

::Please [[User talk:Sannse#Wikistad]] for a reply. Thanks -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 16:22, 30 June 2008 (UTC)

== How do I adopt the CAW Wikia? ==

I read the message to adopt CAW Wikia, and I am interested.

How does the process go? [[User:Xtremetony|XtremeTony]] 21:38, 7 July 2008 (UTC)

I'm still trying to figure it out. How can we speed up the process?

Thanks [[User:Xtremetony|XtremeTony]] 17:22, 7 September 2008 (UTC)

:Please leave requests for adopting a wiki at [[Wiki adoption requests]]. Many other people also review these requests, and it serves as a common place for them. --[[User:Uberfuzzy|Uberfuzzy]] 20:29, 7 September 2008 (UTC)

Thanks Uberfuzzy. I appreciate it alot. [[User:Xtremetony|XtremeTony]] 20:31, 7 September 2008 (UTC)

== Rollback abuse ==

Mind explaining yourself, Manticore? Your abuse of privileges and access on IRC is intolerable, it follows you on wikia too? --[[User:Charitwo|<span style="border:solid #FFFFFF 1px; background: #FFFFFF; color:#0033FF; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px" title="User:Charitwo">Charitwo</span>]]<sup style="margin: 0px"><span style="font-size:90%; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; bottom: 0.36em">[[User talk:Charitwo|<span style="color:#009999; font-weight: bold;" title="Talk">Talk</span>]]</span></sup> 10:32, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

:[http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Charitwo&diff=next&oldid=196811531#On_use_of_rollback The irony] is almost too much to bear. If the factual accuracy of GHe's userpage bothers you, I recommend you leave him a message rather than rudely change what is a rather intentional statement. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 11:04, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

::Hardly, referencing Wikipedia policy, or at least how different admins interpret it, in regards to Wikia is beyond comparison. Also, I'm pretty sure GHe was not aware of Greyman's situation, especially seeing how [http://www.wikia.com/index.php?title=User%3AGHe&diff=155405&oldid=152553 his notice] was made [http://www.wikia.com/index.php?title=User%3AGreyman&diff=161262&oldid=156325 before Greymans]. Userpages belong to the community regardless, like everything else. You're the one rolling back good faith edits, that is my issue. --{{User:Charitwo/Sig}} 11:35, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

== Genealogy Wikia wants a bot ==

[[w:c:Genealogy]] could use [[w:c:genealogy:User:MantiBot|MantiBot]] for some mundane tasks while PhloxBot and its master are on extended leave. One of the straightforward jobs would be to correct the subcategories and articles that are now in redirected categories; is that an easy one? For the next big one I have thought of and floated to the community, please see [[w:c:genealogy:Template talk:Navbox county1-en]] and tell me what you think. [[User:Robin Patterson|Robin Patterson]] 16:59, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

:Hi Robin, I'll have to wait until the weekend to take a look at this; my planned week is hectic. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 08:41, 14 July 2008 (UTC)

== Re:Userpage spam ==

I'm sorry, Manticore, I didn't know that was against the rules. I'll remove them ASAP.--[[User:Eulalia459678|<span style="color:Black">'''Eu'''</span>]]<sup>([[User talk:Eulalia459678|<span style="color:Blue;">Talk!</span>]][[Special:Contributions/Eulalia459678|<span style="color:Black;">Contribs</span>]])</sup> 15:34, 23 July 2008 (UTC)

== Abandoned? ==

You seem to have been the one that flagged Metro Wiki for adoption. I haven't really abandoned it; I've simply decided that the Broadcasting Wiki needs a lot more work at present, and most of my Wikia time is spent on that one. I still want Metro Wiki, though! -- [[User:BRG|BruceG]] 13:16, 11 August 2008 (UTC)

== Bot Construction Request==

Manticore, I'm trying to construct a bot for [http://thirdturn.armchairgm.com The Third Turn] and I must admit, as a very weak software developer, I'm quite no go at it. Perhaps you could help? I'm looking to create a script that automatically creates pages based off data I enter using a Semantic template. If you could contact back either way, that'd be appreciated. [[User:DaNASCAT|DaNASCAT]] 19:54, 18 September 2008 (UTC)

:No idea how you would go about doing that. Trying asking in the [[Forum:Index|Forums]]. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 13:10, 19 September 2008 (UTC)

::Sorry, I think I worded that poorly. I'm just inquiring if it's possible for a bot to automatically submit pages that templates link to. [[User:DaNASCAT|DaNASCAT]] 01:09, 21 September 2008 (UTC)

== mantibot color blind? ==

Hello, why did mantibot always revoque the polish link "pl:Nonźródła:Test: Czy cierpisz na ślepotę barw?" in the french and english uncyclopedia of "Are you colour-blind?" and "Êtes-vous daltonien ?". See you. {{SUBST:Utilisateur:El kloklo/sig2}} 11:19, 21 September 2008 (UTC)

:I believe its because the Nonsensopedia page is located in a different namespace. I've reverted the change at en.Uncyc. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 04:49, 22 September 2008 (UTC)

== [[Special:Contributions/67.159.44.176|67.159.44.176]] ==

This IP Adress is causing serious probmelas. [[User:Xtremetony|XtremeTony]] 05:58, 5 November 2008 (UTC)

:Duly noted. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 12:09, 5 November 2008 (UTC)

== Hungarian Star Wars Wikia ==

Hi. Maybe I am asking not the right person, but can you help me to find the admin of our site (http://hu.starwars.wikia.com/wiki). There are some major things should be done in that site, but since the admin is lacking we can not help us against the vandalism. Hoping your response, --[[User:Bikov|Bikov]] 10.11.08 15:40 CET.

:http://hu.starwars.wikia.com/index.php?title=Speci%C3%A1lis%3ASzerkeszt%C5%91k_list%C3%A1ja&username=&group=sysop&limit=250 {{unsigned|Uberfuzzy}}

::[[Forum:Missing admin for Hungarian Star Wars Wiki]]. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 06:54, 12 November 2008 (UTC)

== Interesting ==

Say me please. Are you and user:Mantic0re [http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:Mantic0re] from ru-Wikipedia same man? [[Special:Contributions/195.218.129.43|195.218.129.43]] 17:04, 11 November 2008 (UTC)

:No. I am User:Manticore (http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F:Contributions/Manticore) on ru.Wikipedia. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 06:52, 12 November 2008 (UTC)

== MantiBot Request==

Manticore, I would greatly appreciate it if you could get your MantiBot to go to work on The Third Turn. There are two items that I would appreciate addressed:

1) Most urgently, I need all pages that have the Template:ModResultForm in use changed to simply Template:Result Form (i.e. <nowiki>{{ModResultForm|Param1|Param2}} -> {{ResultForm|Param1|Param2}}</nowiki>)

2) Also, if possible, could every page that has the Category:Craftsman Truck Series drivers in use to be transferred to Category:Truck Series drivers.

As always, thank you. {{unsigned|DaNASCAT}} 18:30, 14 November 2008 (UTC)

:Sorry, all my bot software is on my laptop, which is being repaired ''again''. Try asking someone else, otherwise you'll have to wait until I get it back. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 03:20, 15 November 2008 (UTC)

::Hi DaNASCAT. I'd be happy to use Charibot while MantiBot is at the doctors. Let me know, I'll be around this weekend. --{{User:Charitwo/Sig}} 16:31, 15 November 2008 (UTC)

== Someone has issues with you ==

Please '''[http://complaintwiki.org/wiki/Complaint_D._G.Neree click here]'''; someone has a grudge against you and is displaying it on a public wiki. Perhaps you can find a way to make this person understand your position on those issues? --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 04:28, 16 February 2009 (UTC)

:D. G. Neree is a [http://www.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Angela&diff=next&oldid=142681#janitor_behaviour. liar] and a [http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=&page=User%3AD.+G.+Neree&year=&month=-1 troll]. I wouldn't give any credence to what he says. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 06:45, 16 February 2009 (UTC)

::The users on that wiki may not know that. They only have [[User:D. G. Neree|D. G. Neree]]'s account of events there and not yours. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 14:24, 16 February 2009 (UTC)

:::Frankly, I don't care. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 02:46, 17 February 2009 (UTC)

That's not true! IT'S FALSE!!! Stop to nagg him out! I know DG as a good person. Stop it! '''CartoonistHenning''' 21:27, 16 February 2009 (UTC)

:Just look into the history of Manticore and Dg, you'll all see who's the big bad little boy. Ah hell, just look into Manticores history, it's a story on his own, a bad one that is. There's only one liar here and this page bares his name.. <A friend of DG who hasn't got a Wikia account>

::"I've checked the IP. It is Manticore." Clearly a lie. Vandalising my Uncyclopedia talk page. Clearly trolling. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 02:46, 17 February 2009 (UTC)

==Wesnoth Wiki==

The logo over at Wesnoth Wiki, wiki.png, has been protected. I've temporarily uploaded a version, (Wiki2.png), since the only sysop available hasn't been active in a month. Could you unprotect the page, as well as favicon.ico? Thanks. --[[User:Misken67|misken67]] 01:21, 2 March 2009 (UTC)

:I've replied on my talk page there. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 02:11, 2 March 2009 (UTC)

== Oddworld ==

Do you know anything about Oddworld? {{unsigned|I iz guy}}

:No. -- [[User:Manticore|<span style="color:black">'''Manticore'''</span>]] [[User talk:Manticore|<span style="color:black">(talk)</span>]] 00:58, 17 March 2009 (UTC)

== RE: Signature - No one has been offended but you and your partner. You are the only ones to whine. ==

Unfortunately, you and your friend Michealsaur-something are the only ones "offended" by my signature. I've signed with that on atheists' talk page, not a peep. I've taken that signature across wiki after wiki, nothing. You and your friend have been the only ones to whine about it.

I tried to be tolerant, I tried to understand, but you have no reason to your complaint, ''no one'', I repeat, ''no one'' has been "offended". No one really cares! It is only when someone brings it up do people whine about it!

I hate to sound harsh, and I already tried using persuasion on Micheal, but your political correctness is annoying. ''No one'' has been offended ''except'' you, and you keep saying "it may offend some users". Who? Where are these offended people? Who are they? Show me them. I have not recieved any complaints from ''anybody'' on '''''any''''' Wiki.

You and Micheal are the only ones who have ''ever'' whined about it, and I will not change my signature for two people's intolerence of faith.

Furthermore, you lack the right to ban me if I do not change the signature, because I am a good faith editor, and I have benefited several wikis for years now.

Am I saying to people, "YOU MUST CONVERT OR I WILL SPAM YOU", or am I forcing people to change their ways?

No! All I am stating is that Jesus, who I ''personally'' believe is the Jewish Messiah who died on the Cross to save our sins (Christianity), loves you.

That's it. I'm not signing every post saying "JESUS IS THE MESSIAH", or "WITHOUT JESUS YOU GO TO HELL", or "CHRISTIANITY IS THE WAY", and though these are religious beliefs, all I am saying is that Jesus loves you.

''Do you have a problem with being loved''? Does it ''offend'' you that I believe that someone likes you? Does love toward a fellow man (like being civil or not swearing) ''bother'' you?

Due to the fact that '''''no one has spoken or been offended about this except you and your partner''''', you have no vailid reason to enforce me changing my signature. Your intolerence of religion is not needed, and NO ONE has been offended! You and Micheal are the only people who whine about this!

Not one fellow user has come to me! Not one has whined! Just because you hate something does not mean you ''have the right to eradicate it''!

I had to learn a lesson in discrimination on the Club Penguin Wiki, discrimination against Satanists and homosexuals. It's your turn to learn the lesson I needed to know.

You don't have the right to ban me, I have done nothing wrong. No one but you and Micheal have whined, so I ''will not'' change the signature.

I am sorry you can't tolerate faith.

<br />

--<big>†</big> [[User:TurtleShroom|कछुए मशरूम]]! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! <big>†</big> :) :) <sup>[[User talk:TurtleShroom|Absoulte Energie, der gefürchtete Schildkröte-Pilz, Diktator der Penguin-Enzyklopädie]]</sup> <big>†</big> 01:27, 18 March 2009 (UTC) <br /> <br />

== Offensive? ==

Hi,

I saw that you had a user remove "Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!" from his signature. I thought that you could post anything on Wikia, no matter what religion you have. Are you going to say that my userbox about being a Christian [[w:c:biblioclub:User:Jewntansoath|here]] is offensive and I shouldn't have it? Just curious, and I don't want to start a fight.

--[[User:Jewntansoath|JewntansOath]] <sup>[[User talk:Jewntansoath|My talk page]] '''/''' [[Special:Contributions/Jewntansoath|My contributions]] '''/''' [[Special:Emailuser/Jewntansoath| Send me an email]]</sup> 01:51, 18 March 2009 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 04:20, February 25, 2011

Manticore Welcome to my talk page. Please put new messages at the end, and remember to sign your post with four tildes (~~~~).

Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3 | Archive 4

Troll Wiki alert Edit

Troll Wiki alert

http://lolcaw.wikia.com/wiki/Lolcaw_Wiki

A bunch of Trolls trying to make their own wiki to troll on anyone.1 of the Syosps is a major troll.

Can you keep an eye of this wiki & see if they do something they're not supposed to do?

Thanks, XtremeTony 04:20, February 25, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.