FANDOM

(Hungarian Star Wars Wikia: new section)
(Interesting: new section)
Line 90: Line 90:

Hi. Maybe I am asking not the right person, but can you help me to find the admin of our site (http://hu.starwars.wikia.com/wiki). There are some major things should be done in that site, but since the admin is lacking we can not help us against the vandalism. Hoping your response, --[[User:Bikov|Bikov]] 10.11.08 15:40 CET.

Hi. Maybe I am asking not the right person, but can you help me to find the admin of our site (http://hu.starwars.wikia.com/wiki). There are some major things should be done in that site, but since the admin is lacking we can not help us against the vandalism. Hoping your response, --[[User:Bikov|Bikov]] 10.11.08 15:40 CET.
  +
  +
== Interesting ==
  +
  +
Say me please. Are you and user:Mantic0re [http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:Mantic0re] from ru-Wikipedia same man? [[Special:Contributions/195.218.129.43|195.218.129.43]] 17:04, 11 November 2008 (UTC)

Revision as of 17:04, November 11, 2008

Manticore Welcome to my talk page. Please put new messages at the end, and remember to sign your post with four tildes (~~~~).

Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3 | Archive 4

Tamora Pierce Wiki

The Tamora Pierce Wiki seems to be relatively abandoned, as only a couple of edits have been made since last year, excluding my own. The sole Sysop is likewise dormant. How can I gain administrator privileges to continue fixing up the wiki? --Matt Rubin 17:45, 18 June 2008 (UTC)

Hey Manti, thanks for supporting my recent RfA (it was successful). I'm glad to know you trust me, and I'll do my best to continue helping Central with my +sysop flag. Pinky Talk 22:42, 22 June 2008 (UTC)

Serial killer

Thanks for reminding me about the serialkiller issue; after reviewing it with others, we've decided to close the wiki completely. Thanks for your help! — Catherine@fandom (talk) 14:42, 25 June 2008 (UTC)

weird spoiler

there's a user that's make problem so we blocked him, but he still do problem as ip and as alot of user that he create, we dont know what to do with him beacuse every time we block him he back, this is his ip. {{SUBST:ס:משתמש:אובונטו מן/חתימה אוטומטית}} 08:40, 27 June 2008 (UTC)

probably this is dinamic i.p. so it change since yesterday...{{SUBST:ס:משתמש:ינון/חתימה!}} 08:45, 27 June 2008 (UTC)

Help! (User talk:Angela)

I would also like to ask you for help. We have a terrible issue:

Wikistad

Dear Angela. On stad.wikia User:DimiTalen is a bureaucrat and sysop. He has said a few times he would leave the wiki forever but keeps returning to put a bad atmosphere there. We can't block him because he's a sysop (he can unblock himself) Could he please be desysoped and debureaucrated? --OWTB 14:46, 16 June 2008 (UTC)

As soon as possible. He affects the whole wiki and we can't work anymore like this on our wiki. {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 15:09, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Indeed, he keeps affecting the whole wiki. The way he acts on Stad.wiki isn't the way you should act in a community like wikistad or an other wiki. --{{SUBST:User:MenM/HT2}} 16:41, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Please, it's getting serious! :-( {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 19:51, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
We already had to block him for 3 days, but he can unblock himself, so we kind of need your help. {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 13:28, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
Do you see? And they don't stop deleting pages. I'm getting worried. Now User:Ooswesthoesbes is also doing strange. {{SUBST:User:Bucurestean/HT2}} 14:49, 29 June 2008 (UTC)

I have answered myself on Angela's talk page and I would appreciate it if this issues was being discussed on one sole page. Thanks, Dimitri N. WS/WN 17:54, 29 June 2008 (UTC)

Please User talk:Sannse#Wikistad for a reply. Thanks -- sannse@fandom (talk) 16:22, 30 June 2008 (UTC)

How do I adopt the CAW Wikia?

I read the message to adopt CAW Wikia, and I am interested. How does the process go? XtremeTony 21:38, 7 July 2008 (UTC)

I'm still trying to figure it out. How can we speed up the process? Thanks XtremeTony 17:22, 7 September 2008 (UTC)

Please leave requests for adopting a wiki at Wiki adoption requests. Many other people also review these requests, and it serves as a common place for them. --Uberfuzzy 20:29, 7 September 2008 (UTC)

Thanks Uberfuzzy. I appreciate it alot. XtremeTony 20:31, 7 September 2008 (UTC)

Rollback abuse

Mind explaining yourself, Manticore? Your abuse of privileges and access on IRC is intolerable, it follows you on wikia too? --CharitwoTalk 10:32, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

The irony is almost too much to bear. If the factual accuracy of GHe's userpage bothers you, I recommend you leave him a message rather than rudely change what is a rather intentional statement. -- Manticore (talk) 11:04, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
Hardly, referencing Wikipedia policy, or at least how different admins interpret it, in regards to Wikia is beyond comparison. Also, I'm pretty sure GHe was not aware of Greyman's situation, especially seeing how his notice was made before Greymans. Userpages belong to the community regardless, like everything else. You're the one rolling back good faith edits, that is my issue. --CharitwoTalk 11:35, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

Genealogy Wikia wants a bot

w:c:Genealogy could use MantiBot for some mundane tasks while PhloxBot and its master are on extended leave. One of the straightforward jobs would be to correct the subcategories and articles that are now in redirected categories; is that an easy one? For the next big one I have thought of and floated to the community, please see w:c:genealogy:Template talk:Navbox county1-en and tell me what you think. Robin Patterson 16:59, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

Hi Robin, I'll have to wait until the weekend to take a look at this; my planned week is hectic. -- Manticore (talk) 08:41, 14 July 2008 (UTC)

Re:Userpage spam

I'm sorry, Manticore, I didn't know that was against the rules. I'll remove them ASAP.--Eu(Talk!Contribs) 15:34, 23 July 2008 (UTC)

Abandoned?

You seem to have been the one that flagged Metro Wiki for adoption. I haven't really abandoned it; I've simply decided that the Broadcasting Wiki needs a lot more work at present, and most of my Wikia time is spent on that one. I still want Metro Wiki, though! -- BruceG 13:16, 11 August 2008 (UTC)

Bot Construction Request

Manticore, I'm trying to construct a bot for The Third Turn and I must admit, as a very weak software developer, I'm quite no go at it. Perhaps you could help? I'm looking to create a script that automatically creates pages based off data I enter using a Semantic template. If you could contact back either way, that'd be appreciated. DaNASCAT 19:54, 18 September 2008 (UTC)

No idea how you would go about doing that. Trying asking in the Forums. -- Manticore (talk) 13:10, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
Sorry, I think I worded that poorly. I'm just inquiring if it's possible for a bot to automatically submit pages that templates link to. DaNASCAT 01:09, 21 September 2008 (UTC)

mantibot color blind?

Hello, why did mantibot always revoque the polish link "pl:Nonźródła:Test: Czy cierpisz na ślepotę barw?" in the french and english uncyclopedia of "Are you colour-blind?" and "Êtes-vous daltonien ?". See you. {{SUBST:Utilisateur:El kloklo/sig2}} 11:19, 21 September 2008 (UTC)

I believe its because the Nonsensopedia page is located in a different namespace. I've reverted the change at en.Uncyc. -- Manticore (talk) 04:49, 22 September 2008 (UTC)

This IP Adress is causing serious probmelas. XtremeTony 05:58, 5 November 2008 (UTC)

Duly noted. -- Manticore (talk) 12:09, 5 November 2008 (UTC)

Hungarian Star Wars Wikia

Hi. Maybe I am asking not the right person, but can you help me to find the admin of our site (http://hu.starwars.wikia.com/wiki). There are some major things should be done in that site, but since the admin is lacking we can not help us against the vandalism. Hoping your response, --Bikov 10.11.08 15:40 CET.

Interesting

Say me please. Are you and user:Mantic0re [1] from ru-Wikipedia same man? 195.218.129.43 17:04, 11 November 2008 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.