FANDOM

(Adoption: new section)
(Adoption: response)
Line 8: Line 8:

== Adoption ==

== Adoption ==

Hi. I'm glad you are so excited about the wiki you want to adopt! That's really great. I'm also sorry the answers to requests got a bit behind. I plan to start catching back up tonight. Hopefully I will get to your request, but out of fairness we do try to answer in the order they are made :) -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:24, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
+
Hi. I'm glad you are so excited about the wiki you want to adopt! That's really great. I'm also sorry the answers to requests got a bit behind. I plan to start catching back up tonight. Hopefully I will get to your request, but out of fairness we do try to answer in the order they are made :) -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:24, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
Hi Wendy! Thanks for your response. I adopted [http://malaysia.wikia.com/ Malaysia Wiki] some time after I left you a message. Feel free to drop a visit anytime. Lucky to have a responsive staff with us. Cheers! [[User:Lohchuantuck|LohChuanTuck]] 02:28, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 02:28, October 26, 2011

Welcome

Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Community Central:Adoption requests page.

If you're looking for help and have questions about Wikia, you are encouraged to visit the community help forums here for help and advice. —DaNASCAT@fandom (help forum | blog)

Adoption

Hi. I'm glad you are so excited about the wiki you want to adopt! That's really great. I'm also sorry the answers to requests got a bit behind. I plan to start catching back up tonight. Hopefully I will get to your request, but out of fairness we do try to answer in the order they are made :) -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 02:24, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Wendy! Thanks for your response. I adopted Malaysia Wiki some time after I left you a message. Feel free to drop a visit anytime. Lucky to have a responsive staff with us. Cheers! LohChuanTuck 02:28, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.