FANDOM

(Spotlights)
(Professor Layton Wiki: new section)

(36 intermediate revisions by 16 users not shown)
Line 121: Line 121:

::::Yes, thanks, those are the ones I was looking for. Thanks a lot for helping me. And no, the links you originally gave me only linked to the image you used… {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 12:36, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

::::Yes, thanks, those are the ones I was looking for. Thanks a lot for helping me. And no, the links you originally gave me only linked to the image you used… {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 12:36, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
Hi Joe
  +
  +
GalNet Wiki
  +
  +
Thank you for putting my wiki on the Approval list. can you tell me what will happen next? Is there something I have to do? A follow up of sorts?
  +
  +
Thank you for your time
  +
  +
[[User:Vanessa Ravencroft|Vanessa Ravencroft]] 19:38, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
how do you put pages in catagoyes{{subst:Zen shadow}} 00:48, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
Hey Joe,
  +
  +
thank you for changing the image location on our wiki page. Thank you for answering the questions and giving me ueful information.
  +
  +
As for sprucing up the front page. I think that is pretty much it, If you could change the little GalNet logo as well that be great. Also if you have an alternative Logo idea (Fresh eyes and ideas are always good) feel free to change it.
  +
  +
( Theme: GalNet is a Sci Fi News Agency and "Webservice Provider) So if you came upp with something different that be cool. If not I use the one I got.
  +
  +
Other than that I think we are in good shape.
  +
  +
  +
  +
thank you for everything
  +
  +
Yours
  +
  +
[[User:Vanessa Ravencroft|Vanessa Ravencroft]] 07:20, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
i need homepage help {{subst:Zen shadow}} 13:44, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Wiki design ==
  +
  +
Arg Noooooooooo! can't you change the wiki back the the way it was!? I have a hard time acsessing a lot of the content now that they have changed the design! can you do something about it!?PLEAZ!?
  +
  +
Katiefrog217
  +
  +
== Youtube Wikia Logo ==
  +
  +
Hey, I can't seem to find the active admin on the [http://youtube.wikia.com Youtube Wikia] and i was wondering if it could use [http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DarkShadowSword/WIKI_LOGO!!! this] as the wiki logo? i'm not an admin there, and no one has responded. [[User:DarkShadowSword|<font color="#000000" size="2px">'''Dark'''</font>]]|[[User talk:DarkShadowSword|<font color="#AF7817" size="2px">'''Shadow'''</font>]]|[http://www.youtube.com/user/megahypernova <font color="#000000" size="2px">'''Sword'''</font>] 02:13, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Habbo WIki content team request ==
  +
  +
Yo Joe, I'm just informing you of new information on [[Community_Central_talk:Content_Team/Requests#Habbo]]. [[User:Imdill3|Imdill3]] 21:58, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Fable Wikis Backgrounds ==
  +
  +
Hi Joe, [[w:c:fable:User:Enodoc|Enodoc]] from the Fable wikis here again. I was just wondering whether the "Content Team" has superceded ''everything'' regarding style updates these days, or whether (since I don't want a full style overhaul) I can still make specific requests, like those I used to do ([http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:JoePlay&diff=prev&oldid=536474#Monaco_Skin_link-text_colours], [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:JoePlay&diff=prev&oldid=536474#Fable_Answers_Background], [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:JoePlay&diff=prev&oldid=496866#Background_Image]). All I would like is a background optimization and edge-fading, like you did before, for [[w:c:fable.answers|Fable Answers]] and [[w:c:fablefanon|Fable Fanon]], and a reworking of the [[w:c:joeplayground:File:FableWiki.png|wordmark]] you created that can be used for those two; something like [[w:c:fable.answers:File:Wiki Wordmark Answers.png|this]], or just by replacing "Wiki" with "Answers" and "Fanon" respectively, whichever you think works best. Thanks, <span style="font-family:Verdana;">[[User:Enodoc|<font color="#4682B4">Enodoc</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:Enodoc|<font color="#228B22">Talk</font>]]) </sup></span> <small>( [[w:c:fable:User:Enodoc|Fable]] | [[w:c:fable:User talk:Enodoc|t]] ) ( [[w:c:fable.answers:User:Enodoc|Answers]] | [[w:c:fable.answers:User talk:Enodoc|t]] ) ( [[w:c:fablefanon:User:Enodoc|Fanon]] | [[w:c:fablefanon:User talk:Enodoc|t]] )</small> 23:08, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Thank you so much! &nbsp; &nbsp; :) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <span style="font-family:Verdana;">[[User:Enodoc|<font color="#4682B4">Enodoc</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:Enodoc|<font color="#228B22">Talk</font>]]) </sup></span> 19:01, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
Hi again Joe, I have a further request regarding the above. Users have commented that the tower in the background at [[w:c:fablefanon|Fable Fanon]] makes some of the text difficult to read, so I would like to request a horizontal flip for the image, thereby putting the tower mostly behind the right rail. I attempted to do this myself, but couldn't keep the file size below 150. Thanks for your help, <span style="font-family:Verdana;">[[User:Enodoc|<font color="#4682B4">Enodoc</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:Enodoc|<font color="#228B22">Talk</font>]]) </sup></span> 12:46, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:Thank you! --<span style="font-family:Verdana;">[[User:Enodoc|<font color="#4682B4">Enodoc</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:Enodoc|<font color="#228B22">Talk</font>]]) </sup></span> 22:14, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
i would like homepage help {{subst:Zen shadow}} 13:11, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
== toriko wiki stuff ==
  +
  +
hey man, long time no see...i'm from http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Toriko_Encyclopedia
  +
  +
btw, i noticed some wikis, like http://nurarihyonnomago.wikia.com/, got a banner in there, so i thought i'd like one,,,, i dunno if u're the one i should ask or if my request is even possible, but i'll ask ya pls:
  +
  +
the banner on this site: http://www.carddas.com/toriko/event/ , is really amazing imo, and i'd like a way to put it in my wiki, is that possible in any way?
  +
  +
sorry for any distrubance
  +
  +
--Zangetsukakashi 13:16, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
bro, u're awesome,, that's hell awesome i swear.....
  +
just some more questions pls,,,
  +
  +
a) can i pls have the banner pic u got, i want it for personal collection too :)
  +
  +
b) if u were to make it clearer, would that mess it up?
  +
  +
c) that banner has some leafs dropping down from it,, can't they be shown in the wiki, or does the banner have to be rectangular and fitting only that space available there?
  +
  +
d) the wiki navigation boxes, can they be changed or anything? i know it's prolly impossible, but i just wanted them to be like the navigation boxes in that site i sent ya... np though. :)
  +
  +
again, thanks a looot..
  +
--Zangetsukakashi 20:50, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
ohh, that's awesome,, thank u man, thanks a lot --Zangetsukakashi 20:36, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
btw man, outta subject, but i wanted to ask ya pls,,,,,, do u know if that SOPA thingy will affect the wikias?--Zangetsukakashi 22:33, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
i need design help, at geisha world{{subst:Zen shadow}} 16:34, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Bureaucrat rights ==
  +
  +
Hi JoePlay, could you quickly pop over to [[w:c:halofanon:Main Page|Halo Fanon]] and remove bureaucrat rights from [[w:c:halofanon:User:RelentlessRecusant|RelentlessRecusant]]? He's long retired from the administration and it seems no one has arranged to do it properly. I dropped him a message awhile ago to remove the rights himself, but it seems he hasn't been on the wiki for awhile. Thanks! {{Sonasig}} 00:17, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Re:Request for help ==
  +
Hi JoePlay! For
  +
  +
[[w:c:ben10.answers:|my wiki, Ben 10 Answers]], i use a new logo, based on the colors, green and black saying, "Ben 10 Answers" . And then if you have any idea for the main page, that'd be great. Thanks! :)<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial;">[[User:PlasmaTime|<span style="color:#0000CD">'''Plasma'''</span>]] ([[User_talk:PlasmaTime|<span style="color:#007FFF"><small>Talk</small></span>]])</p>
  +
  +
21:19, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Few things. The word mark is awesome! But it needs to be a bit smaller, if you try uploading it on theme designer (you should try first), it said it exceeded the limits of the size. And I saw the main page, great, and thanks for the tip. I'll ask you if i need some more help after the few things are done. --<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial;">[[User:PlasmaTime|<span style="color:#0000CD">'''Plasma'''</span>]] ([[User_talk:PlasmaTime|<span style="color:#007FFF"><small>Talk</small></span>]])</p>
  +
02:03, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::Thanks! :) --<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial;">[[User:PlasmaTime|<span style="color:#0000CD">'''Plasma'''</span>]] ([[User_talk:PlasmaTime|<span style="color:#38B0DE"><small>Talk</small></span>]]) <span style="font-size: 11px; font-variant: small-caps;">'''<span style="color:#00B2EE; font-weight:bold; font-variant:small-caps; font-size:8pt;">@Community Central</span>'''</span></p> 20:06, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
Hey joe i am the head bcrat at the terraria wiki and a while back the staff had talked about doing give aways or something that people would like to do. well i have thought about it and we would really like te wiki o have a terraria server. is this somethng wiki could pull off? it wuld need to be able to hold 200 people or more. let me know[[User:HeroGaming|HeroGaming]] 02:48, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
== [[Template:FacebookGameWikis]] ==
  +
Someone said on the talk page that you were the one to contact about suggestions for additions to this template since it's locked. Two fun games by Zynga, "[http://empiresandallies.wikia.com/wiki/Empires_&_Allies_Wiki Empires and Allies]" and "[http://castleville.wikia.com/wiki/CastleVille_Wiki Castleville]" are absent there and both have very extensive wikis covering their subject matter. I was wondering if it would be possible to add them? It looks like the 'C' line has lots of room to spare and moving Country/Crazy up there would create room for E+A on the E-F line. [[User:Tyciol|+y]]@[[User talk:Tyciol|talk]] 04:29, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
==Uncategorized pages==
  +
Thanks for showing them to me! The reason for this is that some of these pages are out of date and alot of my friends on the wiki are inactive :( That's why I'm trying to make the wiki as beautiful as I can (by myself -_- for a week). Thank you for showing me the uncategorized articles. I'm gonna fix up the wiki right away! [[User:Beautiful Heart| -- Beautiful Heart ♥]] 01:33, January 15, 2012 (UTC)
  +
==defult landing page==
  +
  +
Hey Joe i have a qustion for you, i run the terraria wiki and the wiki directs to the recent activity page by defult wen logged in is there any way we can get this changed to the front page? i know that you can change it in your preferences but our wiki is different compared to alot of other wikis i think it owuld benift us largely if wecould defult the home page. thanks[[User:HeroGaming|HeroGaming]] 13:47, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Question... ==
  +
  +
I saw one of your blog replies on the SOPA and PIPA thingy. What does affect -> promote mean? [[User:Conker&#39;s Bad Fur Day|Conker&#39;s Bad Fur Day]] 23:41, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
Hey joe on the terraria wiki i have an image map setup and i a trying to send the final link to another wiki but the image map wont do it. is this not alowed by wikia?[[User:HeroGaming|HeroGaming]] 13:34, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
==Superpower Wiki==
  +
I have read your message on TruthTMs page and I have decided to become a B-crat or a admin. I have already sent a request to adopt the wiki.[[User:Thekingsman|Thekingsman]] 21:23, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
Hi, it is Lord Loss Demon from The Shadows of The Apt wiki and I want my main page changed to what the mass effect wiki has but a bit different obviously but that being the main basis. I will get back to you on the image though! :)
  +
  +
==Block==
  +
Hi Joe can u block people from other wiki's. [[User:Kittykatswell12|Kittykatswell12]] 20:36, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Professor Layton Wiki ==
  +
  +
Hi! Well, us at the Wiki are going for what we have now, but for the next game, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle. It's tricky, as the shots for the current are from in the game, and they are blended together slightly by Photoshop or something similar. I have a few ideas for those images, but I need to agree it with the Wiki first. If we select the images, draft it, and I send you the selected images, would you be able to make the final piece for the background?{{SUBST:Template:SophiaDescole13}} 16:48, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 16:48, January 24, 2012

Please put new messages at the bottom of the page. NOTE: I will reply on your talk page at your wiki, so if we've never talked before, be sure to let me know which wiki you are from.

Archives: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Extending infoboxEdit

Hi JoePlay, I'd like to extend the infoboxes from ten to 12 rows, as some of the other wikis use. Thanks. Jamie95403 11:55, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

Elder Scrolls Homepage Edit

Tes homepage

Hey JoePlay, there seems to be some sort of an issue with theElder Scrolls Wiki homepage. The collums are on top of eachother. I thought you may know how to solve the issue. --Zluhcs  talk page  my edits  Elder Scrolls Wiki-chat 14:17, November 1, 2011 (UTC)

Ace Combat wiki Edit

JoePlay, it's been about a month since we spoke about Acepedia. We have the main page slider, but there's no changes with the main page's design. I'm requesting for a redesign of the main page. Hope you haven't forgotten about us. Reply and I'll give you the design details. ProtoStealth 01:25, November 4, 2011 (UTC)

RE: Main Page Revamp (Gran Turismo Wiki)Edit

Well, here are a few things I'd like to do with the main page.

#1. Keep the notices at the bottom of the page, but put them in a box.

The copyright notice is there to keep Sony and Polyphony Digital from suing us, and the "security notice" is there to bring to light the fact that we are dead serious about our users' privacy and security, and to dissuade them from revealing personal info in parts of the wiki which are too easily accessed.

#2. Take The Elder Scrolls Wiki's main page source, but add a few touches to make it unique.

I really like what you've done with TES Wiki's main page, but when you're porting it over to us, I'd like a few drop shadows on the boxes to make the main page more 3-D looking, and also a red-to-black gradient in each of them, but if you think that that would be too much red, then blue is acceptable as well. Also, be sure to keep both news boxes - we like to cover both news about the wiki and real-life motorsports news. If you come up with another idea to make GTW's main page unique, feel free to add it.

Oh, and BTW, you've done a commendable job on making the interface darker. There are just a few things that I've found: for one thing, the icons in the Admin Dashboard are no longer visible, and the rest of Special:AllMessages still needs to be styled; I'm thinking of replacing the gray with transparency, and maybe, for messages which have been edited, 30% transparent red BG for the original text, and a 30% transparent blue BG for the custom text.

Once again, I can't think of a way to ever repay you. Thanks for helping us out! Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 14:59, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

RE: Main page redesign (acepedia) Edit

To begin, excuse me for not replying to your message immediately. At this moment I'm very busy with a major project, which will keep me running for this whole weekend.

Now, concerning the main page redesign, good job with the category buttons. Now, the last thing I need you to do is redesign the main page itself. Below is a short list of guidelines and tasks:

• Redesign the "welcome" section
  • Include an "introduction to/what is Ace Combat?" section in a box w/ round corners
  • Remove the poll section
  • Redesign the news section at the bottom of the page

I'll message you if new ideas come to mind. Don't forget this one, ProtoStealth 19:54, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

Content Team Requests Edit

Hi, I'm an admin on the Reborn Wiki, and I recently left a request on the Content Team Request page, but you seem to have overlooked it. If you haven't noticed it, please let me know the status of my request soon! Thank you. ChaosVoid

Thank you! ChaosVoid
It's amazing, thanks so much! A lot of people like it. ChaosVoid

helpEdit

got a bit of a problem on homefront. The Evil Dr. F talk 02:36, November 10, 2011 (UTC)

Elder Scrolls WikiaEdit

Just wanted to say ... thanks for that information the other day! I had no idea that we had beaten the Vault's all-time record. Just goes to show, that underdogs can win if they persevere long enough. (I remember back in February and March talking with Ausir about how quiet the Elder Scrolls wiki was. Now look at it! Anyways - thanks once again! TimeoinSay G'DayView my workSee current projects 04:35, November 19, 2011 (UTC)

Nintendo FooterEdit

Hi, i was wondering if we could make the Nintendo Footer, as you can see, I made the template. Can I implement it on wikis? Template:NintendoFooter --Bullε t (Novandals)(Don't be A Jerk)

22:37, November 19, 2011 (UTC)

The Banned WikiEdit

Hey, I would like to know if you can make a sign for my wiki with "The Banned Wiki" written inside on of those circles with the red line through it, If you can then great, Ive seen Country Music Wiki so Im confident that you can do it.

Thanks,

DeanSims 18:25, November 20, 2011 (UTC)

Moved to new siteEdit

Hi JoePlay, After talking it over with technical support, I moved Claymore World Wiki to a new site. All your templates appear working. The only thing needed is to change the wordmark from Claymore World Wiki to Claymore New Wiki.

Also, I changed my username from jamie95403 to jamieclaymore. Thanks! Jamieclaymore 01:44, November 21, 2011 (UTC)

ThemeEdit

Hello JoePlay, I'm finished putting categories in every pages in the Fatal Frame Wiki, that includes the pages that did not have a category, is it possible for the Wiki to have a new theme for that Wiki? User:White Flash/Shadowsig 19:41, November 22, 2011 (UTC)

Anime Universe Wiki BackgroundEdit

Hey JoePlay can you make this background I made into 100KB, here's the link to it

http://i4.ytimg.com/bg/c8pAfqH8wqbPkV94H8CF8w/106.jpg?app=bg&v=4ecd0135

and also can you make it fit? -Thanks, Rileyfreeman10 (talk)

Anime Universe WordmarkEdit

Thanks JoePlay you did the exact way I wanted, this is the last thing for me can you make me an awsome Wiki Wordmark for me that only have the words "Anime Universe" you can add a pic if you want!

-Thanks, Rileyfreeman10 (talk)

Thank YouEdit

Thank you for telling where to go. I just wasn't sure, but I know what to do now. There will be 200 pages soon enough. Annasean51 21:36, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

I came to an agreement with the other Once Upon a Time Wiki and we're combining now. I'm not a bureaucrat, so I can't make people admins. Could you make these users admins? Agent45 and Evanf. Please.

Annasean51 04:29, November 29, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you so much! I won't let the power get to my head. Annasean51 21:36, November 29, 2011 (UTC)

HELP ME!!! Edit

Hi, Im Katiefrog217 from The Ranma Wiki and I need help with something. Im currentl working on the summary for episode 133- a teenage ghost story and im doing most of it from my phone so I can't do lay out. do you think you can do the layout for me? I could handle the rest if you could, thank you!

Recess WikiEdit

Hey.. I would love to help me with this wiki right here http://recess.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity.. Like, can you help with the main page and etc.. Thanks LPK ..!!

Hey from NiktextEdit

Hello I have been awaiting a request to get the content into my Wiki and all the other Wikis today have been checked except for mine and im curious if you can't see it or you are not going to except? It is the last one on the request talkpage! Thanks!! Niktext 23:03, December 5, 2011 (UTC)

Ok thanks i want some homepage help please !! Niktext 23:27, December 5, 2011 (UTC)

Spotlights Edit

Hey, it's Bereisgreat. So we meet again... I asked Merrystar something regarding the spotlights and she told me you're more in charge of them. It's pretty long to explain, so you could just read the details at her talk page. Thanks. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 16:49, December 8, 2011 (UTC)

Do you still have the banners/images? BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 19:26, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
No, I didn't mean those images. I meant the spotlights itself, like this. You have those? BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 20:39, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Please click on the link I gave you before (this one). I'm talking about the eventual spotlights that are featured in the "Around Wikia's network" section. Including the shade at the bottom and the text. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 21:19, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, thanks, those are the ones I was looking for. Thanks a lot for helping me. And no, the links you originally gave me only linked to the image you used… BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 12:36, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Joe

GalNet Wiki

Thank you for putting my wiki on the Approval list. can you tell me what will happen next? Is there something I have to do? A follow up of sorts?

Thank you for your time

Vanessa Ravencroft 19:38, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

how do you put pages in catagoyes{{subst:Zen shadow}} 00:48, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

Hey Joe,

thank you for changing the image location on our wiki page. Thank you for answering the questions and giving me ueful information.

As for sprucing up the front page. I think that is pretty much it, If you could change the little GalNet logo as well that be great. Also if you have an alternative Logo idea (Fresh eyes and ideas are always good) feel free to change it.

( Theme: GalNet is a Sci Fi News Agency and "Webservice Provider) So if you came upp with something different that be cool. If not I use the one I got.

Other than that I think we are in good shape.

thank you for everything

Yours

Vanessa Ravencroft 07:20, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

i need homepage help {{subst:Zen shadow}} 13:44, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

Wiki design Edit

Arg Noooooooooo! can't you change the wiki back the the way it was!? I have a hard time acsessing a lot of the content now that they have changed the design! can you do something about it!?PLEAZ!?

Katiefrog217

Edit

Hey, I can't seem to find the active admin on the Youtube Wikia and i was wondering if it could use this as the wiki logo? i'm not an admin there, and no one has responded. Dark|Shadow|Sword 02:13, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

Habbo WIki content team request Edit

Yo Joe, I'm just informing you of new information on Community_Central_talk:Content_Team/Requests#Habbo. Imdill3 21:58, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

Fable Wikis Backgrounds Edit

Hi Joe, Enodoc from the Fable wikis here again. I was just wondering whether the "Content Team" has superceded everything regarding style updates these days, or whether (since I don't want a full style overhaul) I can still make specific requests, like those I used to do ([1], [2], [3]). All I would like is a background optimization and edge-fading, like you did before, for Fable Answers and Fable Fanon, and a reworking of the wordmark you created that can be used for those two; something like this, or just by replacing "Wiki" with "Answers" and "Fanon" respectively, whichever you think works best. Thanks, Enodoc(Talk) ( Fable | t ) ( Answers | t ) ( Fanon | t ) 23:08, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you so much!      :)       Enodoc(Talk) 19:01, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi again Joe, I have a further request regarding the above. Users have commented that the tower in the background at Fable Fanon makes some of the text difficult to read, so I would like to request a horizontal flip for the image, thereby putting the tower mostly behind the right rail. I attempted to do this myself, but couldn't keep the file size below 150. Thanks for your help, Enodoc(Talk) 12:46, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

Thank you! --Enodoc(Talk) 22:14, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

i would like homepage help {{subst:Zen shadow}} 13:11, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

toriko wiki stuff Edit

hey man, long time no see...i'm from http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Toriko_Encyclopedia

btw, i noticed some wikis, like http://nurarihyonnomago.wikia.com/, got a banner in there, so i thought i'd like one,,,, i dunno if u're the one i should ask or if my request is even possible, but i'll ask ya pls:

the banner on this site: http://www.carddas.com/toriko/event/ , is really amazing imo, and i'd like a way to put it in my wiki, is that possible in any way?

sorry for any distrubance

--Zangetsukakashi 13:16, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

bro, u're awesome,, that's hell awesome i swear..... just some more questions pls,,,

a) can i pls have the banner pic u got, i want it for personal collection too :)

b) if u were to make it clearer, would that mess it up?

c) that banner has some leafs dropping down from it,, can't they be shown in the wiki, or does the banner have to be rectangular and fitting only that space available there?

d) the wiki navigation boxes, can they be changed or anything? i know it's prolly impossible, but i just wanted them to be like the navigation boxes in that site i sent ya... np though. :)

again, thanks a looot.. --Zangetsukakashi 20:50, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

ohh, that's awesome,, thank u man, thanks a lot --Zangetsukakashi 20:36, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

btw man, outta subject, but i wanted to ask ya pls,,,,,, do u know if that SOPA thingy will affect the wikias?--Zangetsukakashi 22:33, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

i need design help, at geisha world{{subst:Zen shadow}} 16:34, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

Bureaucrat rights Edit

Hi JoePlay, could you quickly pop over to Halo Fanon and remove bureaucrat rights from RelentlessRecusant? He's long retired from the administration and it seems no one has arranged to do it properly. I dropped him a message awhile ago to remove the rights himself, but it seems he hasn't been on the wiki for awhile. Thanks! I am in this world, but not of it.

00:17, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

Re:Request for help Edit

Hi JoePlay! For

my wiki, Ben 10 Answers, i use a new logo, based on the colors, green and black saying, "Ben 10 Answers" . And then if you have any idea for the main page, that'd be great. Thanks! :)

Plasma (Talk)

21:19, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

Few things. The word mark is awesome! But it needs to be a bit smaller, if you try uploading it on theme designer (you should try first), it said it exceeded the limits of the size. And I saw the main page, great, and thanks for the tip. I'll ask you if i need some more help after the few things are done. --

Plasma (Talk)

02:03, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks!  :) --

Plasma (Talk) @Community Central

20:06, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

Hey joe i am the head bcrat at the terraria wiki and a while back the staff had talked about doing give aways or something that people would like to do. well i have thought about it and we would really like te wiki o have a terraria server. is this somethng wiki could pull off? it wuld need to be able to hold 200 people or more. let me knowHeroGaming 02:48, January 12, 2012 (UTC)

Template:FacebookGameWikis Edit

Someone said on the talk page that you were the one to contact about suggestions for additions to this template since it's locked. Two fun games by Zynga, "Empires and Allies" and "Castleville" are absent there and both have very extensive wikis covering their subject matter. I was wondering if it would be possible to add them? It looks like the 'C' line has lots of room to spare and moving Country/Crazy up there would create room for E+A on the E-F line. +y@talk 04:29, January 14, 2012 (UTC)

Uncategorized pagesEdit

Thanks for showing them to me! The reason for this is that some of these pages are out of date and alot of my friends on the wiki are inactive :( That's why I'm trying to make the wiki as beautiful as I can (by myself -_- for a week). Thank you for showing me the uncategorized articles. I'm gonna fix up the wiki right away! -- Beautiful Heart ♥ 01:33, January 15, 2012 (UTC)

defult landing pageEdit

Hey Joe i have a qustion for you, i run the terraria wiki and the wiki directs to the recent activity page by defult wen logged in is there any way we can get this changed to the front page? i know that you can change it in your preferences but our wiki is different compared to alot of other wikis i think it owuld benift us largely if wecould defult the home page. thanksHeroGaming 13:47, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Question... Edit

I saw one of your blog replies on the SOPA and PIPA thingy. What does affect -> promote mean? Conker's Bad Fur Day 23:41, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hey joe on the terraria wiki i have an image map setup and i a trying to send the final link to another wiki but the image map wont do it. is this not alowed by wikia?HeroGaming 13:34, January 18, 2012 (UTC)

Superpower WikiEdit

I have read your message on TruthTMs page and I have decided to become a B-crat or a admin. I have already sent a request to adopt the wiki.Thekingsman 21:23, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

Hi, it is Lord Loss Demon from The Shadows of The Apt wiki and I want my main page changed to what the mass effect wiki has but a bit different obviously but that being the main basis. I will get back to you on the image though! :)

BlockEdit

Hi Joe can u block people from other wiki's. Kittykatswell12 20:36, January 23, 2012 (UTC)

Professor Layton Wiki Edit

Hi! Well, us at the Wiki are going for what we have now, but for the next game, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle. It's tricky, as the shots for the current are from in the game, and they are blended together slightly by Photoshop or something similar. I have a few ideas for those images, but I need to agree it with the Wiki first. If we select the images, draft it, and I send you the selected images, would you be able to make the final piece for the background?{{SUBST:Template:SophiaDescole13}} 16:48, January 24, 2012 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.