FANDOM

(creating)

m (Removing redlinks.)

Line 36: Line 36:

Hey, how do you ban IP addresses from editing? There's some vandalism going on at the Assassin's Creed wikia. Some of which I believe deserves no warning but immediate ban. [[User:Tearofscarlet|Tearofscarlet]] 18:55, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

Hey, how do you ban IP addresses from editing? There's some vandalism going on at the Assassin's Creed wikia. Some of which I believe deserves no warning but immediate ban. [[User:Tearofscarlet|Tearofscarlet]] 18:55, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

:If you are an admin use Special:Blockip. If you are having problems and are in urgent need of assistance I suggest you use the [[Wikia IRC Channel]] to get in touch with other admins and Wikia staff and volunteers. -- [[User:Manticore|<font color=black>'''Manticore'''</font>]] <sup>[[User talk:Manticore|<font color=black>Talk</font>]] | [[Special:Contributions/Manticore|<font color=black>Contributions</font>]]</sup> 19:40, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
+
:If you are an admin use Special:Blockip. If you are having problems and are in urgent need of assistance I suggest you use the Wikia IRC Channel to get in touch with other admins and Wikia staff and volunteers. -- [[User:Manticore|<font color=black>'''Manticore'''</font>]] <sup>[[User talk:Manticore|<font color=black>Talk</font>]] | [[Special:Contributions/Manticore|<font color=black>Contributions</font>]]</sup> 19:40, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

==Need a Logo for UAW==

==Need a Logo for UAW==

Latest revision as of 22:47, May 30, 2016

Hello Edit

Hi, would appreciate if you could teach me how to resize the photo in adobe premiere pro, thanks.

Hey, can't remember if I showed you this, but there is a cool welcome template you can use to greet new users [[1]] angies@fandom (talk) 20:35, 27 September 2007 (UTC)

Hi Joe, this is Michael, I got your message over at www.completemasseffect.com...I've had a good time doing the Complete Mass Effect Wiki and want to continue it. I don't mind the hosting costs. We've already got a pretty good size community of visitors and editors so it is already beyond me and so I think we'll continue with it. You could consider contributing to our site. (originally posted on Sept 25, 2007 on User page - moved to Talk page on Oct 10, 2007)

RE: Wiki_wide.pngEdit

My guess is that it was unused and I didn't see what the need for it was because there was no explanation given. However, its also possible that it was deleted because it was not deemed RuneScape-related. Recently (July) the RuneScape wiki made a policy that only pictures to be used in the mainspace articles could be uploaded to the wiki. This has greatly reduced the number of irrelevant (and inappropriate) images that we receive daily and "fake" images that some (though few) users occasionally claimed to be real. It makes things a lot easier for administrators to regulate. I'll restore the image if you either use it somewhere (I'm a bit anal about there being files in unused images) or you give me a reason as to why its needed, like where it will be used. Something in the description area at least. Please reply on my RuneScape wiki talk page again. Christine 23:42, 17 October 2007 (UTC)

In that case, I've now placed it here. Thanks for the update. Christine 01:58, 18 October 2007 (UTC)

Interwiki template Edit

Hi Joe,

Interwiki templates need to be in the template mainspace here on Central to work, not project. I've fixed your user and user talk templates, and you can link to these from any Wikia using {{Wikia:User:JoePlay}} or {{Wikia:User talk:JoePlay}}.

Regards,

Manticore Talk | Contributions 02:57, 10 November 2007 (UTC)

RE: Admin on AC Wiki Edit

Why not? I'm not sure how well I'll do it, but it sounds like fun. :P

So far the wiki seems fairly stable, with little to no vandalism. Shame that it's still little to no content; butI'm liking the way it's going with ToS's walkthrough and the pages we are expanding on linked to it. My assumption is that the page will grow as the users play the game more. And as more people play the game and come here for help. (here's to a high google pagerank, so they can find us...)

Minor point, while I'm here: Is it possible to set up some sort of automated bot or w/e to crawl through and spell Altair's name right? Sure, we could go through and add the special character, but this makes more sense somehow...something that could be working 24/7.

Cymbalta 20:51, 16 November 2007 (UTC)

Ban Edit

Hey, how do you ban IP addresses from editing? There's some vandalism going on at the Assassin's Creed wikia. Some of which I believe deserves no warning but immediate ban. Tearofscarlet 18:55, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

If you are an admin use Special:Blockip. If you are having problems and are in urgent need of assistance I suggest you use the Wikia IRC Channel to get in touch with other admins and Wikia staff and volunteers. -- Manticore Talk | Contributions 19:40, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

Need a Logo for UAWEdit

Hey, I have been looking for someone who can create logo for this game http://universeatwar.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. Can you help us?. --SkyWalker

Hello Edit

hello,it is me Whitehwk.You said i did a good job editing,and i have done alot more today.Also,i was wondering how much must i edit or add before i become an adminstrator?Whitehwk 02:50, 3 December 2007 (UTC) thnks.also,i meant on Mass Effect Wikia

Hello again.... Edit

i sent out my admin request 8 days ago and iwas thinking i might need to send you a confirmation for it.Whitehwk 17:23, 11 December 2007 (UTC) CYA round

Happy HolidaysEdit

A wiki card for you angies@fandom (talk) 02:05, 19 December 2007 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.