FANDOM

(Forums: new section)
(Songpedia: new section)
Line 62: Line 62:

I'll ask you not to mark legitimate forums for deletion, it is rather frowned upon and additionally creates a feeling of unwelcome towards the creator for trying to attract contributors. This sort of behavior is expected not to happen in the future. One of Community Central's purposes is collaboration, please remember that. --{{User:Charitwo/Sig}} 00:37, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

I'll ask you not to mark legitimate forums for deletion, it is rather frowned upon and additionally creates a feeling of unwelcome towards the creator for trying to attract contributors. This sort of behavior is expected not to happen in the future. One of Community Central's purposes is collaboration, please remember that. --{{User:Charitwo/Sig}} 00:37, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Songpedia ==
  +
  +
I think you should add Songpedia to your userpage, your a bureaucrat there anyways right? And you also made the awesome favicon that was never changed for months (almost a year). You are one of the best contributers in Songpedia. =), --[[File:Sig.png|link=User:Nobody Cares]]<sup>[[User talk:Nobody Cares|<span title="Talk to NC">'''#1'''</span>]]</sup> 13:06, November 10, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 13:06, November 10, 2010

This talkpage is cleared out instead of archived because community central has enough users and pages used up already. If you are minding my business, go away. Jeffwang16 (Talk) (Contributions) (Email me!) (Chopedia - The best free encyclopædia about Chobots that any chobot can edit!) 00:00, August 1, 2010 (UTC)

您好。

http://zh.onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Template 執行時發生錯誤

請看 http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Template 卻可以正常的執行

隱藏功能消失了。

模板:DelH模板:HideH也是。

在香港網路大典上的DelH也都可以執行隱藏功能,在onepieceDelH就無法正常執行。

截圖

Template bug Template bug2 HideH bug HideH bug2 Delh bug Delh bug2

另外外圍的方框也出現問題。

http://zh.idiom.wikia.com/index.php?title=Template:Invoting&variant=zh-tw

http://zh.onepiece.wikia.com/index.php?title=Template:Invoting&variant=zh-tw

關於本站的模板問題要如何解決呢?--航海小子 16:17, August 8, 2010 (UTC)

介面

另外小站的面板為何都不能換成新樣式,只能使用wikia提供的Monaco。--航海小子 16:32, August 8, 2010 (UTC)

Hey!

I did not know you where Chinese or Korean or Japanese or something like that.

--84px-EPF Logo MvtechFaithfully! 05:26, August 21, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption Requests...

You seemed to have skipped over my request when you were looking them over. Why is that?SandstarTalk to me...☆

Ok, sorry about that ;). Im just a little impatient now because I put my request in a couple days ago and now people behind me are getting approvedSandstarTalk to me...☆

Ok, Thanks for the idea!SandstarTalk to me...☆

Please stop acting like you are staff and leave adoption request replies to them. It is not up to you to determine who is and is not qualified for adoption, nor is it in your place to leave some of the comments you've been leaving. If you continue like you are, you will be blocked. --CharitwoTalk 16:40, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Altering people's comments

Hi Jeff. I believe I've asked you this before, but I just wanted to remind you not to edit other people's comments, even if it's a good faith correction of spelling and grammar. Their comments are their own, even if they spelled something wrong. Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 17:44, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Forums

I'll ask you not to mark legitimate forums for deletion, it is rather frowned upon and additionally creates a feeling of unwelcome towards the creator for trying to attract contributors. This sort of behavior is expected not to happen in the future. One of Community Central's purposes is collaboration, please remember that. --CharitwoTalk 00:37, October 9, 2010 (UTC)

Songpedia

I think you should add Songpedia to your userpage, your a bureaucrat there anyways right? And you also made the awesome favicon that was never changed for months (almost a year). You are one of the best contributers in Songpedia. =), --Sig#1 13:06, November 10, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.