FANDOM

(Moving away)
Line 48: Line 48:

'''Step two''': Click on download a database dump (near the bottom)<br>

'''Step two''': Click on download a database dump (near the bottom)<br>

'''Step three''': Contact Shout Wiki at '''support@shoutwiki.com''' about plans to move, ask for further directions <br>--[[User:Smiley12#|Smiley]][[User talk:Smiley12#|12]] was here at 04:01, October 1, 2010 (UTC)

'''Step three''': Contact Shout Wiki at '''support@shoutwiki.com''' about plans to move, ask for further directions <br>--[[User:Smiley12#|Smiley]][[User talk:Smiley12#|12]] was here at 04:01, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
==Traitor==
  +
That was estermation, not a correct guess. If you are for the new skin, then you will be hated among the Anti-Oasis wikians. [[User:UxieLover1994|<font color="gold">Uxie</font>]]<small>[[User talk:UxieLover1994|<font color="gray">Lover</font>]]</small>[http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/User:UxieLover1994 <font color="red">1994</font>] 01:11, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 01:11, October 8, 2010

Make sure to check out Blackemo's Second Coming of Aizen Arc and all of it's chapters. Also, please check out both the Return to Hueco Mundo arc and The Arrancar Five arc. If you want your characters to join the official Gotei 13 go here.

Also make sure to check out the Today's News Page everyday for site updates!

Thank you!

User:Ten Tailed Fox From Bleach Fan Fiction WikiJump to: navigation, search This article, Ten Tailed Fox, is property of Ten Tailed Fox.

I am an Admin, so feel free to ask me questions on my talk page.

How do I rate as a User?

Excellent 17 Decent 0 Horrible 3

The poll was created on Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:38:42 GMT, and so far 20 people voted. Please wait, submitting your vote...

edit Introduction My favorite fan made Bleach opening Hi, because this is the internet and you know there are predators around you may call me Ryun (because I created a character named Ryun). I am a Christian, an avid follower of Christ. I am a fan of Naruto: Shippuden, Dragonball Z, and Star Wars. I will do my best to contribute to this wiki.

edit Friends User:Seireitou (know him from the Naruto Fanon wiki) User:Narutokurosaki547 (know him from the Naruto Fanon wiki) User:Blackemo1 (know him from the Naruto Fanon wiki) edit Favorite Music Linkin Park Evanescense Kutless Skillet Animal I Have Become Retrieved from "http://bleachfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ten_Tailed_Fox" Category: Ten Tailed Fox Add category About Wikia | Contact Wikia | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | MediaWiki | GFDL | Advertise on Wikia

Moving away

Step one: Go to Special:Statistics on your wiki.
Step two: Click on download a database dump (near the bottom)
Step three: Contact Shout Wiki at support@shoutwiki.com about plans to move, ask for further directions
--Smiley12 was here at 04:01, October 1, 2010 (UTC)

Traitor

That was estermation, not a correct guess. If you are for the new skin, then you will be hated among the Anti-Oasis wikians. UxieLover1994 01:11, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.