FANDOM

m (Removing redlinks.)
m (Removing redlinks.)

Line 8: Line 8:

--[[User:CocoaZen|CocoaZen]] 17:33, 31 Aug 2005 (UTC)

--[[User:CocoaZen|CocoaZen]] 17:33, 31 Aug 2005 (UTC)

Hi Garrett. I just saw your question on IRC. [[GameFAQs]] is meant to be about the GameFAQs forum. If you want to write game guids, those need to go at gameinfo. [[User:Angela|Angela]] ([[Wikicities:User talk:Angela|talk]]) 08:42, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
+
Hi Garrett. I just saw your question on IRC. GameFAQs is meant to be about the GameFAQs forum. If you want to write game guids, those need to go at gameinfo. [[User:Angela|Angela]] ([[Wikicities:User talk:Angela|talk]]) 08:42, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)

:Oh OK, I just thought that since it was empty it might as well be recycled. So much for being bold, heh. :)

:Oh OK, I just thought that since it was empty it might as well be recycled. So much for being bold, heh. :)

Latest revision as of 16:37, May 23, 2016

WelcomeEdit

Hi. Welcome to Wikicities.

Please don't add the speedy tag to disambiguation pages. These aren't candidates for speedy deletion. You should also check that the pages you add {{delete}} to are candidates for speedy deletion; if not, you'll need to add one of the proposed deletion tags. Thanks! – Jello2 16:09, 29 Aug 2005 (UTC)

Hi! Glad you've got your page  :-)
--CocoaZen 17:33, 31 Aug 2005 (UTC)

Hi Garrett. I just saw your question on IRC. GameFAQs is meant to be about the GameFAQs forum. If you want to write game guids, those need to go at gameinfo. Angela (talk) 08:42, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)

Oh OK, I just thought that since it was empty it might as well be recycled. So much for being bold, heh. :)
As for putting it on Gameinfo, it's not really set up in a guide-focused way. Therefore rather than complicate matters with multiple interface types I want to have a breakaway like CheatBase. That way things can focus on a sole interface for the reader, not to mention the namespace change complications of the (possible) Wikibooks content shift.
So if you still want GameFAQs to be reserved for info about the site that's fine, I could build this at "gameguides" or something like that. No biggie.
We can maybe discuss this more in the morning (well, what for me is morning) to sort out any details.
Anyway, thanks for clarifying. :) Garrett 10:29, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
I don't understand the problem with just adding guide content to gameinfo. Have you tried to discuss with the users there what changes would be needed? I think it would be a fork of that wiki to start another one so similar to it. Please reply on user talk:Angela since it might take a while for me to notice replies on this page. Angela (talk) 23:48, 29 Sep 2005 (UTC)

Directory of wikisEdit

As you made a big thoughtful contribution to the discussion, you may be interested to see my final comments on http://www.wikicities.com/wiki/Proposed_wikis#Directory_of_wikis.3F Robin Patterson 00:17, 8 February 2006 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.