FANDOM

m (Removing redlinks.)
m (Removing redlinks.)

Line 12: Line 12:

It has been recently that nanotechnology has become intergrated in full scale industry with the computer chip manufacturing business now using 100nm processes.. and 65nm and even 50nm processes in the near future.

It has been recently that nanotechnology has become intergrated in full scale industry with the computer chip manufacturing business now using 100nm processes.. and 65nm and even 50nm processes in the near future.

Other applications currently conceived include the creation of quantum dots, which are small particles injected into the human bloodstream and are able to permeate inside [[cancer]] cells and act as a diagnostic tool. they might also be designed to deliver drugs preferentially so these cells and cause a revolution in cancer treatment.
+
Other applications currently conceived include the creation of quantum dots, which are small particles injected into the human bloodstream and are able to permeate inside cancer cells and act as a diagnostic tool. they might also be designed to deliver drugs preferentially so these cells and cause a revolution in cancer treatment.

Nanotechnology has tremendous applications with molecular manufacturing , Drexler was the person behind the concept.

Nanotechnology has tremendous applications with molecular manufacturing , Drexler was the person behind the concept.

Latest revision as of 22:49, May 30, 2016

I saw the page you started for Nanotechnology. I have been thinking about how to increase science/technology coverage at Wikicities. I think it would be possible to start a new wikicity that would include coverage of nanotechnology. I suggest a broad topic, maybe "science and technology frontiers" or "science and technology think tank". Maybe such a wiki city could aim to form a bridge between sources of speculation (such as science fiction) and real science and technology that already gets coverage at many websites. JWSchmidt 16:26, 3 May 2005 (UTC)

Since nanotechnology page is going to be deleted, I moved the contents here:

Nanotechnology Edit

This is a term used to mean a group of technologies which are associated with the creation of nanoscale devices (up to 100 nanometers. a nanometer is 1/1000000000 of a meter.

Nanotechnology in Life Edit

Other applications currently conceived include the creation of quantum dots, which are small particles injected into the human bloodstream and are able to permeate inside cancer cells and act as a diagnostic tool. they might also be designed to deliver drugs preferentially so these cells and cause a revolution in cancer treatment.

.... incomplete.. to be continued. please contribute.

Deletion of Nanotechnology article Edit

Hello. I have deleted the Nanotechnology article as per our Deletion process. See it's talk page for the discussion. -- JamesTeterenko 07:24, 15 May 2005 (UTC)

It's talk page was a link back to here with no discussion. Angela (talk) 20:46, 15 May 2005 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.