FANDOM

(Re: Calendar)
(Re: Calendar)
Line 16: Line 16:

::Could you pls. point me to the page/pages with external links you think should be internal? -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 03:38, 4 February 2008 (UTC)

::Could you pls. point me to the page/pages with external links you think should be internal? -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 03:38, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::I see no links in your calendar on [http://nascar.wikia.com/wiki/Calendar_Extension_:_Test]. Where should I look for them? -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 23:50, 7 February 2008 (UTC)

Revision as of 23:50, February 7, 2008

Welcome to the Central Wikia!

We are a friendly community here, most of us active on an individual Wikia or more than one. Use the Community Portal to ask for help.

Please keep an eye on the recent changes to see what the community is up to and to help reverse spam and vandalism. And look at the overall organisation starting at Category:Browse.

If you have ideas for a new Wikia, please add a paragraph under an appropriate heading on proposed wikis.

Enjoy! --Slade 20:43, 7 February 2007 (UTC)

Re: Calendar

Both are enabled now. Take them for a ride! ...ok, I admit, this was cheap. (-; (Pls. ping me if you find any other extension useful for NASCAR wiki.) -- Nef @fandom (talk) 11:32, 3 February 2008 (UTC)

Could you pls. point me to the page/pages with external links you think should be internal? -- Nef @fandom (talk) 03:38, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
I see no links in your calendar on [1]. Where should I look for them? -- Nef @fandom (talk) 23:50, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.