FANDOM

(Re: Got two problems)
Line 9: Line 9:

[[User:Angela|Angela]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Angela|talk]]) 11:36, 5 January 2008 (UTC)

[[User:Angela|Angela]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Angela|talk]]) 11:36, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Re: Got two problems ==
  +
  +
Thx for the screenshot. Unfortunately, its not something I can fix. Servers have hard times to cope with the load sometimes. Guys are adding more db machines. This should help. -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 14:51, 31 January 2008 (UTC)

Revision as of 14:51, January 31, 2008

Orchids

Hello. You're correct that there's no English Orchids wiki yet. It sounds an interesting idea, but maybe a little too specific to attract a large editing community. Could the scope be broadened to cover Orchids in general? You can request new wikis at requests.wikia.com. Angela@fandom (talk) 12:50, 6 December 2007 (UTC)

Help!

Hello. I don't know how to make such a bot. Is there anyone on egamia already running a bot? Maybe they could help with this? Perhaps the category could be added via the template instead of by a bot.

How did the other bot count the games? Does the 26,613 variable help? Or are there pages about things other than games? Perhaps whoever made the original bot would be know?

Angela@fandom (talk) 11:36, 5 January 2008 (UTC)

Re: Got two problems

Thx for the screenshot. Unfortunately, its not something I can fix. Servers have hard times to cope with the load sometimes. Guys are adding more db machines. This should help. -- Nef @fandom (talk) 14:51, 31 January 2008 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.