FANDOM

(Re: Got two problems)
(Wikia Gaming Adminship: new section)

Line 13: Line 13:

Thx for the screenshot. Unfortunately, its not something I can fix. Servers have hard times to cope with the load sometimes. Guys are adding more db machines. This should help. -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 14:51, 31 January 2008 (UTC)

Thx for the screenshot. Unfortunately, its not something I can fix. Servers have hard times to cope with the load sometimes. Guys are adding more db machines. This should help. -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 14:51, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Wikia Gaming Adminship ==
  +
  +
Right, I realize that I gave out adminship quickly to a few people, but you hadn't been around in over a month and the people seem super motivated so it was only in the hopes of getting good editors. Though, I agree with you that too many admins can be a bad thing. Anyway, good luck with the Wiki. - [[User:Wagnike2|Wagnike2]] 14:46, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 14:46, September 19, 2010

OrchidsEdit

Hello. You're correct that there's no English Orchids wiki yet. It sounds an interesting idea, but maybe a little too specific to attract a large editing community. Could the scope be broadened to cover Orchids in general? You can request new wikis at requests.wikia.com. Angela@fandom (talk) 12:50, 6 December 2007 (UTC)

Help!Edit

Hello. I don't know how to make such a bot. Is there anyone on egamia already running a bot? Maybe they could help with this? Perhaps the category could be added via the template instead of by a bot.

How did the other bot count the games? Does the 26,861 variable help? Or are there pages about things other than games? Perhaps whoever made the original bot would be know?

Angela@fandom (talk) 11:36, 5 January 2008 (UTC)

Re: Got two problems Edit

Thx for the screenshot. Unfortunately, its not something I can fix. Servers have hard times to cope with the load sometimes. Guys are adding more db machines. This should help. -- Nef @fandom (talk) 14:51, 31 January 2008 (UTC)

Wikia Gaming Adminship Edit

Right, I realize that I gave out adminship quickly to a few people, but you hadn't been around in over a month and the people seem super motivated so it was only in the hopes of getting good editors. Though, I agree with you that too many admins can be a bad thing. Anyway, good luck with the Wiki. - Wagnike2 14:46, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.