FANDOM

(Skies of Arcadia Wiki: new section)
(Skies of Arcadia Wiki)
Line 107: Line 107:

A few months ago I placed an [[Wikia:Adoption requests/Archive 17|adoption request]] for the Robert Pattinson wiki. You asked me to provide a way I can make the wiki "thrive apart from the Twilight Saga wiki" and make an "active community". Well Rob has a spectacularly large fan base. Just like an musical artist's wiki (e.g. [[Lady GaGa]]) you create articles for them, their albums, their songs, concerts etc. Rob is an actor so there could be articles for him, his films, his characters etc. (also, he is a small musical artist). I think the wiki could speedily get larger and grow a vast community. As it asks on the main page "What do you love?" I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd answer Pattinson. Could you consider restoring the wiki? Thank you [[User:Fingernails|Fingernails]] 10:58, January 20, 2010 (UTC)

A few months ago I placed an [[Wikia:Adoption requests/Archive 17|adoption request]] for the Robert Pattinson wiki. You asked me to provide a way I can make the wiki "thrive apart from the Twilight Saga wiki" and make an "active community". Well Rob has a spectacularly large fan base. Just like an musical artist's wiki (e.g. [[Lady GaGa]]) you create articles for them, their albums, their songs, concerts etc. Rob is an actor so there could be articles for him, his films, his characters etc. (also, he is a small musical artist). I think the wiki could speedily get larger and grow a vast community. As it asks on the main page "What do you love?" I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd answer Pattinson. Could you consider restoring the wiki? Thank you [[User:Fingernails|Fingernails]] 10:58, January 20, 2010 (UTC)

== [[wikia:c:skiesofarcadia|Skies of Arcadia Wiki]] ==
+
== [[W:C:skiesofarcadia|Skies of Arcadia Wiki]] ==

Hi! I'm [[User:Sonicrox14|Sonicrox14]], beaurecrat of the [[wikia:c:sonic|Sonic News Network]]. I and my friend [[User:Kagimizu|Kagimizu]] would like to adopt the Skies of Arcadia Wiki, because there is currently almost no adminship there, and the only edits currently being done are by I, Kagimizu, and IP Addresses. Thank you! --{{SUBST:Signatures/Sonicrox14}} 06:55, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
+
Hi! I'm [[User:Sonicrox14|Sonicrox14]], beaurecrat of the [[W:C:sonic|Sonic News Network]]. I and my friend [[User:Kagimizu|Kagimizu]] would like to adopt the Skies of Arcadia Wiki, because there is currently almost no adminship there, and the only edits currently being done are by I, Kagimizu, and IP Addresses. Thank you! --[[User:Sonicrox14|Sonicrox14]] 06:55, January 21, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 06:56, January 21, 2010

See Adoption requests to request admin or bureaucrat rights on an inactive wiki.
See Spotlights to request a spotlight.

Re: heyy

Heyy do I know you if so Heyy wuz up???? —This unsigned comment is by Justinbiebersgirl 1 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hi there -- don't think we've met, but I help people to get started with Wikia. Hope things are going well for you! — Catherine@fandom (talk) 17:41, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hunter.wikia.com

Can you change this wikia's name into Hunterpedia instead of granny wikia? It is a dead wikia that i want to adopt Kouseki 22:57, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

Also can you delete all the articles on it, theres only two. Kouseki 22:59, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

Or, can u just change the wikias name intoo hunterpedia instead of granny wikia, and can you delete pages when your admin. if so, i will become admin.Kouseki 13:01, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hi Kouseki -- I've changed the wiki's sitename for you. To become an admin, just continue creating new pages and editing the wiki to show you're committed to the project, and leave a request at Wikia:Adoption requests, and we'll take care of it right away! — Catherine@fandom (talk) 17:41, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hello

Hi chaterine, how are you

do you like me, i like you —This unsigned comment is by Muhammad afif (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hello Muhammad, thanks for the nice words, I like all the kind editors at Wikia! It looks like you are new here -- we have a lot of wikis so I hope that you have found something fun to work on editing! — Catherine@fandom (talk) 17:41, January 11, 2010 (UTC)

Forum

I am Ramsey Collier and am on the Parks and recreation wiki. First off, let me say thank you for your very polite offer to help new Wiki users. second, when I was visiting Zeldapedia they had a forum, should Parks and recreation have one? Also there is an article on a band in the wiki and there is an official website that has its music but I read it was bad form to put an exernal link in an article should I put it in. Ramsey 07:42, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

Delete

How do I delete a wikia? I want to delete the wiki at [1]. Anti-Twilight-Angel 02:21, January 14, 2010 (UTC)

I am adopting the wikia at that adress, so you don't need to delete it now. VampiricAphrodite

Adding people as admins on TDMTDM wiki

How do I do it? --MTDM (talk) 18:36, January 17, 2010 (UTC)

Go to Special:UserRights in your wiki to become an user into an administrator. Vĕģą-Ďāґķ 04:41, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

Admin?

May I PLEASE be the admin of The Nanny Wiki? I know everything about the show!

You'll want to request adminship for inactive wikis on the adoption page (incidentally I'm watching that show right now) heh. --CharitwoTalk 04:37, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

Howdy

Howdy Catherine!

Thanks for the welcome! the link in the message you sent me to your talk page was broken,though.  :-(

You might want to look into it.

Have fun playing RPGs, if you're not having fun, you aren't playing, and might as well be working!

ttyl,

--Alendril-- 06:49, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

The link that was left at your talk page on darkrunescape was from a bot which automatically welcomes new users. Because that wiki has no active administrators, Catherine's name was used to sign the message because she's a staff member. And because Catherine doesn't edit that wiki in-specific, she has no talk page there, which is why the link is red! Have fun contributing to that wiki! Cheers, Joey (talk) 06:58, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

Major Problems

Catherine, Joe has apologized, but he still will not unblock me because he thinks I threatened his "accomplice". Seriously, I do not threaten users. I was mad at AK because he lied about the block.That Turtle guy 14:46, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

Duplicate Wiki

A duplicate wiki, the Plants Vs. Zombies Wiki, has been created. It has no content, unlike the other one. Thank you for your time.--Swampertrox 18:17, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

Something fishy's going on

I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I recall you stopping by the Dragon Quest Wiki some months back in order to establish a new administrator. I am a contributor to that wiki, albeit an infrequent one, but was somewhat confused when I found out I had been blocked, apparently earlier this very day.

Now, looking at the block log and deletion log shows that BigCubby, the administrator, might have some big plans in mind, possibly an overhaul, and didn't want any of the other contributors interfering with his edits. Still, this is all just speculation, and there are some things that come off as unsettling, like how he blanked his user page and concentrated his account blocking on those who contributed a decent-to-large amount of info. I would've left him a message to get the reason from him, but I can't even do that.

I apologize if this is all trivial, but it's really caught me off guard and got me worrying. Would you be able to contact BigCubby and obtain some answers from him, especially in regards to blocking those particular users? PantheonSasuke 02:00, January 19, 2010 (UTC)

Robert Pattinson wiki

A few months ago I placed an adoption request for the Robert Pattinson wiki. You asked me to provide a way I can make the wiki "thrive apart from the Twilight Saga wiki" and make an "active community". Well Rob has a spectacularly large fan base. Just like an musical artist's wiki (e.g. Lady GaGa) you create articles for them, their albums, their songs, concerts etc. Rob is an actor so there could be articles for him, his films, his characters etc. (also, he is a small musical artist). I think the wiki could speedily get larger and grow a vast community. As it asks on the main page "What do you love?" I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd answer Pattinson. Could you consider restoring the wiki? Thank you Fingernails 10:58, January 20, 2010 (UTC)

Skies of Arcadia Wiki

Hi! I'm Sonicrox14, beaurecrat of the Sonic News Network. I and my friend Kagimizu would like to adopt the Skies of Arcadia Wiki, because there is currently almost no adminship there, and the only edits currently being done are by I, Kagimizu, and IP Addresses. Thank you! --Sonicrox14 06:55, January 21, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.