FANDOM

m
m (Hikipedia)
Line 16: Line 16:

==Hikipedia==

==Hikipedia==

Ha, history of triple Hikipedia is a material for a good article on Nonsensopedia.:D In April I was saying the first Hikipedia admin that Wikia is safer. He was not listening and here's the results. [[User:Szoferka|Szoferka]] 18:09, 11 June 2006 (UTC)

Ha, history of triple Hikipedia is a material for a good article on Nonsensopedia.:D In April I was saying the first Hikipedia admin that Wikia is safer. He was not listening and here's the results. [[User:Szoferka|Szoferka]] 18:09, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
  +
  +
I go to one Hikipedia backup site and Stalin is in the featured article space, on the other Hitler. How long before these two start a world war in Hikipedia? --[[User:Carlb|carlb]] 18:32, 11 June 2006 (UTC)

Revision as of 18:32, June 11, 2006

Welcome

Hi, Carlb. Welcome to the Central Wikicity! I like your C++ speaker box!  :-) --CocoaZen 22:13, 7 Jun 2005 (UTC)

If you need help, put a message on another user's talk page. Honest Abe 22:04, 2 April 2006 (UTC)

Uncylopedias interwiki map

Hi Carlb. Do you know anything about the progress of the interiki map for uncyclopedias? I am an editor at the greek project Anegkyklopaideia but we still can't link to other languages. Cheers, Dada 09:50, 1 June 2006 (UTC)

For Wikia-hosted uncyclopædias? This issue has been raised a few times with no response:

The current interlanguage links only work from half a dozen of these Wikia (en: de: fr: es: pt: ru:) and then only (validly) to ten of the twenty-one possible language destinations within the Uncyclopedia group. The current list of inter-language links is one leftover from March 2006. An individual admin or bureaucrat on an individual Wikia-hosted wiki can't do anything, only Wikia staff have access. If their hands are full with other matters, you have a problem. Sorry I couldn't be of more help; you'll have to take the issue up with Wikia staff and hope for the best. --carlb 20:13, 1 June 2006 (UTC)

Hikipedia

Ha, history of triple Hikipedia is a material for a good article on Nonsensopedia.:D In April I was saying the first Hikipedia admin that Wikia is safer. He was not listening and here's the results. Szoferka 18:09, 11 June 2006 (UTC)

I go to one Hikipedia backup site and Stalin is in the featured article space, on the other Hitler. How long before these two start a world war in Hikipedia? --carlb 18:32, 11 June 2006 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.