FANDOM

(CzechOut: new section)
(CzechOut)
Line 70: Line 70:

== CzechOut ==

== CzechOut ==

This user has been drastically rude at drwho.answers.wikia.com (Doctor Who Answers). He swore at me (calling me a b******) and said I wasn't fit for adminship. This is wrong, I am fit for it. But him swearing at me is unacceptable. Please review this situation. {{SUBST:User:BroadcastCorp/sig}} 13:31, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
+
This user has been drastically rude at drwho.answers.wikia.com (Doctor Who Answers). He swore at me (calling me a b******) and said I wasn't fit for adminship. This is wrong, I am fit for it. But him swearing at me is unacceptable. Please review this situation. I blocked him by the way. But still. {{SUBST:User:BroadcastCorp/sig}} 13:33, September 4, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 13:33, September 4, 2011

Talk archives: 1234
Feel free to leave me a message. I will get back to you ASAP!

Clone Wars Wiki

Hi! I was wondering when you would check back on "Clone Wars Wiki" adoption request. It has been a couple of days (I know you are busy), btw I saw your book on the Star Wars Fanon Wiki, and I have to say, remarkable! -- Evanf (talk) (blog) (contribs)

• I usually try to check back after 2 or 3 days, so I'll be looking at that either tonight or tomorrow. And I'm glad you liked my story! I'll be having a brand new, heavily revised version of the book The Chosen One coming out in the next few months! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 00:46, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
I can't wait! The others are awesome! Thanks! -- Evanf (talk) (blog) (contribs)
I mean, I don't think there are others... Any how, this revised version will probally be better than the regular star wars books! -- Evanf (talk) (blog) (contribs)

Clone wars Wiki

Can you review it now? I am sorry I keep bugging you..... I just really want an answer. -- Evanf (talk) (blog) (contribs)

Staff will answer when they have time, they have lives too --Tama63 12:39, August 28, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption

I am starting to edit every day on http://imagination.wikia.com/wiki/Imagination_Wiki, and I asked the other user. I gerantee you that I am starting to be very active. CXXX 02:22, August 25, 2011 (UTC)

Hello

Hi, Brandon. Listen, I've had a bit of a problem on my hands lately - or for a while. On a website that I edit on - I've been asking the site's founder - Barricade123, for bureaucrat rights, and I've asked a few times now - but with no reply. It came to the point where he blocked me, for which reason, I don't know. I haven't done any vandalism - you can look at my contributions. Anyway, it turns out that strangely, he gave my bureacratic rights right after I was banned - and please, do not get angry for my doing this - but I managed to find a way to un-block myself and block him due to what he did to me, and the fact that he's been trying to rid my from the Wiki, making messy contributions, giving articles the wrong titles and not greeting users - other things as well. I am currently attempting to save the Wiki, even though he makes edits - but the articles are very, very messy. I was wondering if you could demote him, even though he founded the Wiki, I think that I can handle the Wiki. I have some other users, if you want me to tell you who they are, who wish to help me out. There was even a time when he made a blog post saying that I've been blocked, and that it's his Wiki again, and that I would never return. Can we somehow work this out so that I can continue editing the Wiki without him un-blocking himself and blocking me again? I apologize for the complications.

Link: http://transformersdarkofthemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Arthur Wiki (Urgent)

Hi, we have several users who are vandilizing the wiki. A user who vandalized the wiki a long time ago has returned, we also have several anonymous contributors that keep vandalizing our hard work. We really need you to grant us an Administrator. Unfortunately, we have even more complications now, because the user I thought should be granted Administrator rights hasn't edited for a week. If you have any suggestions, we urgently need them. Please respond, AnnawantimesTalk 01:23, August 31, 2011 (UTC)

Talk to vstf about cleaning up the vandalism and then someone from your wiki can adopt the wiki.--GodPray  01:41,8/31/2011 

adoption page

I been looking at the adoption page. You know it would be nice if the link to the page that they what to adoption so poeple can can look at it without having to search for it. It is nice. That someone is trying to adoption, but I would take a peek at it. You know if they just do a little edit but someelse could come in and put in more edit or add to it. Just to say no you can't have it, but be able to look at it.

Rocketmanwikia 02:15, August 31, 2011 (UTC)

Hi

Hi there, i got banned from Star Wars Fanon. I need a IP address change 04:12, September 1, 2011 (UTC)Ahsoka Bonteri

• I've unbanned the IP address. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 04:17, September 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hello

I need a spell cast to protect our domain from walruses, can you help? --CharitwoTalk 04:26, September 1, 2011 (UTC)

hello!

Hi sorry to bother you i dont like asking lots of stuff but there's some inactive bureaucrafts on our wiki at complipedia i made a blog post here and

complienscreator00 said that the real founder jammiedodger123 doesent come on the wiki anymore :( Im an admin and a bureaucrat on complipedia i've been helping there previously before the wiki became popular. Just wanted to know if somebody could just stop on over to complipedia because we need to have their powers turned off some users ask inactive admins for help and they should ask active ones instead. Soree to bother you.

cuboid *contact me* 14:44, September 2, 2011 (UTC)

contact Fandom Staff and ask them to remove their rights.--GodPray  15:07,9/2/2011 

Clone Wars Wiki

I have an sorta OK from the admin: [1]. Is that OK? -- Evanf (talk) (blog) (contribs)

• I don't see anything there saying he's given you the OK. I need to see him outright say it. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 15:53, September 3, 2011 (UTC)

CzechOut

This user has been drastically rude at drwho.answers.wikia.com (Doctor Who Answers). He swore at me (calling me a b******) and said I wasn't fit for adminship. This is wrong, I am fit for it. But him swearing at me is unacceptable. Please review this situation. I blocked him by the way. But still. {{SUBST:User:BroadcastCorp/sig}} 13:33, September 4, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.