FANDOM

(Talkback)
(Extension:Cite: Comment.)
Line 54: Line 54:

*Not that I know of. I wouldn't be the best person to ask, though. [[User:DaNASCAT|Tim]] or [[User:Uberfuzzy|Uber]] might know. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 05:49, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

*Not that I know of. I wouldn't be the best person to ask, though. [[User:DaNASCAT|Tim]] or [[User:Uberfuzzy|Uber]] might know. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<helper /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 05:49, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
  +
**Alright. Thanks. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 13:12, September 26, 2010 (UTC)

== Adoption Request's ==

== Adoption Request's ==

Revision as of 13:12, September 26, 2010

Talk archives: 1
Feel free to leave me a message. I'll get back to you ASAP!

Adoption

I was just wondering hw long it usually takes to re-review an adoption request (it's been more that a week. [1])Sw9889 (Have something to say?) 03:39, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

• I typically wait for people to reply (or look into it if long periods go by) when I ask them to continue editing. Now that you've replied, I'll take a look. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:51, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

w:c:3rd Rock from the sun

Firstly thank you for the wiki, second of all, how can you change the name of a wiki (I would rather it be called 3rd Rock from the Sun Wiki, or 3rd Rock Wiki thank you. --Sw9889 (Have something to say?) 17:46, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

• We would have to do that for you. You can send a request to Special:Contact from the wiki, providing us with the new name you'd like for the wiki. We'll get to it ASAP! =) - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 17:48, September 19, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption of the Nerf Wiki.

Dear Brandon,

I think we all agree that I should be Bureaucrat. First on my list of things to do will be to grant Admin status to Jetcell. I will take great care.

Kind Regards, Timmah911 07:47, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

• Thanks for letting me know the consensus. I've noted that for when I go through the adoption page today. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 16:34, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption of the Wii Sports Wiki

Hello, I'm Mighty the Hedgefox and I wish to adopt the Wii Sports Wiki. My adoption request has gone by for 5 days with no responce. Can you or another 'crat review the request? It is on the Cental Requests page. Thank You Mighty the Hedgefox "I pity the fool!"-Mr.T 00:16, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Extension:Cite

I'm just wondering if Wikia is considering updating Extension:Cite/Cite.php in the next big release / update. The newer version of Extension:Cite has new neat features as explained at mediawikiwiki:Extension:Cite/Cite.php#Separating_references_from_text. For example,

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.<ref name="helloworld1"/>

John ate a banana.<ref name="helloworld2"/>

==References==
<references>
<ref name="helloworld1">Hello World</ref>
<ref name="helloworld2">Nice to meet the world again</ref>
</references>

doesn't work in Wikia's current version. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 00:21, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Adoption Request's

...........Why didn't you tell me this earlier...........?!? {{SUBST:User:Goku return's/sig2}} 21:10, September 25, 2010 (UTC)

Talkback

Hi. I replied on my user talk page.   — Jeff G. 02:38, September 26, 2010 (UTC)

Survivor wiki

Hi i`m Tdifan24. I asked about Survivor Wiki. I just wanted to let you know tho checkmy edits please. There booming into the sky. Link on pages for adminships of wikis

``Tdifan24~~

• I'll be going through adoption requests currently listed as "on hold" tomorrow (Sunday). I'll be sure to check yours then! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 03:11, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.