FANDOM

(RE: Snaisybelle?: new section)
(RE: Snaisybelle?: typo.)
Line 16: Line 16:

== RE: Snaisybelle? ==

== RE: Snaisybelle? ==

I had you blocked from Wikipedia since you didn't leave you with any other choice. You were escalating the conflict and getting the Wikipedia admins angry at all of us. Stopping you from editing other users' talk pages via the block was the only way to resolve the conflict. I tried ending it through an open discussion, but you kept asking sysops to ban Snaisybelle and me. I simply wanted to end the fighting.
+
I had you blocked from Wikipedia since you didn't leave me with any other choice. You were escalating the conflict and getting the Wikipedia admins angry at all of us. Stopping you from editing other users' talk pages via the block was the only way to resolve the conflict. I tried ending it through an open discussion, but you kept asking sysops to ban Snaisybelle and me. I simply wanted to end the fighting.

No, I'm not Snaisybelle's "pigeon carrier"; I speak for myself and ''only'' myself. I'm glad that you've decided to move on. I don't want to get in the way of your life. I hope that you enjoy everything life has to offer. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 01:44, May 22, 2010 (UTC)

No, I'm not Snaisybelle's "pigeon carrier"; I speak for myself and ''only'' myself. I'm glad that you've decided to move on. I don't want to get in the way of your life. I hope that you enjoy everything life has to offer. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 01:44, May 22, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 01:45, May 22, 2010

Welcome

Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Michaeldsuarez page.

If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki -- Uberfuzzy@fandom (Talk) 20:24, 2010 May 17

RE: Yo shit face!

I reorganized the talk page, but I'm not going to modify your article. Snaisybelle is doing a fine job. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 15:06, May 18, 2010 (UTC)

Alright. Have fun with college and your hobbies. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 16:25, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
I restored your version of the Maja Schmidt article, but that's all I'm going to do. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 18:15, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
I know; it isn't a secret. I was just wondering how often you check. Every time you ask me to modify your article, you're making a demand. I don't own the page; it's free for anyone to use. Unfortunately, you've gained a very poor reputation at ED, so you're constantly banned. In addition, most of my current Wikipedia and Wikia talk page comments are about you since you keep leaving me messages. Also, I'm not here to "kiss ass". If you haven't noticed, I was desysopped from the Community Central due to a conflict of interests. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 13:12, May 21, 2010 (UTC)

RE: Snaisybelle?

I had you blocked from Wikipedia since you didn't leave me with any other choice. You were escalating the conflict and getting the Wikipedia admins angry at all of us. Stopping you from editing other users' talk pages via the block was the only way to resolve the conflict. I tried ending it through an open discussion, but you kept asking sysops to ban Snaisybelle and me. I simply wanted to end the fighting.

No, I'm not Snaisybelle's "pigeon carrier"; I speak for myself and only myself. I'm glad that you've decided to move on. I don't want to get in the way of your life. I hope that you enjoy everything life has to offer. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 01:44, May 22, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.