FANDOM

(RE: Yo shit face!: new section)
(RE: Yo shit face!: Comment.)
Line 10: Line 10:

I reorganized the talk page, but I'm not going to modify your article. Snaisybelle is doing a fine job. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 15:06, May 18, 2010 (UTC)

I reorganized the talk page, but I'm not going to modify your article. Snaisybelle is doing a fine job. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 15:06, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
  +
:Alright. Have fun with college and your hobbies. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 16:25, May 18, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 16:25, May 18, 2010

Welcome

Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Michaeldsuarez page.

If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki -- Uberfuzzy@fandom (Talk) 20:24, 2010 May 17

RE: Yo shit face!

I reorganized the talk page, but I'm not going to modify your article. Snaisybelle is doing a fine job. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 15:06, May 18, 2010 (UTC)

Alright. Have fun with college and your hobbies. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 16:25, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.