FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
Why am I not being able to disable it? I don't use RTE, but it still shows up. I honestly didn't like it. One cannot drag a highlighted region, one cannot scroll, and the preview pop-up is annoying. Is there someway to disable it for a particular user?
+
Why am I not being able to disable it? I don't use RTE, but it still shows up. I honestly didn't like it. One cannot drag a highlighted region, one cannot scroll, one cannot click in the middle of the line instead one has to click at the start of the line and navigate through the text using directional buttons and the preview pop-up is annoying. Is there someway to disable it for a particular user?

Latest revision as of 14:09, June 23, 2011

Why am I not being able to disable it? I don't use RTE, but it still shows up. I honestly didn't like it. One cannot drag a highlighted region, one cannot scroll, one cannot click in the middle of the line instead one has to click at the start of the line and navigate through the text using directional buttons and the preview pop-up is annoying. Is there someway to disable it for a particular user?

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.