FANDOM

Shadow9542, It seems you've had a few bad expereinces, first with contacting staff, and then with technical issues.  I'll address them seperately.

First, I'm sorry that you've had such a negative experience when contacting staff.  I've reviewed recent tickets that were submitted by you, and I am confident that my team helped you to the absolute best of their ability, and that your issues were appropriately dealt with, as they were explained at the time.  In one of our responses to your tickets, a staff member promised to bring an issue to the larger group, and she did so, sparking a thorough and deep discussion about the issue you raised.  

While I am confident that we addressed your issues, it's possible that something fell through the cracks.  If you believe that to be the case, I would ask that you resubmit it through Special:Contact, and we'll take another look.  Your open letter has been received; I regret that at this time we do not have anything else we can do to help you.

I also hear that you feel server outages to be extreme - while no company is immune to having servers go down, our uptime is well within industry standards.  Wikia has done much to stabilize our infrastructure in the past months and will continue to do so.  Hopefully, there will be little to no negative user impact as a result of those changes, but that's absolutely not something that I can promise.

If you have further questions, you're welcome to contact me on my wall, but I will not publicly discuss specifics about a ticket.  If you would like to submit additional information, or point out something that you feel we've missed, I invite you to do so using Special:Contact.  

Best,

Philippe Beaudette, Wikia Inc. (talk) 23:34, March 20, 2016 (UTC)

Senior Director, Community Support & Engagement 

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.