Community Central
Community Central

Dear Wikia Staff[]

I know I am probably going to see stuff like "Why are you trashing Wikia Staff??!" Well, if that's how you come off of this post, so be it. But, I honestly need to speak on behalf of my wiki at this point because this is getting ridiculous. We have had a user who was been making accounts just to harass our wiki for about a month now, and all you guys do is give him a 1 week block?? Not even a WIKIA BLOCK, but a block from community central. Um, no. I know you guys have to worry about FANDOM, to try and cover up the fact that you can't even help the wikis that make up your network.

This has happened before though, because we have faced this problem before. The users were never wikia-blocked, and you guys seemed like you could care less. It's frustrating trying to keep a community running while you have alts coming into your chat to spam every 2 minutes. But AGAIN,  you guys could care less. We would always contact you guys through the "Contact Wiki" button, and would always get a pacifistic response that basically told us to buzz off. We need some help and we are tired of dealing with this, and wikia staff continuing to let it happen.

Wikia is also always facing server problems, almost every week. I remember there was a day we couldn't get into the chat without being sent to another random wiki's chat. Why can't you guys be focusing on THAT and not focusing on the unnecessary stuff you guys always seem to be obsessing over. We need a level of communication other then "Contact Wiki" because that never helps anything. We just need some help OK??

Sincerely,

The People of LMR