Community Central
Community Central

Events start on July 13, 2015- since that is when Nachtide has the most time All events are in Alaska time o3o -- thank you Tone Float for bringing my mistake to my attention :3

Things have been running tense, lately, in my opinion! I have decided that I am going to host an event (and I hope that several people are interested in participating) that will bring up positivity in this Wiki- and hopefully more!

This event will end on December 31, 2015 at midnight, so essentially, this will go for the rest of the year.

There will be a user awards "ceremony" that night.

So, there's going to be two teams: Team Lion and Team Tiger. (totally not a Warriors reference... =P)

Basically, I might host a few chat-room games (none of them will break rules- rest assured, moderators/admins). At the end, I plan to host a competition for inspirational quotes and/or what you have learned from this event.

If you /are/ interested, please comment below with the team you're interested in. I haven't yet decided how to pursue the aftermath of a winning team (basically prizes), so ideas on that would be helpful as well.

Love and hugs, -- Nachtide