Community Central
Community Central

Are you aware that cyber bullying exists on Unencyclopedia? This branch of Wikia is supposed to be consist of humor. It is apparently administrated by a individual named SPIKE who appears to have a serious personality disorder. I am concerned that his extreme bullying may result in a tragic situation for young people who are attacked, disheartened and depressed. He bans and banishes people with no reguard or creates reasons for his actions that are fictional. 

A secondary concern involed the plethera of racially biased and antisemitic mean spirited material that passes as humor. This is material that Spike passes through and fills his own articles.  I will document this as well. His reference to "New Hampshire as Jew Hampshire" is a moderate example.

How does one seek an administrative review of this SPIKE who I fear will tarnish all of Wikia when he finds the wrong victim. If this request finds your interest I will continue to add  evidentuary material. In the mean time Happy New Year to all of you. Please help while there is time!

for your information,  from Wikia, "Lawmakers are seeking to address cyberbullying with new legislation  The proposed federal law would make it illegal to use electronic means to "coerce, intimidate, harass or cause other substantial emotional distress.""

Obviously, this situation has caused me emotional distress! But I am more concerned for others who may not take to this bullying as well as I have. My life experience has taught me we must stand firm against bullying and destroy the bully's means of harassing others.