Community Central
Community Central

Hi everyone here on the Community Central. I'm here to show to all of you My Little Diapers wiki, a wiki created to storage all the important information about diapered ponies and focused in the AB/DL bronies. I decided to show it now because we have been active for a month and also we already have around 45 articles with tons of information.

670?cb=20161028115129

Probably you're wondering what AB/DL means, to understand it in the best possible way you should visit our article called What is AB/DL?

Why a wiki about diapered ponies?

The answer to this question is the same as other important questions of that type, why not? It is a topic with tons of information considering that it's basically a fan-made topic and also, there aren't wikis about this topic and I'm pretty sure that there is more than just a couple of people interested on it.

Which kind of content has My Little Diapers wiki?

We have four important branches of content in this community:

Canon Characters: all the characters of the original My Little Pony show, basic information of them and other information about the different headcanons that bronies have about these characters.

Original Characters: all the original character that the contributors want to add related with the AB/DL theme.

Stories: a collections of different stories of differente genres about the MLP universe and related with AB/DL themes.

Information: some basic articles with the most important information about the MLP AB/DL world, how everything works and how different things are."

Our logo

latest?cb=20161025121605

The MLD wiki logo was created by me, the classic white diaper with a cutie mark heart drawing in the front and the representative colours not only about the wiki, but classic colour on bronies' diaper drawings, it is a really good representation of the community.

For those who are asking. But isn't it against the Fandom Terms of use? The answer is no, first, we're not a fetish community, all of you should understand that AB/DL is not only a fetishistic thing, and second and probably more important. I asked and showed the wiki to a Fandom staff member and he approved it.

Finally I will just ask for respect. I understand that this could be really weird for you, but if you're not interested, just ignore this blog and continue with your life. But if you're interested in that maybe you will find something really curious that you never knew you could find. Then please visit the wiki if you want to.

My Little Diapers wiki

Regards, My Little Diapers founder

DiaperedPony