Community Central
Register
Community Central

I just realized that I have been on Wikia a little over a year. I thought I'd share my story with everyone.

It all started when I first joined the GTA Wiki on February 27, 2011 and later became an admin. I made quite a few friends there. One friend founded Gangstar Wiki and asked me to help out there. I didn't know anything about the game, other than it was a GTA clone. I joined to help out with the wiki stuff (because I didn't know anything about the game) and he made me an admin. After a while, for reasons I don't really don't really want to talk about, I resigned from the GTA Wiki and became part of Agent Wiki and Rockstar Games Wiki - a friend I met from the GTA Wiki and Gangstar Wiki created those. I became an admin on Agent Wiki and Rockstar Games Wiki. Later, became a bureaucrat on Rockstar Games Wiki and Gangstar Wiki. At some point, I got L.A. Noire and soon joined the L.A. Noire Wiki where an old friend from the GTA Wiki is a bureaucrat there. I became a patroller there and later, an admin.

Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. I just can't believe I've been on Wikia for a whole year. That's amazing! I've met a lot of cool people and learned so much since my first edit on Wikia. Thank you so much for taking the time to reading this! If you want, leave a comment below and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.