Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Blog post created or updated.)
(Blog post created or updated.)
Line 1: Line 1:
Hello all. Welcome to another blog of mine. This is another blog, in which, I'll be promoting the [[w:c:German-football|German Football Wiki]] . This is yet another football (soccer) wiki, but it has a twist to it. It is about German Football, whilst my other blog was about Football (see here)
+
Hello all. Welcome to another blog of mine. This is another blog, in which, I'll be promoting the [[w:c:German-football|German Football Wiki]] . This is yet another football (soccer) wiki, but it has a twist to it. It is about German Football, whilst my other blog was about Football ([http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:TheReign/Promotion:_Football_Wikia see here ] )

[[File:German_football.jpg|thumb|400px]]About The Wiki
+
==[[File:German_football.jpg|thumb|400px]]About The Wiki==

Revision as of 09:08, 29 October 2017

Hello all. Welcome to another blog of mine. This is another blog, in which, I'll be promoting the German Football Wiki . This is yet another football (soccer) wiki, but it has a twist to it. It is about German Football, whilst my other blog was about Football (see here )

German football
About The Wiki

The German Football Wiki, is a wiki, founded by me, MReal. I founded this wiki so I can help people with understanding  more about German Football, which not many people know about. The Wiki so far, has 2 pages (the home page and another page). It is only me on the Wiki. Which is why i'm writing this blog promoting it.

How to Get Started

One edit means a lot. This wiki is pretty easy to just jump write into and get comfortable with. In this wiki I want to have some sort of a page structure to use with every page made. Please, do fix a red link if you happen to find one. It means a lot to the Wiki. Whether it's a small edit or a big one, every edit matters a lot.

My Favorite Pages

I don't have any favorite pages in particular, but as the wiki progresses and gets bigger, literally every page will be my favorite. Every page is important when developing a wiki. 

Conclusion

Every page matters. Please, do make and develop pages related to German Football. Every edit is important!

Signing off,

TheRealM