Community Central
Community Central
(Blog post created or updated.)

(Blog post created or updated.)

(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

However, this isn't a full goodbye -- by no means do I plan on disabling my account. Once ''The Last of Us Part II'' gets closer to releasing, I plan on helping my fellow editors over there. I also will occasionally hop on and check messages, if I ever have any. But, as of now, I no longer plan on staying active on Fandom and will no longer make contributions as I have before.

However, this isn't a full goodbye -- by no means do I plan on disabling my account. Once ''The Last of Us Part II'' gets closer to releasing, I plan on helping my fellow editors over there. I also will occasionally hop on and check messages, if I ever have any. But, as of now, I no longer plan on staying active on Fandom and will no longer make contributions as I have before.

As for the administrators of the communities I'm a part of, feel free to message me at any time if you feel the need to, or if you need my bureaucratic powers. I will try to respond as quickly as I can. For all the communities that welcomed me, all the people I've met along the way, and the whole staff of Fandom, thank you for everything and letting me be a part of something I genuinely enjoyed.
+
As for the administrators of the communities I'm a part of, feel free to message me at any time if you feel the need to, or if you need my bureaucratic powers. I will try to respond as quickly as I can. For all the communities that welcomed me, all the people I've met along the way, and the whole staff of Fandom, <font size="5em">'''thank you for everything'''</font> and letting me be a part of something I genuinely enjoyed.

Cheers! [[User:NinjaFatGuy|NinjaFatGuy]] ([[User talk:NinjaFatGuy|talk]]) 20:53, December 30, 2019 (UTC)

Cheers! [[User:NinjaFatGuy|NinjaFatGuy]] ([[User talk:NinjaFatGuy|talk]]) 20:53, December 30, 2019 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 20:55, 30 December 2019

Hey everyone. I figured I'd make a blog post here on Community Central just to notify those who may be interested, and I'll try to keep it simple. After a while of consideration, I've decided to formally retire my contributions here on Fandom. I know I've been not as active for the past several years on Fandom in general, but I still stayed committed to a select few wikis, primarily The Last of Us Wiki, among a couple others. However, I decided it would be best to move on from Fandom as I simply don't have the time and commitment that I used to.

I joined Fandom (or Wikia) back in 2012 and it quickly became one of my favorite passions, and eventually was one of the few selected to join the now-defunct Wikia Stars program. Today, I'm proud of the contributions I've made and the communities I was a part of, among the many friends I met along the way.

However, this isn't a full goodbye -- by no means do I plan on disabling my account. Once The Last of Us Part II gets closer to releasing, I plan on helping my fellow editors over there. I also will occasionally hop on and check messages, if I ever have any. But, as of now, I no longer plan on staying active on Fandom and will no longer make contributions as I have before.

As for the administrators of the communities I'm a part of, feel free to message me at any time if you feel the need to, or if you need my bureaucratic powers. I will try to respond as quickly as I can. For all the communities that welcomed me, all the people I've met along the way, and the whole staff of Fandom, thank you for everything and letting me be a part of something I genuinely enjoyed.

Cheers! NinjaFatGuy (talk) 20:53, December 30, 2019 (UTC)