No, this is not a clickbait, but after seeing a ridiculous amount of people who prefer the Forums (including me) over Discussions, I finally knew a solution on how to fix the problem.
The Fandom Staff want discussions and are really happy about it? Well, as you can see, Discussions has a modern interface, which may in most cases, apply to the current interface for mobile, so, the Fandom Staff should consider Discussions being the forums but in mobile.
What is more is that Forums still exist. However, ever since the introduction on Discussions, where were "pretty much" intentionally implemented due to some bugs in mobile (not really sure though), people complained that Discussions replaced the Forums in their wiki. I'm pretty sure the PC vers…Read more >
Just asking.Read more >
Hello guys, JustLeafy here with a few more suggestions:
- Fandom won’t allow you to delete your OWN comments or blog posts unless you are an admin. And blog posts are undeletable even if these are yours, unless you are admin. At the dropdown menu there is only a “History” button. Please give us the option to delete our blogs and comments.
- Give us an option to remove "Trending Fandom Articles", " Community" and even "Insights" in our preferences.
- You should not longer make people upvote themselves kudos. Fix that.
- When having the desktop site on your mobile device, the actual wiki backgrounds do not show. Fix that.
A few minor suggestions for Fandom:
- Add arabic language.
- Make a new rule: No online dating, or temporarily blocked (1 day).
- Fandom Layout Glitch: Ever since Fandom was re-branded, if you go to Fandom on an iPad with iOS 6 or lower, or on a Wii U Gamepad, the layout is glitched, so fix that.
- Make it easier to use color codes in general.
- Implement mentions (@Username).
These are my suggestions. Hope you consider putting them!Read more >