Hey guys, JustLeafy here with benefits and drawbacks of each Wiki Modernization project.
- Reduces ad clutter.
- Modern look.
- Decreases page loading times.
- Can't be placed anywhere but on the top.
- TFA size reduction.
- Better quality ads for the fans.
- Reduces Internet ads.
- Always follows you when scrolling up (I don't mind when scrolling down, since this reduces a bunch of white space.).
- Really nice and modern look.
- Attracts more readers.
- Can choose our color and image.
- Customization limits (at least permit CSS).
- Modern look.
N/A (I would've added other old modules, but they are modernizing those soon anyways).
- Wiki Videos: 7/10.
- Ad Reduction Sidebar: 9/10.
- New Page Header: 8/10.
- Right Rail Modules: 10/10.
I don't know what the heck is going on here, but recently, message walls in Community Central are being filled with people who are attempting to find love in a fan website with 360K wikis, mostly used for constructive wiki content, communicating and other things.
To daters: This place is a fan website, not a dating website. Some people, who you wish to be their "fiancé", could actually be in real life a 50 year old man who loves abusing and kidnapping children.
This place has no function of being another person's spouse. Why? Because this isn't a dating website, obviously. Dating in a website, intentionally created for making wikis and for a fan's entertainment, is very illogical and dangerous. Want to go to a website made for online dating?…Read more >
Hello guys, JustLeafy here, and I would like to advertise about Pixel Gun Wiki. I'm not the founder, but I am an admin who would like to promote it so I can attract more readers and contributors.
- The wiki name is Pixel Gun Wiki.
- Link to the wiki!
- Pixel Gun Wiki is a games wiki which describes about weapons, armor, gadgets and other game content.
- I made this blog because I would like to have an increased number of viewers and contributors.
- This wiki provides almost all of the information from both games: Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World.
- For the future, I would like for the wiki to have a community app for itself and a good WAM score.
- If anybody plays/played either Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World, they can try completing article stubs.
Thanks!… Read more >
Hey guys, JustLeafy here, and today, I am going to list advantages and disadvantages about all of the editors in Fandom.
VisualEditor is the first editor that pretty much any desktop user tries when they make their first contribution in the entire site.
- Easy to use for new users.
- New interface.
- It looks almost exactly the same as the article area when editing.
- Good toolbar.
- Very buggy and slow at times.
- Sometimes does not save because somebody was editing an article for a long period of time.
Source Editor is a very helpful editor, especially when you master wikitext.
- Very good for creating templates.
- Can make extra features (e.g. collapsible text) which the VisualEditor (or other editors) can't make.
- Not buggy.
- A helpful editor when creating blogs.
Read more >
Hello! In case if you are confused with the tab frame colors and don't really know what they mean, I will tell you!
- Light Blue means that the wiki's hub is the TV hub.
- Light Green means that the wiki's hub is the Games hub.
- Orange means that the wiki's hub is the Books hub.
- Red Orange means that the wiki's hub is the Comics hub.
- Yellow means that the wiki's hub is the Lifestyle hub.
- Magenta means that the wiki's hub is the Music hub.
- Aqua Green means that the wiki's hub is the Movies hub.
Hope this helped!Read more >