Here are the latest technical updates on FANDOM. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Tuesday and Thursday - today's notes are for tomorrow's site update. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bug Fixes
- We will fix an issue where Tabber content would not behave correctly when used within TabView.
- A variety of bug fixes and improvements will go live for Lyrics Wiki. (Thanks to Volunteer Developers for these)
- When DPL is enabled on a community, the process will now use the FANDOMbot account to create 'Template:Extension DPL', rather than picking a user account. (Thanks to Volunteer Developers for this fix)
Other Notable Changes
- Due to issues encountered when inserting Chinese characters, the advanced syntax highlighting found on infobox pages will be disabled on Chinese-language communities.
Select Known Issues
- We are continuing to look into some lingering issues with Tabber behaviour. Note: due to recent changes in the underlying Tabber code, some pages may need to update to display correctly - however, editing and saving the page (even without making changes) should help, and most pages should update without intervention over the next few days.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|
|October 18th 2017 • October 16th 2017 • October 9th 2017 • October 4th 2017 • October 2nd 2017 • Archive|