Community Central

September comes to a close with This Month at Fandom, including cool data trends, Editors of the Month, and a summary of important updates you may have missed.

READ MORE

Community Central
Community Central
Line 1: Line 1:

{| border="1" align="center" style="text-align: center; background-color:white; font-size:89%; width:100%; padding:2px;border-radius:2ex; border:1px solid #0A0A0A;"

{| border="1" align="center" style="text-align: center; background-color:white; font-size:89%; width:100%; padding:2px;border-radius:2ex; border:1px solid #0A0A0A;"
! style="background-color:#B19CD9; color:#ffffff; {{Border-radius|10px 10px 10px 10px}}; padding:.5em" width="50%" |I don't really use this page, so messages left here won't be read and harassing after bans will be ignored and reported.
+
! style="background-color:#B19CD9; color:#ffffff; {{Border-radius|10px 10px 10px 10px}}; padding:.5em" width="50%" |I don't really use this page, so messages left here won't be read and harassing after bans will be ignored and reported. If I banned you on one of my wikis it's final. Don't bother to leave a message and move on, this also goes for messaging my co-mods.
If I banned you on one of my wikis it's final. Don't bother to leave a message and move on.

Revision as of 06:40, 17 July 2020

I don't really use this page, so messages left here won't be read and harassing after bans will be ignored and reported. If I banned you on one of my wikis it's final. Don't bother to leave a message and move on, this also goes for messaging my co-mods.