Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 14: Line 14:

|}

|}

{| align="center" style="width:90%; text-align:left; border: 2px solid #443B32; background-color:#FDECEF; padding:0px;"

{| align="center" style="width:90%; text-align:left; border: 2px solid #443B32; background-color:#FDECEF; padding:0px;"
|''Please do not use my message wall here to harass me or try to insult me as an appeal for your block. You will be ignored. Unkind messages will not result in me lifting any blocks. Contacting my co-mods will not help either. Be kind and polite if you believe you deserve to be unblocked, please.''
+
|<small>''Please do not use my message wall here to harass me or try to insult me as an appeal for your block. You will be ignored. Unkind messages will not result in me lifting any blocks. Contacting my co-mods will not help either. Be kind and polite if you believe you deserve to be unblocked, please.''</small>

|}

|}

{| align="center" style="width:100%; color:#FFF7DD; height:25px; background-color:#443B32; border-radius:0px 0px 0 0; font-size:120%;"

{| align="center" style="width:100%; color:#FFF7DD; height:25px; background-color:#443B32; border-radius:0px 0px 0 0; font-size:120%;"

Revision as of 19:16, 24 October 2020

About me
Zubeia • Female • 20+
I don't use community central often, but feel free to leave me a message if you need me! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

You can find me at the The Dragon Prince wiki, where I edit almost daily!

Please do not use my message wall here to harass me or try to insult me as an appeal for your block. You will be ignored. Unkind messages will not result in me lifting any blocks. Contacting my co-mods will not help either. Be kind and polite if you believe you deserve to be unblocked, please.