(Difference between revisions) | Message Wall:YoungLuiy
m (The Header)
m (Removing redlinks.)
Line 35: Line 35:

* <u>Telephone</u>: 1268-732-4487

* <u>Telephone</u>: 1268-732-4487

Email:YoungLuiyMusiq@Gmail.com or OfficialYoungLuiyMusiq33@Yahoo.com 

Email:YoungLuiyMusiq@Gmail.com or OfficialYoungLuiyMusiq33@Yahoo.com 
Sites:[[Www.Reverbnation.com/YoungLuiyMusiqTv]] or [[Www.SoundCloud.com/YoungLuiyMusiq]] , [[www.Numberonemusic.com/Youngluiy]] , [[www.Audiomack.com/Youngluiy]]
+
Sites:[[Www.Reverbnation.com/YoungLuiyMusiqTv]] or [[Www.SoundCloud.com/YoungLuiyMusiq]] , [[www.Numberonemusic.com/Youngluiy]] , www.Audiomack.com/Youngluiy

* <u>Google Search</u>: Young Luiy or YoungLuiyMusiq

* <u>Google Search</u>: Young Luiy or YoungLuiyMusiq

Revision as of 22:48, May 30, 2016

IMG 1505

YoungLuiy, Antigua Youth Got Talent 2015

YOUNGLUIY BIOGRAPHY
  • Artist 

Christopher “Young Luiy” Howell

• Hometown 

Originally from Clarendon,Kingston, Jamaica  Currently residing in St. John’s Antigua

• Art Form 

Hip Hop/ RnB

• Songs Recorded 

Be Real Remix  Asap  Freak Prt2  Back2Back Freestyle  Ayo Remix  Roll Up Remix  Marvin’s Room Remix  Fall for Your Type Remix  Like A Star Freestyle

• Musical Journey 

2007 - Currently

• Birth Year 

December 1996

• Occupation 

Event Co-coordinator

• Contact 
  • Telephone: 1268-732-4487

Email:YoungLuiyMusiq@Gmail.com or OfficialYoungLuiyMusiq33@Yahoo.com  Sites:Www.Reverbnation.com/YoungLuiyMusiqTv or Www.SoundCloud.com/YoungLuiyMusiq , www.Numberonemusic.com/Youngluiy , www.Audiomack.com/Youngluiy

• Google Search: Young Luiy or YoungLuiyMusiq

Offical Words Of YoungLuiy

"My love for this art craft is unconditional, many people have said horrible things to me about why don't you do dance-hall or reggae aren't you from Jamaica, But most times i just laugh and get on with it because at the end of the day they all love me and love my music, but at the end of the day a little criticism is good in order to elevate myself to that higher pedistol that i need to be."

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.