Tag: sourceedit
Line 10: Line 10:

*[[w:c:dcsuperherogirls|DC Super Hero Girls Wikia]]—Administrator

*[[w:c:dcsuperherogirls|DC Super Hero Girls Wikia]]—Administrator

*[[w:c:gravityfalls|Gravity Falls Wiki]]—Image Control

*[[w:c:gravityfalls|Gravity Falls Wiki]]—Image Control
*[[w:c:the-most-popular-girls-in-school|The Most Popular Girls In School Wiki]]
+
*[[w:c:the-most-popular-girls-in-school|The Most Popular Girls In School Wiki]]—Administrator

*[[w:c:mspaintadventures|MS Paint Adventures Wiki]]—<abbr title="While we're called admins, we're really just overglorified rollbacks.">Administrator*</abbr>

*[[w:c:mspaintadventures|MS Paint Adventures Wiki]]—<abbr title="While we're called admins, we're really just overglorified rollbacks.">Administrator*</abbr>

*[[w:c:homestucknightfall|Nightfall Wiki]]—Founder

*[[w:c:homestucknightfall|Nightfall Wiki]]—Founder

*[[w:c:portability|Portability Hub]]—Mentor

*[[w:c:portability|Portability Hub]]—Mentor
*[[w:c:questionablecontent|Questionable Content Wiki]]—Admin
+
*[[w:c:questionablecontent|Questionable Content Wiki]]—Administrator

*<span class="plainlinks">[http://poptropica.gamepedia.com Poptropica Wiki]</span>—Administrator

*<span class="plainlinks">[http://poptropica.gamepedia.com Poptropica Wiki]</span>—Administrator

Revision as of 03:45, 23 June 2016

Hello! I am Ylime/Emily/Ylimegirl/really whatever you want to call me. I work on a lot of different wikis, often switching between them. I have a list below of them, and a list of shows I like to watch can be found on my page on the tvhub wikia this subpage, because gee, thanks for the warning wikia, thanks for making me lose my ENTIRE DATABASE OF SHOWS I WATCH WITH NO BACKUP ANYWHERE WHAT THE ACTUAL SH

Icon is by ultimateipadexpert!

Wikis

Staff

Wikis where I am a staff member.

All

A work in progress of ALL of the wikis I have contributed to ever. Will be updated when I remember more/join new ones. Feel free to remind me of any I forgot.