Community Central
Community Central

Hi there! I'm a Wiki Manager here at Fandom (as you can probably see from my bio box). In my job capacity, I create many basic wikis. In my spare time (and before I starting working for Fandom), I've created many wikis and edited many more. See more details below.

Job Capacity

I've created a number of wikis. Ones I still manage are listed below:

Hitman WikiTannishou wo Hiraku WikiRikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita Wiki
Shounen Ashibe: Go! Go! Goma-chan WikiComplex Age WikiThe Legend of Luo Xiaohei Wiki
Kimi dake in Moteitainda WikiGal to Kyōryū WikiThe Ride-On King Wiki

Additionally, I'm a Wiki Manager for the following wikis:

Inazuma Eleven Wiki • Kuroko no Basuke WikiNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Wikia
Reborn WikiSoul Eater WikiMahouka Koukou no Rettousei WikiYou-Zitsu WikiLevius Wiki
Aiura WikiCHOYOYU!: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World Wiki

And finally, I've made a wiki of wiki-building resources, if you want to use any of them for wiki-building.

Spare Time

I'm the creator of the Celeste Wiki, the Sonic Fan Wiki, and the Super Phantom Cat Wiki; a frequent contributor to the Sonic Fanon Wiki; one of the admins of Heropedia and the ExplodingTNT Wiki; and the proposer and executor of the eight-way Chima wiki merger (as well as the main admin and community organizer for the main Chima wiki in question). If you want to know more about what I do on any of the wikis that I mentioned, you can see my profile page on the respective wiki to learn about the parts of my information that directly concern the wiki in question:

(Celeste ProfileSonic Fan ProfileSPC ProfileChima Profile)
(Sonic Fanon ProfileHeropedia ProfileExplodingTNT Profile)

On this wiki, most of my time is spent on trying to get help with inter-wiki problems. I also used this wiki as my base of operations for the aforementioned eight-way Chima wiki merger (before the project's completion).

Epilogue

That's all about me. Hope that helped!

Now I don't know me, who are you?