Community Central
Community Central
(→‎Job Capacity: Added a wiki that I manage)
(Updated my profile to reflect having left the Chima Wiki.)
(14 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<center>

<center>
Hi there! I'm a Wiki Manager here at Fandom (as you can probably see from my bio box). In my job capacity, I create many basic wikis. In my spare time (and before I starting working for Fandom), I've created many wikis and edited many more. See more details below.
+
Hi there! I'm a former Wiki Manager here at Fandom, as well as a frequent user of the site in my free time. In my job capacity, I created many basic wikis, while in my time before and after working at Fandom (as well as my spare time during the job), I've created many wikis and edited many more. See more details below.

== Job Capacity ==
+
== Current Projects ==

I'm the creator of the [[w:c:sonicfan|Sonic Fan Wiki]], the [[w:c:galtokyoryu|Gal to Kyōryū Wiki]], and the [[w:c:superphantomcat|Super Phantom Cat Wiki]], as well as being one of the admins of [[w:c:herofactory|Heropedia]] and the [[w:c:electricman|Electric Man Wiki]]. If you want to know more about what I do on any of the wikis that I mentioned, you can see my profile page on the respective wiki to learn about the parts of my information that directly concern the wiki in question:
I've created a number of wikis, as listed below:

+
[[w:c:sonicfan:User:Wikikinetic|Sonic Fan Profile]] • [[w:c:electricman:User:Wikikinetic|Electricman Profile]]<br>
[[w:c:hitmankoujiseo|Hitman Wiki]] • [[w:c:tannisho|Tannishou wo Hiraku Wiki]] • [[w:c:soundandfury|Sound and Fury]]<sup>(co-created with [[User:Ursuul|Ursuul]]; I've left this with them)</sup><br>

+
[[w:c:superphantomcat:User:Wikikinetic|SPC Profile]] • [[w:c:herofactory:User:Wikikinetic|Heropedia Profile]] • [[w:c:galtokyoryu|Gal to Kyōryū Wiki]]
[[w:c:rikei|Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita Wiki]] • [[w:c:shounenashibe|Shounen Ashibe: Go! Go! Goma-chan Wiki]]<br>

[[w:c:marinecorpsyumi|Marine Corps Yumi Wiki]]

On this wiki, most of my time is spent on trying to get help with inter-wiki problems. I also used this wiki as my base of operations for the aforementioned [[User blog:Wikikinetic/Eight-way Chima wiki merger|eight-way Chima wiki merger]] (before the project's completion).
Additionally, I'm a Wiki Manager for the following wikis:

Additionally, I've made a [[w:c:wikicreationresources|wiki of wiki-building resources]], if you want to use any of them for wiki-building.
[[w:c:goblin-slayer|Goblin Slayer Wiki]] • [[w:c:kurokonobasuke|Kuroko no Basuke Wiki]] • [[w:c:naruto-blazing|Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Wikia]]<br>

[[w:c:reborn|Reborn Wiki]] • [[w:c:souleater|Soul Eater Wiki]] • [[w:c:https://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei|Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Wiki]] • [[w:c:you-zitsu|You-Zitsu Wiki]] • [[w:c:levius|Levius Wiki]]

+
== Former Projects ==
And finally, I've made a [[w:c:wikicreationresources|wiki of wiki-building resources]], if you want to use any of them for wiki-building.

+
Though I'm no longer associated with these wikis, I have, over the course of my time at Fandom, contributed significantly to them at some point in their creation process or beyond, so if you want to see them as examples of my work, here they are:

[[w:c:hitmankoujiseo|Hitman Wiki]] • [[w:c:tannisho|Tannishou wo Hiraku Wiki]] • [[w:c:soundandfury|Sound and Fury Wiki]]<br>
== Spare Time ==

[[w:c:rikekoi|Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita Wiki]] • [[w:c:shounenashibe|Shounen Ashibe: Go! Go! Goma-chan Wiki]]<br>
I'm the creator of [[w:c:celeste|the Celeste Wiki]], the [[w:c:sonicfan|Sonic Fan Wiki]], and [[w:c:superphantomcat|the Super Phantom Cat Wiki]]; a frequent contributor to [[w:c:sonicfanon|the Sonic Fanon Wiki]]; one of the admins of [[w:c:herofactory|Heropedia]] and [[w:c:explodingtnt|the ExplodingTNT Wiki]]; and the proposer and executor of the [[User blog:Wikikinetic/Eight-way Chima wiki merger|eight-way Chima wiki merger]] (as well as [[w:c:chima|the main Chima wiki in question]]). If you want to know more about what I do on any of the wikis that I mentioned, you can see my profile page on the respective wiki to learn about the parts of my information that directly concern the wiki in question:

+
[[w:c:marinecorpsyumi|Marine Corps Yumi Wiki]] • [[w:c:complexage|Complex Age Wiki]] • [[w:c:luoxiaohei|The Legend of Luo Xiaohei Wiki]]<br>
  +
[[w:c:kimidakeinmoteitainda|Kimi dake in Moteitainda Wiki]] • [[w:c:rideonking|The Ride-On King Wiki]]

+
I've also helped revamp the following wikis (the first three via revitalization, the latter two through mobile main page revamping):
([[w:c:celeste:User:Wikikinetic|Celeste Profile]] • [[w:c:sonicfan:User:Wikikinetic|Sonic Fan Profile]] • [[w:c:superphantomcat:User:Wikikinetic|SPC Profile]] • [[w:c:chima:User:Wikikinetic|Chima Profile]])<br>([[w:c:sonicfanon:User:Wikikinetic|Sonic Fanon Profile]] • [[w:c:herofactory:User:Wikikinetic|Heropedia Profile]] • [[w:c:explodingtnt:User:Wikikinetic|ExplodingTNT Profile]])

+
[[w:c:highschoolprodigies:User:Wikikinetic|CHOYOYU!: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World Wiki]]<br>
On this wiki, most of my time is spent on trying to get help with inter-wiki problems. I also used this wiki as my base of operations for the aforementioned [[User blog:Wikikinetic/Eight-way Chima wiki merger|eight-way Chima wiki merger]] (before the project's completion).

+
[[w:c:levius|Levius Wiki]] • [[w:c:aiura|Aiura Wiki]] • [[w:c:inazuma-eleven|Inazuma Eleven Wiki]] • [[w:c:kurokonobasuke|Kuroko no Basuke Wiki]]
  +
  +
I'm currently taking a hiatus from this wiki, which I created, maintained as an admin, and contributed a good deal of content to:
  +
  +
[[w:c:celeste|Celeste Wiki]]
  +
  +
I've left these wikis, which I helped maintain as an admin and contributed some content to (and, for the Chima Wiki, conducted [[User blog:Wikikinetic/Eight-way Chima wiki merger|the aforementioned merger]] to help build the Chima Wiki what it is now):
  +
  +
[[w:c:chima|Chima Wiki]] • [[w:c:explodingtnt|ExplodingTNT Wiki]]
  +
  +
And, finally, I contributed large amounts of content to this wiki over a couple of years as a user of that wiki:
  +
  +
[[w:c:sonicfanon:|Sonic Fanon Wiki]]

== Epilogue ==

== Epilogue ==

Revision as of 00:58, 1 January 2021

Hi there! I'm a former Wiki Manager here at Fandom, as well as a frequent user of the site in my free time. In my job capacity, I created many basic wikis, while in my time before and after working at Fandom (as well as my spare time during the job), I've created many wikis and edited many more. See more details below.

Current Projects

I'm the creator of the Sonic Fan Wiki, the Gal to Kyōryū Wiki, and the Super Phantom Cat Wiki, as well as being one of the admins of Heropedia and the Electric Man Wiki. If you want to know more about what I do on any of the wikis that I mentioned, you can see my profile page on the respective wiki to learn about the parts of my information that directly concern the wiki in question:

Sonic Fan ProfileElectricman Profile
SPC ProfileHeropedia ProfileGal to Kyōryū Wiki

On this wiki, most of my time is spent on trying to get help with inter-wiki problems. I also used this wiki as my base of operations for the aforementioned eight-way Chima wiki merger (before the project's completion).

Additionally, I've made a wiki of wiki-building resources, if you want to use any of them for wiki-building.

Former Projects

Though I'm no longer associated with these wikis, I have, over the course of my time at Fandom, contributed significantly to them at some point in their creation process or beyond, so if you want to see them as examples of my work, here they are:

Hitman WikiTannishou wo Hiraku WikiSound and Fury Wiki
Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita WikiShounen Ashibe: Go! Go! Goma-chan Wiki
Marine Corps Yumi WikiComplex Age WikiThe Legend of Luo Xiaohei Wiki
Kimi dake in Moteitainda WikiThe Ride-On King Wiki

I've also helped revamp the following wikis (the first three via revitalization, the latter two through mobile main page revamping):

CHOYOYU!: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World Wiki
Levius WikiAiura WikiInazuma Eleven WikiKuroko no Basuke Wiki

I'm currently taking a hiatus from this wiki, which I created, maintained as an admin, and contributed a good deal of content to:

Celeste Wiki

I've left these wikis, which I helped maintain as an admin and contributed some content to (and, for the Chima Wiki, conducted the aforementioned merger to help build the Chima Wiki what it is now):

Chima WikiExplodingTNT Wiki

And, finally, I contributed large amounts of content to this wiki over a couple of years as a user of that wiki:

Sonic Fanon Wiki

Epilogue

That's all about me. Hope that helped!

Now I don't know me, who are you?