More about me is listed below.
Where To Find Me Usually
- My Profile
- My Contact Card
- My Wiki
- My Blog
- My Bookmarks
- My Videos
- My Photos
- My GIFs
- My Artwork
- My Music
You can also read my blog below.
More about me can be found here.
I have #Autism
I am #WarrenWoodhouse
My contributed work is found around the world. Here is a good list of some of the stuff.
- Some of my hand-designed Mosaic Mug/Cup Coasters & Bunting can be seen at Smile4Life Charity's Cafe Beam in Gosforth, Newcastle - upon - Tyne, Tyne & Wear, North East, England, United Kingdom. On public display and usage from 2012-present.
- My photos were on display at the local artists and photographers art gallery, The Biscuit Factory, also here in Newcastle. On public display only in the year 2015.
- My photos that I took at the world-famous open air museum Beamish Museum here in the North East of England, my photos appear in the 15th June 2015 Beamish Museum Magazine Summer Issue June 2015. Credited photographer.
- You'll find some of my contributions on the following Wikia Wikis: Community Central Wiki, Life Is Strange Wiki, Fallout Wiki, Coronation Street Wiki, The Giver Wiki, SHAREfactory Wiki, amongst others.
- My artwork is tagged with the usual hashtags on my Flickr portfolio, Twitter profile, Facebook profile and privately on my Instagram profile (set in Private to stop spammers.). I contribute Fanart, Watercolour, Sharpie and other artwork.
- I take photos using my digital camera, my iPhone (previous cameraphones) and my analogue camera since 1998.
- I also make videos. I've also appeared in videos by others (not just my friends or my family's videos.). I've appeared in a special News Report for the British Armed Forces TV Network (formerly BFBS Television 1 Germany). The video can be seen in my collection of Event videos at https://youtube.com/user/warrenwoodhouse/search?query=Events+playlist which can also be reached at https://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/events
- I upload 7 to 10 new videos every week and I contribute to FANDOM a lot during the weeks since 2010.
- I tend to brag about myself a lot, which is kind of part of what other Autistic people do.
- I also have Warren Woodhouse Syndrome, a ultra rare genetic condition, medically documented in an old copy of the British Medical Journal. CLICK HERE for further details.
- I also make music too, both on SoundCloud and on my YouTube Channel regularly. See my music at here if you're interested.
The full list and my entire blogroll is at https://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/links
The list also includes all of the websites I've worked with along with friends, fans, family and others websites that I've become interested in.
2021/08/22 10:18- email@example.com (Warren Woodhouse) -
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube Kids playlist. You can also find more info on the Kids page on this wiki by CLICKING HERE....
2021/08/08 15:48- firstname.lastname@example.org (Warren Woodhouse) -
- Here is a list of font creating tools that you can use to create fonts: BirdFont FontForge FontStruct Glyphr Studio Type Light There are more which can be found by CLICKING HERE. References 10 Fre...
2021/07/23 09:36- email@example.com (Warren Woodhouse) -
- I love this app far more than Flickr and Google Photos has improved since the last time I used it, so that’s good. Glad to see all my photos don’t take up space and the only problem I have is that if...
2021/07/18 11:07- firstname.lastname@example.org (Warren Woodhouse) -
- Contents 1 2017 2 2018 3 2019 4 2020 5 2021 5.1 March 2021 5.2 April 2021 5.3 May 2021 5.4 June 2021 5.5 July 2021 2017 Add 2018 Add 2019 Add 2020 Add 2021 March 2021 Add April 2021...
2021/03/28 17:15- email@example.com (Warren Woodhouse) -
- Itinerary: CLICK HERE to see the itinerary of the trip. I went on a holiday with my mum and dad. Our trip was over an entire week. During our week, we visited Liverpool and North Wales....