More about me is listed below.
Where To Find Me Usually
- My Profile: http://warrenwoodhouse.wikia.com/wiki/User:Warrenwoodhouse
- My Wiki: http://warrenwoodhouse.wikia.com/
- My Blog: http://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/blog
- My Bookmarks: http://warrenwoodhouse.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Warrenwoodhouse
- My Videos: http://youtube.com/user/warrenwoodhouse
- My Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/warrenwoodhouse/albums
- My GIFs: http://giphy.com/channel/warrenwoodhouse
- My Artwork: http://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/artwork
You can also read my blog below.
More about me can be found here.
I have #Autism
I am #WarrenWoodhouse
My contributed work is found around the world. Here is a good list of some of the stuff.
- Some of my hand-designed Mosaic Mug/Cup Coasters & Bunting can be seen at Smile4Life Charity's Cafe Beam in Gosforth, Newcastle - upon - Tyne, Tyne & Wear, North East, England, United Kingdom. On public display and usage from 2012-present.
- My photos were on display at the local artists and photographers art gallery, The Biscuit Factory, also here in Newcastle. On public display only in the year 2015.
- My photos that I took at the world-famous open air museum Beamish Museum here in the North East of England, my photos appear in the 15th June 2015 Beamish Museum Magazine Summer Issue June 2015. Credited photographer.
- You'll find some of my contributions on the following Wikia Wikis: Community Central Wiki, Life Is Strange Wiki, Fallout Wiki, Coronation Street Wiki, The Giver Wiki, SHAREfactory Wiki, amongst others.
- My artwork is tagged with the usual hashtags on my Flickr portfolio, Twitter profile, Facebook profile and privately on my Instagram profile (set in Private to stop spammers.). I contribute Fanart, Watercolour, Sharpie and other artwork.
- I take photos using my digital camera, my iPhone (previous cameraphones) and my analogue camera since 1998.
- I also make videos. I've also appeared in videos by others (not just my friends or my family's videos.). I've appeared in a special News Report for the British Armed Forces TV Network (formerly BFBS Television 1 Germany). The video can be seen in my collection of Event videos at http://youtube.com/user/warrenwoodhouse/search?query=Events+playlist which can also be reached at http://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/events
- I upload 7 to 10 new videos every week and I contribute to Wikia a lot during the weeks since 2010.
- I tend to brag about myself a lot, which is kind of part of what other Autistic people do.
- I also have Warren Woodhouse Syndrome, a ultra rare genetic condition, medically documented in an old copy of the British Medical Journal. CLICK HERE for further details.
- I also make music too, both on SoundCloud and on my YouTube Channel regularly. See my music at http://bit.ly/warrenwoodhousemusic if you're interested.
The full list and my entire blogroll is at http://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/links
The list also includes all of the websites I've worked with along with friends, fans, family and others websites that I've become interested in.