Community Central
Community Central
(Let's do what cool people do)
No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
[[/Guestbook|<span style="text-shadow: none;text-align:center;" class="wds-button wds-is-secondary">Sign in my guestbook</span>]]
+
[[/Guestbook|<span style="text-shadow: none;color:#BC5E4C;display:inline-block;background:#F3EBE1" class="wds-button wds-is-secondary">Sign in my guestbook</span>]]
{{User:Unai01}}
+
{{Template:User:Unai01}}

Latest revision as of 18:07, 5 April 2020

Sign in my guestbook

This account was closed. Please, go to User:Owlnai. This page is retained for historical purposes.

Hey, hello. My name is Unai, and I edited on Fandom for nearly a decade. I have been many things on this platform, starting from a mere editor to Spanish Community Central Admin to IVT to Anime Wiki Manager. I have made many friends along the way, and I’m forever grateful for the gift that this platform has been to my life.

However, all things must come to an end. Just like a son leaves their parents’ house to set their own path. Some people have been around here for decades, others left earlier than expected. And now, it’s my time to say goodbye.

“A faint clap of thunder;
Clouded skies;
Perhaps rain comes – if so, will you stay here with me?”

“A faint clap of thunder;
Even if rain comes not;
I’ll stay here, together with you…”

If you were looking for help with Fandom or your wikis, please, open a request at their support desk.