Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: IP edit to user page
(Undo revision 2426357 by 24.181.17.55 (wall))

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
Hi. I'm Uberfuzzy. I worked for Wikia from 2007 to 2011. I've edited on thousands of wikis for various reasons in that, so you may see my name in many places.
Copy and paste into console in chat

+
If you need help with something on or about Wikia, see the link on [[User_talk:Uberfuzzy|my talk page]] or just contact Wikia Support directly using [[Special:Contact]]
<syntaxhighlight lang="javascript">

setInterval(function() {<br />var msg = "I AM LIGHT MATTER UNBLOCK ME\nI AM LIGHT MATTER UNBLOCK ME\nI AM LIGHT MATTER UNBLOCK ME\nI AM LIGHT MATTER UNBLOCK ME\n";

mainRoom.sendMessage({<br />which: 13,<br />shiftKey: false,<br />preventDefault: function() {<br />},<br />target: $('<textarea name="message">' + msg + '</textarea>')<br />});<br />$('[name="message"]').removeAttr('disabled').focus();<br />}, 1);<br /></syntaxhighlight>

Latest revision as of 18:21, 23 February 2018

Hi. I'm Uberfuzzy. I worked for Wikia from 2007 to 2011. I've edited on thousands of wikis for various reasons in that, so you may see my name in many places.

If you need help with something on or about Wikia, see the link on my talk page or just contact Wikia Support directly using Special:Contact