Community Central
Community Central
m (Reverted edits by 2001:BC8:3C96:200:0:0:0:74 (wall | block) to last version by [[User:Lil' Miss Rarity|Lil' Miss )
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:

Hi. I'm Uberfuzzy. I worked for Wikia from 2007 to 2011. I've edited on thousands of wikis for various reasons in that, so you may see my name in many places.

Hi. I'm Uberfuzzy. I worked for Wikia from 2007 to 2011. I've edited on thousands of wikis for various reasons in that, so you may see my name in many places.

I'm currently the admin of the [[w:c:eq2|EverQuest II wiki]] and a few other small projects.

If you need help with something on or about Wikia, see the link on [[User_talk:Uberfuzzy|my talk page]] or just contact Wikia Support directly using [[Special:Contact]]

If you need help with something on or about Wikia, see the link on [[User_talk:Uberfuzzy|my talk page]] or just contact Wikia Support directly using [[Special:Contact]]

Revision as of 01:00, 27 August 2017

If you need help with something on or about Wikia, see the link on my talk page or just contact Wikia Support directly using Special:Contact