Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(6 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{| align="center" style="font-size: 100%" width=700px align=center cellspacing=3 style="border: 3px solid #228B22; background:#FFFFFF; color:#228B22; margin-bottom: 1px;"
Hi. I'm '''Tupka217'''. I also answer to Tupka, Tup, and The User Previously Known As 217.something.or.other. I'm a Dutch guy, a uni graduate who's currently "freelance part-time working from home", as we call it. I enjoy comics, animation, voice actors, mythopoeia, and have an unhealthy love for Wonder Woman.

+
|http://images.wikia.com/c51817cb-23ef-4e3a-b621-23748f9a14ef/scale-to-width-down/150#.jpg

+
|align="left"|
I've been editing wikis since January 2008 and first became an admin in August of that year, on the non-wikia [http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Main_Page Tolkien Gateway]. I joined wikia in November 2008, though I had been editing anonymously before that, as 217.something.or.other... I was hesitant to make an account at first, fearing it would take up too much of my time.

+
Hi! I'm '''Tupka217''', also known as '''T'''he '''U'''ser '''P'''reviously '''K'''nown '''A'''s 217.121.229.141, and just plain Ollie.

+
|-
It did.

+
| colspan=2 |

+
I've been active on Wikia since 2008, and a Wikia Star since 2014. I'm an admin at the [[w:c:dc|DC Database]], [[w:c:dcau|DCAU Wiki]] and the [[w:c:youngjustice|Young Justice Wiki]], and the founder of the [[w:c:nl.dc|Dutch DC Comics Wiki]].<br><br>
I'm now an admin at [[w:c:dcanimated:Main Page|the DCAU wiki]], the [[w:c:dc:Main Page|the DC Database]] and [[w:c:youngjustice:Main Page|the Young Justice wiki]]. Of the many faces of the admin, I am the janitor and the hall monitor. I'm concerned with large cleanup projects, clearing out old relics, managing images, checking recent changes, enforcing policies, and talking with new users. Though I like to live by the mantra "we were all newbs once", I can't remember my own newb days and can be somewhat impatient. And rude. But I usually cool down after a bit.

+
I'm also a (rarely active) member of the [[w:c:WLB|WLB]]. I have a bot, [[User:TupBot217|TupBot217]]. It's using AWB and though it is probably capable of more than it does right now, I most definitely am not.<br><br>

I came here the way anyone does... to ask for help. I ended up checking out everything, and helping out here and there. I'm useless on technical, but I can handle community management and minor, non-code issues.
+
If you have any questions for me, just drop a message on [[Message Wall: Tupka217|my wall]] at whatever wiki you're at. I'm useless on technical, but I can handle community management and minor, non-code issues.
  +
|}

Latest revision as of 11:09, 3 April 2021

150#.jpg

Hi! I'm Tupka217, also known as The User Previously Known As 217.121.229.141, and just plain Ollie.

I've been active on Wikia since 2008, and a Wikia Star since 2014. I'm an admin at the DC Database, DCAU Wiki and the Young Justice Wiki, and the founder of the Dutch DC Comics Wiki.

I'm also a (rarely active) member of the WLB. I have a bot, TupBot217. It's using AWB and though it is probably capable of more than it does right now, I most definitely am not.

If you have any questions for me, just drop a message on my wall at whatever wiki you're at. I'm useless on technical, but I can handle community management and minor, non-code issues.